Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 323

New Familiar Status
Today @Ziek was very generous and gave me a Malevolent Spirit! Thanks again, I greatly appreciate it! I now have 484 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I'm putting this section on hold during the Shadow Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 160G today from selling 1 Serthis Loremaster, 430 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Malevolent Spirit has been removed since it has been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 323

New Familiar Status
Today @Ziek was very generous and gave me a Malevolent Spirit! Thanks again, I greatly appreciate it! I now have 484 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them.

I'm putting this section on hold during the Shadow Festival.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 160G today from selling 1 Serthis Loremaster, 430 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,000G.

The Malevolent Spirit has been removed since it has been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 324 & 325

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. A Wendigo dropped today.

I'm putting this section on hold during the Shadow Festival. I got a Cinderkelp Loach from Swipp today.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 331G today and yesterday from selling 1 Cinderkelp Loach, and 590 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 37,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 324 & 325

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. A Wendigo dropped today.

I'm putting this section on hold during the Shadow Festival. I got a Cinderkelp Loach from Swipp today.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 331G today and yesterday from selling 1 Cinderkelp Loach, and 590 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 37,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90