Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
@SkyyeofEmber

Your next form (which you're able to fill out now) is Form 4A. You'll be able to submit 2 forms today, but unfortunately you won't have enough time to completely catch up with cool down time in effect. If you still want to finish after Wavecrest to get your ending, I'll keep the forms open and I'll let everyone who's catching up finish, but for the purposes of the raffle you won't be able to earn tickets for those entries.
@SkyyeofEmber

Your next form (which you're able to fill out now) is Form 4A. You'll be able to submit 2 forms today, but unfortunately you won't have enough time to completely catch up with cool down time in effect. If you still want to finish after Wavecrest to get your ending, I'll keep the forms open and I'll let everyone who's catching up finish, but for the purposes of the raffle you won't be able to earn tickets for those entries.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Rocwylde Ah, no worries. I’ve not exactly been speedy lately myself. XP ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=287148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2872/287148.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=767253][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7673/767253.png[/img][/url] Octantis cried out victoriously, “yes!” Just as he and Nils fell out of the gondola. The Mirror laughed and shook droplets off his fins. The two Skydancers fluttered and landed on top of the underside of the now capsized vessel. Faryelle looked down in curiosity. “Is this meant to be a good place for a swim too?” She asked. “Given how many dragons end up in the water just like that,” Giovanni commented besmusedly, “you’d think so.” As Nils chastised himself for his hastiness, Octantis shook his head, “No harm done. I’ve no regrets that I got to see a prophetic bubble.” Once the gondola was righted by the group once more, they continued on their way. Faryelle looked between the two dripping dragons. “So, uh, did you see much?” “It’s one of those quests with treasure at the end! That’s what I think.” Octantis responded cheerily, none the worse for wear from his second dip in the canals. Shortly, the group collectively have their attention drawn away from that more momentary of their misadventures by their arrival in the Ca d’Oro district. The sheer glow of the place made the gilded gondola look something of a wayward second-cousin in comparison. Certain landmarks are selected by brochure-designers as of particular note. With the House of Gold, the reason was evidently that is could not be missed in either sense. It shone as though to ensure that any souvenir or picture replica would always be but a pale imitation (not that such would stymie those interested in such a keepsake or market opportunity). This set the tone for the rest of the district. The way the area made for a spectator’s feast was not unlike their experience of the Cannaregio Flats. Though there were clear differences. The merchantile districts offerings tended more to dazzle rather than mingle ideas both subtle and shouted. There was also a sense of everything fitting within the aesthetic of the place, rather than diversity and originality. What could not fail to trouble most dragons, however, was the unmistakeable leap in price. “If I wasn’t still drying off, I’d feel like I have to wipe my feet.” Octantis commented. Faryelle gave a predictably impressed gasp at the display in one prestigious establishment. One which a Spiral was lamenting the fact it was not open for business. “Let’s take a look.” Octantis remarked to Giovanni to indicate that the gondola should stop, and he followed Nils as the Pearlcatcher investigated what the trouble was. He had no words, however, to offer in response to the tirade that was triggered by Nils’s innocent inquiry. The Mirror could tell that he generally wouldn’t be found carrying anything more than distantly comparable to the shop’s products. As Mirror and Pearlcatcher were distracted considering the problem, a Nocturne entered the scene to pocket something. As Octantis gave his own cry of “thief!” to join that of Nils, the two Skydancers knew something had happened. “I’ll keep an eye out.” Faryelle informed the gondolier as she ascended to ensure she did not lose track of Nils’s flying form. “You’re not getting away!” Octantis felt compelled to call as he set to pursue by foot. The more crowded area of pursuit would impede them both, and a Nocturne was harder to lose track of than the smaller goblin. He was confident. Although he had heard of it, Octantis was not familiar with the experience of a Nocturne adversary making use of their ability to mimic voices. So it was not fully accounted for.
@Rocwylde
Ah, no worries. I’ve not exactly been speedy lately myself. XP

~~~

287148.png767253.png

Octantis cried out victoriously, “yes!” Just as he and Nils fell out of the gondola. The Mirror laughed and shook droplets off his fins. The two Skydancers fluttered and landed on top of the underside of the now capsized vessel. Faryelle looked down in curiosity.
“Is this meant to be a good place for a swim too?” She asked.
“Given how many dragons end up in the water just like that,” Giovanni commented besmusedly, “you’d think so.”

As Nils chastised himself for his hastiness, Octantis shook his head, “No harm done. I’ve no regrets that I got to see a prophetic bubble.”
Once the gondola was righted by the group once more, they continued on their way. Faryelle looked between the two dripping dragons. “So, uh, did you see much?”
“It’s one of those quests with treasure at the end! That’s what I think.” Octantis responded cheerily, none the worse for wear from his second dip in the canals.

