Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [COLI][BADGES] CODACOT Achievement Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
oh dear shadow momther below this is the best tool ive seen for a long long time

okay. okay okay okay.

So I'm definitely going to be doing this. I'm in the coli all the time anyway for the Determination Challenge - honestly 90% of the time I spend here on-site is in the coli, for real - so this seems like a good way to keep track of more specific drop rates. I... can't guarantee I'll use this to gather detailed data all the time since sometimes I'd rather just chug through 100 battles as fast as I can and only keep track of the familiar(s) that I want to drop (which naturally I'm not going to submit because skewed data = no), but this is still just. kisses fingers. mwah. molto bene. The fact that there's achievements is just the cherry on top.

One thing though- I've read through the description for the Mastery Gauntlet, and I'm not quite sure what it means by needing both hardmode and ascendant mastery for that last one, Generatrix. If I get the masteries in each of the venues before, out of order, does that keep me from necessarily being able to get Generatrix? Can you get masteries more than once??? I tend to skip around a lot so that I don't futz my brain out staying in one venue for too long.

i'm sure i'm missing something patently obvious but i am but a small shadowling that is hot and tired and very possibly not firing on all cylinders

(Also, Sesshin's Determination Challenge that I mentioned earlier is a good candidate to sync up nicely with this. Maybe you could shoot a PM their way?)

edit: oh lol you've already posted in the thread nvm :B evidently i am also blind
oh dear shadow momther below this is the best tool ive seen for a long long time

okay. okay okay okay.

So I'm definitely going to be doing this. I'm in the coli all the time anyway for the Determination Challenge - honestly 90% of the time I spend here on-site is in the coli, for real - so this seems like a good way to keep track of more specific drop rates. I... can't guarantee I'll use this to gather detailed data all the time since sometimes I'd rather just chug through 100 battles as fast as I can and only keep track of the familiar(s) that I want to drop (which naturally I'm not going to submit because skewed data = no), but this is still just. kisses fingers. mwah. molto bene. The fact that there's achievements is just the cherry on top.

One thing though- I've read through the description for the Mastery Gauntlet, and I'm not quite sure what it means by needing both hardmode and ascendant mastery for that last one, Generatrix. If I get the masteries in each of the venues before, out of order, does that keep me from necessarily being able to get Generatrix? Can you get masteries more than once??? I tend to skip around a lot so that I don't futz my brain out staying in one venue for too long.

i'm sure i'm missing something patently obvious but i am but a small shadowling that is hot and tired and very possibly not firing on all cylinders

(Also, Sesshin's Determination Challenge that I mentioned earlier is a good candidate to sync up nicely with this. Maybe you could shoot a PM their way?)

edit: oh lol you've already posted in the thread nvm :B evidently i am also blind
1wfhEH1.gif
@Chraelix I'm really glad you like it! :3 Don't feel bad about ever not using it, 99.99% of people are in that boat. You submitting even one data set reduces the amount of work I personally have to do by, well, one data set (which means a lot to me, given how sporadic my free time is).

Yeah that was my bad on the Mastery Gauntlet. Rephrased it a bit so it's hopefully clearer--you're welcome to get masteries as many times as you like! As long as you did a hardcore gauntlet at some point, you're good. If you want to get multiple mastery runs, though, ping me! As long as the challenge is sort of small like this, I'm 100% happy to do custom badge recolors :D
@Chraelix I'm really glad you like it! :3 Don't feel bad about ever not using it, 99.99% of people are in that boat. You submitting even one data set reduces the amount of work I personally have to do by, well, one data set (which means a lot to me, given how sporadic my free time is).

Yeah that was my bad on the Mastery Gauntlet. Rephrased it a bit so it's hopefully clearer--you're welcome to get masteries as many times as you like! As long as you did a hardcore gauntlet at some point, you're good. If you want to get multiple mastery runs, though, ping me! As long as the challenge is sort of small like this, I'm 100% happy to do custom badge recolors :D
cL9yafY.gif
Bad Luck Blitz, Ohh whats this one for?
@Oranitha
Bad Luck Blitz, Ohh whats this one for?
@Oranitha
@JoyLayne This is the hub for challenges involving the CODACOT tool. That includes Bad Luck Blitz, but also includes some CODACOT-only challenges plus some stuff made by other people.

