Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Year Long Chest Hoard!
1 2 3
Yes, you reached 100 with both Rusted and Iron! Awesome! I'm excited but also the more you get, the more that have to be opened...individually....not at once. RIP your hand.
Yes, you reached 100 with both Rusted and Iron! Awesome! I'm excited but also the more you get, the more that have to be opened...individually....not at once. RIP your hand.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx Omg IKR that's gonna be agony XD; but it'll be worth it, I hope! And I'll probably give some stuff away to my pinglist XD
@Cyrx Omg IKR that's gonna be agony XD; but it'll be worth it, I hope! And I'll probably give some stuff away to my pinglist XD
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@Strade
I imagine it'll be worth it, especially since you already have so many gilded chests. That's some good stuff.
@Strade
I imagine it'll be worth it, especially since you already have so many gilded chests. That's some good stuff.
@lawrence @Cyrx
Not a lot has changed, I haven't been trading a lot recently but I have been bonding, so there's a few chests and stuff from that!
@lawrence @Cyrx
Not a lot has changed, I haven't been trading a lot recently but I have been bonding, so there's a few chests and stuff from that!
@Strade
Nice! Slowly but steadily making progress. Also I absolutely love how your avatar and vista go so well together
@Strade
Nice! Slowly but steadily making progress. Also I absolutely love how your avatar and vista go so well together
@Cyrx Yeah!I'm happy with the progress I've made so far ;w;

omgthanks aaAA I didn't even notice, I just pick random vistas every once in a while!
@Cyrx Yeah!I'm happy with the progress I've made so far ;w;

omgthanks aaAA I didn't even notice, I just pick random vistas every once in a while!
@lawrence @Cyrx oof sorry for the lack of updates, I'm still doing this! I'll count up the chests this sunday hopefully hhh sorry again XD;
@lawrence @Cyrx oof sorry for the lack of updates, I'm still doing this! I'll count up the chests this sunday hopefully hhh sorry again XD;
@Strade
It's fine! I have a challenge too and sometimes I forget to update it so it's fine!
@Strade
It's fine! I have a challenge too and sometimes I forget to update it so it's fine!
1 2 3