Shortly, the group collectively have their attention drawn away from that more momentary of their misadventures by their arrival in the Ca d’Oro district. The sheer glow of the place made the gilded gondola look something of a wayward second-cousin in comparison. Certain landmarks are selected by brochure-designers as of particular note. With the House of Gold, the reason was evidently that is could not be missed in either sense. It shone as though to ensure that any souvenir or picture replica would always be but a pale imitation (not that such would stymie those interested in such a keepsake or market opportunity). This set the tone for the rest of the district.

The way the area made for a spectator’s feast was not unlike their experience of the Cannaregio Flats. Though there were clear differences. The merchantile districts offerings tended more to dazzle rather than mingle ideas both subtle and shouted. There was also a sense of everything fitting within the aesthetic of the place, rather than diversity and originality. What could not fail to trouble most dragons, however, was the unmistakeable leap in price.

“If I wasn’t still drying off, I’d feel like I have to wipe my feet.” Octantis commented. Faryelle gave a predictably impressed gasp at the display in one prestigious establishment. One which a Spiral was lamenting the fact it was not open for business.
“Let’s take a look.” Octantis remarked to Giovanni to indicate that the gondola should stop, and he followed Nils as the Pearlcatcher investigated what the trouble was. He had no words, however, to offer in response to the tirade that was triggered by Nils’s innocent inquiry. The Mirror could tell that he generally wouldn’t be found carrying anything more than distantly comparable to the shop’s products. As Mirror and Pearlcatcher were distracted considering the problem, a Nocturne entered the scene to pocket something.
As Octantis gave his own cry of “thief!” to join that of Nils, the two Skydancers knew something had happened.
“I’ll keep an eye out.” Faryelle informed the gondolier as she ascended to ensure she did not lose track of Nils’s flying form.

“You’re not getting away!” Octantis felt compelled to call as he set to pursue by foot. The more crowded area of pursuit would impede them both, and a Nocturne was harder to lose track of than the smaller goblin. He was confident. Although he had heard of it, Octantis was not familiar with the experience of a Nocturne adversary making use of their ability to mimic voices. So it was not fully accounted for.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@1lqueria

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 5C-A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Your cool down technically expired last night, but since I wasn't able to give you your next form, I'll allow this one to count for yesterdays 2nd response, and you'll still be eligible to submit 2 today since it was my delay and not yours).
@1lqueria

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 5C-A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Your cool down technically expired last night, but since I wasn't able to give you your next form, I'll allow this one to count for yesterdays 2nd response, and you'll still be eligible to submit 2 today since it was my delay and not yours).
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 5A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Your cool down also technically expired last night, but since I wasn't able to give you your next form, I'll allow this one to count for yesterdays 2nd response, and you'll still be eligible to submit 2 today since it was my delay and not yours).
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 5A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Your cool down also technically expired last night, but since I wasn't able to give you your next form, I'll allow this one to count for yesterdays 2nd response, and you'll still be eligible to submit 2 today since it was my delay and not yours).
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli
Uh, it seems like I haven't been pinged at all after day 3. I came back to check on the hub today and just realized that you guys already approached day 7, so I tried to fill in the form I think I should proceed to as best as I could, but I got lost. Could you please tell me what form should I fill next?
@Krycelli
Uh, it seems like I haven't been pinged at all after day 3. I came back to check on the hub today and just realized that you guys already approached day 7, so I tried to fill in the form I think I should proceed to as best as I could, but I got lost. Could you please tell me what form should I fill next?
@casuallySleepy

Your next form to submit (and the last one to count for raffle tickets for the game) will be Form 5C-P. Since your cool down will expire an hour before rollover, you may submit it sooner, just know your response will be "locked" until then.
@casuallySleepy

Your next form to submit (and the last one to count for raffle tickets for the game) will be Form 5C-P. Since your cool down will expire an hour before rollover, you may submit it sooner, just know your response will be "locked" until then.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@casuallySleepy

I can only ping people to the current day that they're on, if they don't fill out a response for that day there's no way for me to ping them to the next day since I won't know what their previous decision was. There was a catch-up allowance for people who've missed a day or two, but the limit is 2 responses per day (or a 12-hour cool down between responses). So unfortunately catching up entirely this late won't be possible, though I'll keep the forms open and allow people to finish after just to get their endings if they want, it just won't count for raffle ticket purposes.
@casuallySleepy

I can only ping people to the current day that they're on, if they don't fill out a response for that day there's no way for me to ping them to the next day since I won't know what their previous decision was. There was a catch-up allowance for people who've missed a day or two, but the limit is 2 responses per day (or a 12-hour cool down between responses). So unfortunately catching up entirely this late won't be possible, though I'll keep the forms open and allow people to finish after just to get their endings if they want, it just won't count for raffle ticket purposes.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@argylion

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6C located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

@argylion

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6C located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

zqpG63L.png image0.png
@snowytetra

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6D located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
@snowytetra

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6D located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Eialyne

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
@Eialyne

Your cool down has ended and you may now move on to Form 6A located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44