TOPIC | The Lisa Frank Quest
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@ApprenticeWriter

Absolutely! I'll send her over!
@ApprenticeWriter

Absolutely! I'll send her over!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@Clya // @slothqueenxx // @ApprenticeWriter // @Nepkitty // @aformofmotion // @HSoup // @Brunch // @Kerriganne // @BarbaraFett // @Saraceaser // @Lillypup // @rainings // @Szora // @CoronaWyvern // @Lightningpelt // @vizarding // @Oara // @Sylphiette // @StressSnake12 // @johnnytrash // @Varuha // @HoneyBlossom // @LightningShatter // @fuwafuwa // @Geisterwolf // @pyr0 // @Oara // @ApprenticeWriter // @StressSnake12 // @Brunch // @BarbaraFett // @Friendzonefever // @Catelia // @lightningpelt // @Saraceaser//@akrimau

Hey friends!

I included the sales thread general pinglist in this big ol ping, so if you're pinged twice well...oopsy doops! ¯\_(?)_/¯

Anyway, this is to let everyone know that I'm going to be winding down and wrapping up this quest pretty soon. It's been so much fun collecting horribly bright dragons with everyone's help, but the space they take up in the lair is starting to outweigh the benefit from their sales. It'll be sad to let this quest go after over a year, but now that the market is sufficiently full of beautifully rainbow dragons, I believe we've achieved our goal! >:)

SO! If anyone has any last requests for breeding, or want to cash points for rewards, let me know soon! I'll keep all the breeders around for awhile, and breed the high-demand ones one last time, but after that they'll be done! Thanks for staying with me throughout this beautiful journey, and PARTY ON, DUDES!
@Clya // @slothqueenxx // @ApprenticeWriter // @Nepkitty // @aformofmotion // @HSoup // @Brunch // @Kerriganne // @BarbaraFett // @Saraceaser // @Lillypup // @rainings // @Szora // @CoronaWyvern // @Lightningpelt // @vizarding // @Oara // @Sylphiette // @StressSnake12 // @johnnytrash // @Varuha // @HoneyBlossom // @LightningShatter // @fuwafuwa // @Geisterwolf // @pyr0 // @Oara // @ApprenticeWriter // @StressSnake12 // @Brunch // @BarbaraFett // @Friendzonefever // @Catelia // @lightningpelt // @Saraceaser//@akrimau

Hey friends!

I included the sales thread general pinglist in this big ol ping, so if you're pinged twice well...oopsy doops! ¯\_(?)_/¯

Anyway, this is to let everyone know that I'm going to be winding down and wrapping up this quest pretty soon. It's been so much fun collecting horribly bright dragons with everyone's help, but the space they take up in the lair is starting to outweigh the benefit from their sales. It'll be sad to let this quest go after over a year, but now that the market is sufficiently full of beautifully rainbow dragons, I believe we've achieved our goal! >:)

SO! If anyone has any last requests for breeding, or want to cash points for rewards, let me know soon! I'll keep all the breeders around for awhile, and breed the high-demand ones one last time, but after that they'll be done! Thanks for staying with me throughout this beautiful journey, and PARTY ON, DUDES!
@SommerBee
Aw, too bad, this has been a fun project! If possible, I was wondering if you could possible breed the Lisa Frank After Dark pair? I'm hoping for a Female Guard, but I would also take a Female Fae, too~ :3
@SommerBee
Aw, too bad, this has been a fun project! If possible, I was wondering if you could possible breed the Lisa Frank After Dark pair? I'm hoping for a Female Guard, but I would also take a Female Fae, too~ :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@SommerBee

Sad to see the project go, but I'm glad I got to go along with it, and get such a lovely lass out of it too! Thank you for sharing the journey with us <3
@SommerBee

Sad to see the project go, but I'm glad I got to go along with it, and get such a lovely lass out of it too! Thank you for sharing the journey with us <3
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@Saraceaser

Sure thing! I actually just nested the after dark pair today, and they're sitting on 3 eggs, so hopefully one will be to your liking! :D If that doesn't work out though, would you want the female Guardian breeder? I was going to keep the male Fae, but the female would be available!
@Saraceaser

Sure thing! I actually just nested the after dark pair today, and they're sitting on 3 eggs, so hopefully one will be to your liking! :D If that doesn't work out though, would you want the female Guardian breeder? I was going to keep the male Fae, but the female would be available!
I wonder if I know anyone who wants anything from this.
I wonder if I know anyone who wants anything from this.
@Saraceaser Hey hey! The last after dark nest just hatched, and there's a female guardian here for you if you want her for 25kT! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44260622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442607/44260622_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Saraceaser

Hey hey! The last after dark nest just hatched, and there's a female guardian here for you if you want her for 25kT!

44260622_350.png
@SommerBee
She's gorgeous, I would love her! Thank you so much! :D
@SommerBee
She's gorgeous, I would love her! Thank you so much! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif

Alright lads, this is the absolute last call for LF dragons! Let me know now if you want a pair bred, or are interested in buying one of the breeders. If there's no interest, they'll be trained and sold/exalted shortly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me, everyone. It's been a really fun quest! I'm so happy we could all come together for the love of eyeburners and 90s nostalgia. :D

Alright lads, this is the absolute last call for LF dragons! Let me know now if you want a pair bred, or are interested in buying one of the breeders. If there's no interest, they'll be trained and sold/exalted shortly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me, everyone. It's been a really fun quest! I'm so happy we could all come together for the love of eyeburners and 90s nostalgia. :D
@sommerbee how much for Jinthe your coatl?
@sommerbee how much for Jinthe your coatl?
Untitled-2.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32