Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | RoR Battle of the DJs 2017 --CLOSED--
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GrinningWolf24 I'm so glad to hear that! I have a song that ends around the 5 minute mark but I can't get a video shorter than 5:06... I imagine I can submit away now ?

@GrinningWolf24 I'm so glad to hear that! I have a song that ends around the 5 minute mark but I can't get a video shorter than 5:06... I imagine I can submit away now ?

fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@CrystalRush Absolutely! Like I said, I am willing to be resasonable- some videos will just be a few seconds over the limit, and that is fine. It is when people start trying to submit videos that are almost 6 minutes that I'll be drawing the line.
@CrystalRush Absolutely! Like I said, I am willing to be resasonable- some videos will just be a few seconds over the limit, and that is fine. It is when people start trying to submit videos that are almost 6 minutes that I'll be drawing the line.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Whoooo! Let's get this party started!
Whoooo! Let's get this party started!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
I love the art and button for this!!! I'm off to submit songs now ;D
(Quick question though, does it have to be like, only rock for this category? What if it's sorta pretty alternative rock?)
I love the art and button for this!!! I'm off to submit songs now ;D
(Quick question though, does it have to be like, only rock for this category? What if it's sorta pretty alternative rock?)
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@DracoLeo It absolutely does not have to be rock! It was a play on words- it just means any sort of fun music! Have fun! :D
@DracoLeo It absolutely does not have to be rock! It was a play on words- it just means any sort of fun music! Have fun! :D
@GrinningWolf24
Aaaaa
I wasn't sure about my 2nd pick but I really love the other ones so yeee
@GrinningWolf24
Aaaaa
I wasn't sure about my 2nd pick but I really love the other ones so yeee
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@GrinningWolf24
will you be showing all the entries at the end? The past competitions ike this never really done that and id love to hear everyone's entries!
@GrinningWolf24
will you be showing all the entries at the end? The past competitions ike this never really done that and id love to hear everyone's entries!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@GrinningWolf24

So I already submitted for the Halloween one, and made it so they all were the same genre! But I have a question about the Riot of Rock: should the songs be Plague themed? I love trying to find songs that all fit a theme and sound good together, but I'm also down for just picking some fun jams.
@GrinningWolf24

So I already submitted for the Halloween one, and made it so they all were the same genre! But I have a question about the Riot of Rock: should the songs be Plague themed? I love trying to find songs that all fit a theme and sound good together, but I'm also down for just picking some fun jams.
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@catgame21234 I may possibly post a master list of all the songs- it most likely would be relatively delayed, though, as I would not have time to put it together until after the judging is complete. We shall see.

@minnieamos You are more than welcome to make the Riot of Rock songs Plague-themed! They do not have to be, though! You could also just have some fun jamming out to some great tunes~ This category is sort of the catch-all for music, being more open than the Holiday themed one. For example, back a few years ago in wind, one of the categories was Mistral JAM!!, and the top winning playlist was three songs all about a musical challenge- calling out the competition and then letting loose. Others also submitted focused on the 'Mistral' portion. So, in a similar manner, Riot of Rock can be taken how you see fit- whether that be more focused on the "Riot of Rot" portion of it, or the "Rock" portion. Have fun!
@catgame21234 I may possibly post a master list of all the songs- it most likely would be relatively delayed, though, as I would not have time to put it together until after the judging is complete. We shall see.

@minnieamos You are more than welcome to make the Riot of Rock songs Plague-themed! They do not have to be, though! You could also just have some fun jamming out to some great tunes~ This category is sort of the catch-all for music, being more open than the Holiday themed one. For example, back a few years ago in wind, one of the categories was Mistral JAM!!, and the top winning playlist was three songs all about a musical challenge- calling out the competition and then letting loose. Others also submitted focused on the 'Mistral' portion. So, in a similar manner, Riot of Rock can be taken how you see fit- whether that be more focused on the "Riot of Rot" portion of it, or the "Rock" portion. Have fun!
@GrinningWolf24
maybe just the winning song lists then, that might be easyer XD
@GrinningWolf24
maybe just the winning song lists then, that might be easyer XD
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6