Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Sunny's Coliseum Egg&Hatch Challenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wow! That took quite a while. Congrats on a great hatch and all that great loot!
Wow! That took quite a while. Congrats on a great hatch and all that great loot!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Hsoup
Thank you!
Having a tough time deciding on a gene plan for her, she looks good with a lot of different combos.
I'm glad she was a decent hatch considering how long I had to wait.
She'll definitely be well-dressed too! I got lots of apparel while looking for her.
@Hsoup
Thank you!
Having a tough time deciding on a gene plan for her, she looks good with a lot of different combos.
I'm glad she was a decent hatch considering how long I had to wait.
She'll definitely be well-dressed too! I got lots of apparel while looking for her.
Grats!! I am very curious to see how you will do in Scorched Forest. :D
Grats!! I am very curious to see how you will do in Scorched Forest. :D
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@ThousandSunny

congrats! ive sort of given up on my own one, tracking drops is a little difficult for me at times, though im thinking i should get back into it. good luck in the scorched forest!
@ThousandSunny

congrats! ive sort of given up on my own one, tracking drops is a little difficult for me at times, though im thinking i should get back into it. good luck in the scorched forest!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Congrats ^^ I hope mine drops soon too ^^
Congrats ^^ I hope mine drops soon too ^^
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Louretta
Thanks! I'm almost nervous about Scorched Forest. That's usually the venue that takes forever so with Woodland Path being this tedious, I really hope Scorched Forest is not as bad. Haha
I'd like to stay there just long enough to get all the familiars, some skin crates, and some apparel. Then I'd like to find the egg. Hahaha

@Geckoe
Aww, don't give up! I almost did like fifty times. Haha, I had no idea I'd get stuck in a single venue for so long. I started only recording the major drops like eliminates and skin crates, makes the challenge seem to go by faster. I used to be recording every 'rare' drop and that included the literal hundreds of familiars and might fragments and such.

@Meowesty
Thanks! Hopefully yours will drop soon, we've been pretty neck and neck for the most part of the challenge. Gotta keep it up. Haha
@Louretta
Thanks! I'm almost nervous about Scorched Forest. That's usually the venue that takes forever so with Woodland Path being this tedious, I really hope Scorched Forest is not as bad. Haha
I'd like to stay there just long enough to get all the familiars, some skin crates, and some apparel. Then I'd like to find the egg. Hahaha

@Geckoe
Aww, don't give up! I almost did like fifty times. Haha, I had no idea I'd get stuck in a single venue for so long. I started only recording the major drops like eliminates and skin crates, makes the challenge seem to go by faster. I used to be recording every 'rare' drop and that included the literal hundreds of familiars and might fragments and such.

@Meowesty
Thanks! Hopefully yours will drop soon, we've been pretty neck and neck for the most part of the challenge. Gotta keep it up. Haha
Ohh, I got enough stuff from hoardselling everything from Woodland Path to buy everything for my hatch except the one gem gene I'd like for her! That was neat.
Ohh, I got enough stuff from hoardselling everything from Woodland Path to buy everything for my hatch except the one gem gene I'd like for her! That was neat.
Congratulations! :D She's a real beauty, and I love that color combo! Good luck in Scorched Forest!
Congratulations! :D She's a real beauty, and I love that color combo! Good luck in Scorched Forest!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@HSoup , @ObsidianMage , @Apfelobst , @Geckoe , @wetdog15

It has been a long time for an update on this challenge.
My computer actually broke pretty early on when I first started Scorched Forest.
I dislike playing coli on my tablet, so I took a bit of a hiatus.
But I finally got a new computer a couple days ago so I'm continuing this challenge.
Hopefully the coli welcomes me back nicely and doesn't keep me in Scorched Forest as long as I was stuck in Woodland Path.
I don't know if I want to do another 200+ hour venue again.
Haha
@HSoup , @ObsidianMage , @Apfelobst , @Geckoe , @wetdog15

It has been a long time for an update on this challenge.
My computer actually broke pretty early on when I first started Scorched Forest.
I dislike playing coli on my tablet, so I took a bit of a hiatus.
But I finally got a new computer a couple days ago so I'm continuing this challenge.
Hopefully the coli welcomes me back nicely and doesn't keep me in Scorched Forest as long as I was stuck in Woodland Path.
I don't know if I want to do another 200+ hour venue again.
Haha
It's good to see you are back! I was a little worried when you vanished, but I am glad it was just due to technical issues (although those can really suck too!). Good luck with farming again. :)
It's good to see you are back! I was a little worried when you vanished, but I am glad it was just due to technical issues (although those can really suck too!). Good luck with farming again. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12