Best of/Worst of luck with your Blitz run! :D
@JoyLayne This is the hub for challenges involving the CODACOT tool. That includes Bad Luck Blitz, but also includes some CODACOT-only challenges plus some stuff made by other people.

Best of/Worst of luck with your Blitz run! :D
cL9yafY.gif
Thank You!! I love the data challenges to see what you get or dont get with each venue and so on!!! Thank you so much for your time and help!!!
@Oranitha
Thank You!! I love the data challenges to see what you get or dont get with each venue and so on!!! Thank you so much for your time and help!!!
@Oranitha
@Oranitha That's rad then. I may dedicate some time at the beginning of longer coli sessions to gather detailed data then, since, well. I wanna help with the purpose the tool was made for! And also those collaborative achievements since I just now remembered that those were a thing, lol.

alright alright alright jazzy that makes a lot more sense now! thank you for clarifying!

and as far as multiple masteries go... I can't guarantee that I won't, lol. I mean, I've still got ranks 5, 6 and 7 to go in the determination challenge, and that's only after I finish 4! I might keep track of how many times I end up getting masteries and just kinda, uh. If there end up being extra special recolour achievies for that, so be it. :^)
@Oranitha That's rad then. I may dedicate some time at the beginning of longer coli sessions to gather detailed data then, since, well. I wanna help with the purpose the tool was made for! And also those collaborative achievements since I just now remembered that those were a thing, lol.

alright alright alright jazzy that makes a lot more sense now! thank you for clarifying!

and as far as multiple masteries go... I can't guarantee that I won't, lol. I mean, I've still got ranks 5, 6 and 7 to go in the determination challenge, and that's only after I finish 4! I might keep track of how many times I end up getting masteries and just kinda, uh. If there end up being extra special recolour achievies for that, so be it. :^)
1wfhEH1.gif
@Chraelix Thank you so much, you're incredible! <3 It's such a relief to have this tool out there and know there are people actually sending data in. Makes all the effort worth it.

If you want some motivation, let me know what colors you want your fancy special badge to be (the two colors it pulses between, plus if you want a different color than black for the main body). Then I can post it here and you can look forward to it! And no sweat it you never earn it, I really like making glowy monsters (which is why the badges are what they are instead of...well, badges)
@Chraelix Thank you so much, you're incredible! <3 It's such a relief to have this tool out there and know there are people actually sending data in. Makes all the effort worth it.

