Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food in bulk
1 2
Hallo! I have too much food and really want some of it out of my hoard! I'm going to try my best to be cheaper than AH ^^

I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me.

Please note:
  • I'm only selling full stacks! So please let me know how many stacks of each type you want
  • I'm mainly interested in gems, but will take treasure at 1:900. I'm not interested in any items at this time.
  • First come first serve, and I do them in order. If I run out of something by the time I get to you I will let you know. There is no reserving for future re-stocking.
  • At this time I'm only selling food types that are 2, 3 or 4 food points per item. They currently have different prices even if they are close.
  • I will keep my stack count as up to date as I can, but there might be some errors from time to time. The smaller my stock becomes the less likely it is to be mistaken.
  • Please comment here with how much you want and let me set up the CRs, this is to avoid setting up completely new trades if the price has changed a lot or I have miscounted something.
  • If you are a collector of any coliseum food items, feel free to ask spesificly for them. 99% of the food here is from coli and I grind in a lot of different venues. Lately it has been mostly training fields, woodland path and scorched forest for my coliseum challenge.

Current stock:
Spreadsheet

NB! Right now the 2pt food stacks isn't 100% up to date. I will try to recount it to make sure it's fine once a week. It will likely be like this untill there is less than 100 stacks of 2pt food of each type, or I'm done with my savings project. To sell it fast enough I'm constantly posting 2pt food on the AH as well as selling here, which is why keeping track is tricky.

Meat:
2 pt: 319 stacks - 8g
3 pt: 63 stacks - 9g
4 pt: 19 stacks - 10g

Seafood:
2 pt: 237 stacks - 7g
3 pt: 27 stacks - 8g
4 pt: 12 stacks - 9g

Insects:
2 pt: 249 stacks - 7g
3 pt: 51 stacks - 8g
4 pt: 60 stacks - 9g

Plants:
2 pt: 406 stacks - 5g
3 pt: 78 stacks - 6g
4 pt: 106 stacks - 7g
Hallo! I have too much food and really want some of it out of my hoard! I'm going to try my best to be cheaper than AH ^^

I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me.

Please note:
  • I'm only selling full stacks! So please let me know how many stacks of each type you want
  • I'm mainly interested in gems, but will take treasure at 1:900. I'm not interested in any items at this time.
  • First come first serve, and I do them in order. If I run out of something by the time I get to you I will let you know. There is no reserving for future re-stocking.
  • At this time I'm only selling food types that are 2, 3 or 4 food points per item. They currently have different prices even if they are close.
  • I will keep my stack count as up to date as I can, but there might be some errors from time to time. The smaller my stock becomes the less likely it is to be mistaken.
  • Please comment here with how much you want and let me set up the CRs, this is to avoid setting up completely new trades if the price has changed a lot or I have miscounted something.
  • If you are a collector of any coliseum food items, feel free to ask spesificly for them. 99% of the food here is from coli and I grind in a lot of different venues. Lately it has been mostly training fields, woodland path and scorched forest for my coliseum challenge.

Current stock:
Spreadsheet

NB! Right now the 2pt food stacks isn't 100% up to date. I will try to recount it to make sure it's fine once a week. It will likely be like this untill there is less than 100 stacks of 2pt food of each type, or I'm done with my savings project. To sell it fast enough I'm constantly posting 2pt food on the AH as well as selling here, which is why keeping track is tricky.

Meat:
2 pt: 319 stacks - 8g
3 pt: 63 stacks - 9g
4 pt: 19 stacks - 10g

Seafood:
2 pt: 237 stacks - 7g
3 pt: 27 stacks - 8g
4 pt: 12 stacks - 9g

Insects:
2 pt: 249 stacks - 7g
3 pt: 51 stacks - 8g
4 pt: 60 stacks - 9g

Plants:
2 pt: 406 stacks - 5g
3 pt: 78 stacks - 6g
4 pt: 106 stacks - 7g
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
may i please have 4 stacks of 4 point plants (28g)
4 stacks of 2 pt insects (28g)
2 stack of 2 point seafood (14g)

that should be 70g by my reckoning, i only have 76g otherwise I'd get more! @meowesty
may i please have 4 stacks of 4 point plants (28g)
4 stacks of 2 pt insects (28g)
2 stack of 2 point seafood (14g)

that should be 70g by my reckoning, i only have 76g otherwise I'd get more! @meowesty
Can I have 10 stacks of 4pts of meat? I believe that's 100g.
@meowesty
Can I have 10 stacks of 4pts of meat? I believe that's 100g.
@meowesty
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
@Shadylex
Yeah ^^ I'll set up a CR right away
@Shadylex
Yeah ^^ I'll set up a CR right away
910.png
Me and my clan thank you o.o

Lets see...

Seafood:
4 pt stack - 20 (180g)

Meat:
4 pt stack - 15 (150g)

Plant:
4 pt stack - 10 (70g)

Insect:
4 pt stack - 10 (90g)

Total is 490g
Me and my clan thank you o.o

Lets see...

Seafood:
4 pt stack - 20 (180g)

Meat:
4 pt stack - 15 (150g)

Plant:
4 pt stack - 10 (70g)

Insect:
4 pt stack - 10 (90g)

Total is 490g
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@Meowesty
Can I snag

Seafood
3 pt stack - 30 (240g)

Insects:
3 pt stack - 30 (240g)

@Meowesty
Can I snag

Seafood
3 pt stack - 30 (240g)

Insects:
3 pt stack - 30 (240g)

Hello, Star Voyagers.
All CRs so far are sent out and the stock is updated!
All CRs so far are sent out and the stock is updated!
910.png
I'd like 10 stacks each of 4pt seafood & 4pt insects

Total 20 stacks = 180g
I'd like 10 stacks each of 4pt seafood & 4pt insects

Total 20 stacks = 180g
@Novaa
Cr sent ^^
@Novaa
Cr sent ^^
910.png
@Meowesty
Can I please buy 4 stacks of 4pt seafood? I would like to pay with treasure. Would that be 32,400t?
@Meowesty
Can I please buy 4 stacks of 4pt seafood? I would like to pay with treasure. Would that be 32,400t?
1GMFdD5.png
1 2