Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Sorry I've missed the last couple days! I just read through everything that I've missed, and I enjoyed them! It's nice to see the friendship between Tiaka and Samira develop as things go along! I look forward to seeing what kind of hatchling they'll be adopting in a few days, and how it will fit into the story; or, if you wanted, I would be more than happy to donate a dragon to the story if you didn't want to breed any new ones from your lair...

Also, happy birthday!
Sorry I've missed the last couple days! I just read through everything that I've missed, and I enjoyed them! It's nice to see the friendship between Tiaka and Samira develop as things go along! I look forward to seeing what kind of hatchling they'll be adopting in a few days, and how it will fit into the story; or, if you wanted, I would be more than happy to donate a dragon to the story if you didn't want to breed any new ones from your lair...

Also, happy birthday!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMeow
Ty! And thanks again!
ANd, I already have someone breeding, but you can totally donate if you want to speed things up, but they will have to stay in your lair, haha, i don't have room rn
@TheAwesoMeow
Ty! And thanks again!
ANd, I already have someone breeding, but you can totally donate if you want to speed things up, but they will have to stay in your lair, haha, i don't have room rn
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I will happily donate! I have this little guy here and two of these three [x] [x] [x] will be available later (they are part of one of my challenges, I'm only going to keep one; I won't know who until tomorrow, but I can let you know if you're interested).
I will happily donate! I have this little guy here and two of these three [x] [x] [x] will be available later (they are part of one of my challenges, I'm only going to keep one; I won't know who until tomorrow, but I can let you know if you're interested).
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Omegerd...so cutes....I'll wait till tommorow to decide, tysm..
@THEAWeSoMew
Omegerd...so cutes....I'll wait till tommorow to decide, tysm..
@THEAWeSoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Np!
Np!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Welp, I've decided the results for the three hatchlings. These two [x] [x] are the ones I'm not going to keep (the girl is an xyx rose/gloom though!). I also hatched a new nest today and the two hatchlings [x] [x] are also available if you want them!
Welp, I've decided the results for the three hatchlings. These two [x] [x] are the ones I'm not going to keep (the girl is an xyx rose/gloom though!). I also hatched a new nest today and the two hatchlings [x] [x] are also available if you want them!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew
Ooh, is it ok if I use the jaguar + runes nocturne? I think it would be cool is she copied what everyone did, you know, noct mimicing. I can't hold onto her though, and sorry for missing the last 2 days, but I just go a insect, and had a heart attack with a battle item, but no death streak, thank goodness. [omg i saw death streak on ur thing noo]
I will write something as she comes into the rp today if you lemme use her..
@TheAwesoMew
Ooh, is it ok if I use the jaguar + runes nocturne? I think it would be cool is she copied what everyone did, you know, noct mimicing. I can't hold onto her though, and sorry for missing the last 2 days, but I just go a insect, and had a heart attack with a battle item, but no death streak, thank goodness. [omg i saw death streak on ur thing noo]
I will write something as she comes into the rp today if you lemme use her..
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
You can absolutely use her! I'll keep her in my lair for as long as you need me to, though I may need to name her so I don't accidentally exalt her, so if you have a name picked out I'd love to hear it!

Also, no worries about the last few days! I will just be happy to read any updates when you post them!

And, I'm glad about the tails for the death streak! Lets hope you never have to deal with heads for a death streak over the course of this Pinkerlocke!
You can absolutely use her! I'll keep her in my lair for as long as you need me to, though I may need to name her so I don't accidentally exalt her, so if you have a name picked out I'd love to hear it!

Also, no worries about the last few days! I will just be happy to read any updates when you post them!

And, I'm glad about the tails for the death streak! Lets hope you never have to deal with heads for a death streak over the course of this Pinkerlocke!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew
Yay! But..no name ideas, but now I do, went on a water name generator, since shes blue? And then added a few nice ones, idrk, you have some?
-Delta
-Brook
-Darya
-Kai
-Wish
-Current
-Fallen
-Naomi
-Eva
will write after name desision!
@TheAwesoMew
Yay! But..no name ideas, but now I do, went on a water name generator, since shes blue? And then added a few nice ones, idrk, you have some?
-Delta
-Brook
-Darya
-Kai
-Wish
-Current
-Fallen
-Naomi
-Eva
will write after name desision!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Doubt you care, but I personally like Delta myself.
Doubt you care, but I personally like Delta myself.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11