If you want some motivation, let me know what colors you want your fancy special badge to be (the two colors it pulses between, plus if you want a different color than black for the main body). Then I can post it here and you can look forward to it! And no sweat it you never earn it, I really like making glowy monsters (which is why the badges are what they are instead of...well, badges)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha No problem! Frankly, having something like this to try and at least get some bare bones data on rarer drops like certain battle stones, apparel, and eggs, is going to be great- but only if your data pool is big enough, of course! So helping with that is a step in the right direction. (And who knows- I've had some Wyld luck in Redrock lately as far as apparel goes - second post in my personal quest thread has all the apparel I've gotten [i]just[/i] doing rank 4 - so if I can keep that luck up while I'm tracking details, all the better) uhh h [i]uhhhhhhh[/i] uhhhHHhhh? I'll... make that decision if/when I get a double mastery in one of the venues. I [i]do[/i] love purple but I'm also hells of indecisive so. burn that bridge once I get there lol. (also im [i]definitely[/i] blind because i didn't notice that the top rank badges for the different divisions shifted colours. :') it's a subtle but [i]very nice[/i] touch.) [b]edit:[/b] to save on [s]double[/s] postage, I'll just edit my post with [i]this![/i] I guess I'll start keeping track of my achievement data here? and probably on my quest thread eventually but [i]ehhhhhh[/i] effort. here is fine for now. Figured now would be a good time to run through what I've got since I did a big ol' chunk of battles in Redrock and I'm about ready to switch venues, so, good stopping point. (Also, re: collaboration and as a note to myself, I figured I'd submit data sets for a venue when I finish the Determination rank for it or get a Mastery, just so I can avoid confusing myself on which data sets I've already submitted.) [center][img]https://imgur.com/1C2fBIs.png[/img] [b]<<General Achievements>>[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/1C2fBIs.png[/img] DATA SAMPLER BIG DATA HUGE DATA GALLERY OF ROGUES GENERALIST CORNUCOPIA MATERIAL MOGUL GODLY CHEF LORD OF THE JUNK PILE CULINARY SAMPLER MISCELLANIA MASTER GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL DR. EGGMAN LUCKY BREAK BATTLEFIELD FASHION LOCALIZED EXTINCTION RNG WARRIOR [img]https://imgur.com/4YBzXLH.png[/img] [b]<<Masteries>>[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/4YBzXLH.png[/img] REDROCK COVE MASTER (x2) BLOOMING GROVE MASTER (x1) SANDSWEPT DELTA MASTER (x1) VOLCANIC VENTS MASTER (x1) CRYSTAL POOLS MASTER (x1) HARPY'S ROOST MASTER (x1) ASCENDANT MASTERY (Redrock, x1) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kVhOtKT.png[/img] [b]<<Collaboration>>[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kVhOtKT.png[/img] General sets submitted: 2 (Blooming, Volcanic) DT Challenge sets submitted: 4 (Redrock, Sandswept, Pools, Roost) Sets in progress: 0 [size=2]In-progress data:[/size] [size=0]Redrock Cove,General Data,1369,0,3,0,0,0,0,81,55,26,1,76,57,20,0,79,51,32,1,83,52,21,0,86,65,32,0,92,65,33,0,73,51,23,1,83,52,25,0,99,71,35,2,78,58,30,1,76,54,23,1,101,69,41,1,72,59,23,0,68,52,31,0,82,56,22,0,106,71,30,0,16,16,16,0,18,18,18,0 413 battles Kelp Beds,General Data,1165,0,0,0,0,0,0,72,54,31,0,62,41,23,0,81,54,25,0,75,45,28,0,68,50,22,0,68,44,20,0,97,63,30,1,100,55,35,0,80,58,33,0,81,54,27,2,91,62,0,0,78,43,0,0,95,61,31,0,96,67,43,0,13,10,10,0,8,7,6,0[/size] Total collaboration points: 10[/center]
@Oranitha No problem! Frankly, having something like this to try and at least get some bare bones data on rarer drops like certain battle stones, apparel, and eggs, is going to be great- but only if your data pool is big enough, of course! So helping with that is a step in the right direction. (And who knows- I've had some Wyld luck in Redrock lately as far as apparel goes - second post in my personal quest thread has all the apparel I've gotten just doing rank 4 - so if I can keep that luck up while I'm tracking details, all the better)

uhh h uhhhhhhh uhhhHHhhh?
I'll... make that decision if/when I get a double mastery in one of the venues. I do love purple but I'm also hells of indecisive so. burn that bridge once I get there lol.
(also im definitely blind because i didn't notice that the top rank badges for the different divisions shifted colours. :') it's a subtle but very nice touch.)

edit: to save on double postage, I'll just edit my post with this!

I guess I'll start keeping track of my achievement data here? and probably on my quest thread eventually but ehhhhhh effort. here is fine for now. Figured now would be a good time to run through what I've got since I did a big ol' chunk of battles in Redrock and I'm about ready to switch venues, so, good stopping point.
(Also, re: collaboration and as a note to myself, I figured I'd submit data sets for a venue when I finish the Determination rank for it or get a Mastery, just so I can avoid confusing myself on which data sets I've already submitted.)

