Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | From Ugly to Beautiful [Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Catraora That first scry is gorgeous! I love the jaguar gene and the capsule makes him look even better. If I can't come up with another scry that I love, I might even go with that. I guess we'll see.
@Catraora That first scry is gorgeous! I love the jaguar gene and the capsule makes him look even better. If I can't come up with another scry that I love, I might even go with that. I guess we'll see.
miDn30f.gif
@Prop Catradora* hehe
Jaguar and Rosette are super underappreciated, especially on dragons in the red and beige colour ranges

Glad you like what I scryed! :)
@Prop Catradora* hehe
Jaguar and Rosette are super underappreciated, especially on dragons in the red and beige colour ranges

Glad you like what I scryed! :)
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora Didn't even notice that mistype whoops XD But yea I totally agree, they're really underappreciated

@Catradora Didn't even notice that mistype whoops XD But yea I totally agree, they're really underappreciated

miDn30f.gif
Love him!
Love him!
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Any votes to scatter Even again? If not his colors will stay and his genes will be changed next.
Any votes to scatter Even again? If not his colors will stay and his genes will be changed next.
miDn30f.gif
Even is too beautiful for my eyes.
Even is too beautiful for my eyes.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Prop Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Prop Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Full lair cleanout! -=- Wishlist
@FantasyMyth You sure can!
@FantasyMyth You sure can!
miDn30f.gif
@Prop
Could you add me to the pinglist?

Even looks great right now, I vote not to scatter him! You may end up regretting it, and apparel can take the glare away from the color of his eyes.
@Prop
Could you add me to the pinglist?

Even looks great right now, I vote not to scatter him! You may end up regretting it, and apparel can take the glare away from the color of his eyes.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee
Yep~

Agreed!
@EmeraldJubilee
Yep~

Agreed!
miDn30f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7