1C2fBIs.png <<General Achievements>> 1C2fBIs.png

DATA SAMPLER
BIG DATA
HUGE DATA
GALLERY OF ROGUES
GENERALIST
CORNUCOPIA
MATERIAL MOGUL
GODLY CHEF
LORD OF THE JUNK PILE
CULINARY SAMPLER
MISCELLANIA MASTER
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
DR. EGGMAN
LUCKY BREAK
BATTLEFIELD FASHION
LOCALIZED EXTINCTION
RNG WARRIOR

4YBzXLH.png <<Masteries>> 4YBzXLH.png

REDROCK COVE MASTER (x2)
BLOOMING GROVE MASTER (x1)
SANDSWEPT DELTA MASTER (x1)
VOLCANIC VENTS MASTER (x1)
CRYSTAL POOLS MASTER (x1)
HARPY'S ROOST MASTER (x1)

ASCENDANT MASTERY (Redrock, x1)

kVhOtKT.png <<Collaboration>> kVhOtKT.png

General sets submitted: 2 (Blooming, Volcanic)
DT Challenge sets submitted: 4 (Redrock, Sandswept, Pools, Roost)
Sets in progress: 0

In-progress data:
Redrock Cove,General Data,1369,0,3,0,0,0,0,81,55,26,1,76,57,20,0,79,51,32,1,83,52,21,0,86,65,32,0,92,65,33,0,73,51,23,1,83,52,25,0,99,71,35,2,78,58,30,1,76,54,23,1,101,69,41,1,72,59,23,0,68,52,31,0,82,56,22,0,106,71,30,0,16,16,16,0,18,18,18,0

413 battles
Kelp Beds,General Data,1165,0,0,0,0,0,0,72,54,31,0,62,41,23,0,81,54,25,0,75,45,28,0,68,50,22,0,68,44,20,0,97,63,30,1,100,55,35,0,80,58,33,0,81,54,27,2,91,62,0,0,78,43,0,0,95,61,31,0,96,67,43,0,13,10,10,0,8,7,6,0

Total collaboration points: 10
1wfhEH1.gif
[quote name="Oranitha" date=2017-09-03 23:44:36] DATA SAMPLER BIG DATA HUGE DATA GALLERY OF ROGUES GENERALIST CORNUCOPIA MATERIAL MOGUL GODLY CHEF LORD OF THE JUNK PILE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL CULINARY SAMPLER MISCELLANIA MASTER [b]BLOOMING GROVE MASTER[/b] Totals: 11 achievements 1 mastered venue 3 collaboration points [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270850][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZGs4dji.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270850][img]https://i.imgur.com/I6SwmYm.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Guess who's back, back again. Going to start a hardmode run! [b]TRAINING FIELDS MASTER[/b] There are no familiars in the Training Fields I swear.
Oranitha wrote on 2017-09-03:
DATA SAMPLER
BIG DATA
HUGE DATA
GALLERY OF ROGUES
GENERALIST
CORNUCOPIA
MATERIAL MOGUL
GODLY CHEF
LORD OF THE JUNK PILE
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
CULINARY SAMPLER
MISCELLANIA MASTER
BLOOMING GROVE MASTER

Totals:

11 achievements
1 mastered venue
3 collaboration points

ZGs4dji.pngI6SwmYm.png

Guess who's back, back again. Going to start a hardmode run!

TRAINING FIELDS MASTER

There are no familiars in the Training Fields I swear.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

This looks fun! So if we submitted data when would we do that? After we finish in a specific venue in that time?

I've been spending a lot of my time working on the 'vista challenge' (earth flight challenge, maybe posted elsewhere?) which basically invovles familiar challenges over and over again (staying in a venue until familiar drops, going to next) and repeating it through (like golem workshop to training fields) until you get a vista, then skipping that venue until have all the vistas. (ahh I only have 4 it takes forever). But like I wouldn't really be doing any of the extra challenges listed here, so yeah I was just wondering about when/how to submit data.

If I get going maybe I'll edit this with completed achievements
@Oranitha

This looks fun! So if we submitted data when would we do that? After we finish in a specific venue in that time?

I've been spending a lot of my time working on the 'vista challenge' (earth flight challenge, maybe posted elsewhere?) which basically invovles familiar challenges over and over again (staying in a venue until familiar drops, going to next) and repeating it through (like golem workshop to training fields) until you get a vista, then skipping that venue until have all the vistas. (ahh I only have 4 it takes forever). But like I wouldn't really be doing any of the extra challenges listed here, so yeah I was just wondering about when/how to submit data.

If I get going maybe I'll edit this with completed achievements
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18