Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azeira I've hit 5000 g! Now I have to do that five more times :')

so lets do some math:

on march 6th I started questing for this, 50 days have passed, so i'm averaging 100 gems a day, and 700 each week, which makes me a little bit under schedule (my original goal being 1000g a week).

I'm thinking of maybe cutting down my festival spending for the next few ones so that I can get this out of the way faster, since I spend around 400kt each fest buying skins and jox boxes. I don't necessarily wanna not get all the fest skins, but maybe just get the ones I really want, and tell the collector inside me to hold on for a bit until I get the rest lol.

I would love it if I could spend more time in coli, but irl adult responsibilities aren't letting me >:( so that's not an option

The other thing i'm trying to do is get my art shop running again, i've been working on some new examples that I think will make it look a lot more professional and will hopefully sell well! Selling traditional art on this site is hard so i'm hoping people will like it.
@Azeira I've hit 5000 g! Now I have to do that five more times :')

so lets do some math:

on march 6th I started questing for this, 50 days have passed, so i'm averaging 100 gems a day, and 700 each week, which makes me a little bit under schedule (my original goal being 1000g a week).

I'm thinking of maybe cutting down my festival spending for the next few ones so that I can get this out of the way faster, since I spend around 400kt each fest buying skins and jox boxes. I don't necessarily wanna not get all the fest skins, but maybe just get the ones I really want, and tell the collector inside me to hold on for a bit until I get the rest lol.

I would love it if I could spend more time in coli, but irl adult responsibilities aren't letting me >:( so that's not an option

The other thing i'm trying to do is get my art shop running again, i've been working on some new examples that I think will make it look a lot more professional and will hopefully sell well! Selling traditional art on this site is hard so i'm hoping people will like it.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Oof, that must be discouraging.

Don’t worry though, 100 gems a day is quite impressive compared to my rates. My suggestion is to invest in coli grinding on the holidays. Pay someone to spend an hour in the best venue for the festival, (usually only costs around 60g/kt,) and the currency and chests they bring back along with everything else should at least double your payment most of the time. I did it and was quite surprised. Saves time, and is a great way to earn! You should do it early in the festival though, when the Fest currency and chests are at their highest prices.

Hope you have better luck!
@VENNY

Oof, that must be discouraging.

Don’t worry though, 100 gems a day is quite impressive compared to my rates. My suggestion is to invest in coli grinding on the holidays. Pay someone to spend an hour in the best venue for the festival, (usually only costs around 60g/kt,) and the currency and chests they bring back along with everything else should at least double your payment most of the time. I did it and was quite surprised. Saves time, and is a great way to earn! You should do it early in the festival though, when the Fest currency and chests are at their highest prices.

Hope you have better luck!
@Azeira I've always been a little concerned about being scammed by those kinds of services because you don't really know what you're getting, and even if the person is honest and gives up all earned items there's still the chance that you're unlucky and they don't get any good drops :( so idk, I'll think about it. A little too late this fest to try it out but maybe next month?
@Azeira I've always been a little concerned about being scammed by those kinds of services because you don't really know what you're getting, and even if the person is honest and gives up all earned items there's still the chance that you're unlucky and they don't get any good drops :( so idk, I'll think about it. A little too late this fest to try it out but maybe next month?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

That's a good point, actually. Nobody's ever taken my money and run, but I guess you couldn't tell if someone kept an uncannily good drop. *shrugs*
@VENNY

That's a good point, actually. Nobody's ever taken my money and run, but I guess you couldn't tell if someone kept an uncannily good drop. *shrugs*
@Azeira mmmm yes sweet dom profits~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/g971HEj.png[/img] I also now have 7400g! Back on schedule! :D :D :D
@Azeira

mmmm yes sweet dom profits~
g971HEj.png

I also now have 7400g! Back on schedule! :D :D :D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
*Stares in awe*

H-how??
*Stares in awe*

H-how??
@Azeira

I sold 40 dragons, most of which weren't levelled, but about 8 or so were I think? Bought at 5g or breed in my lair for free, lvl 1's were sold for 25g and lvl 6 were sold for 28g. I always wait until an hour before the battle ends when the prices are nice and high!
@Azeira

I sold 40 dragons, most of which weren't levelled, but about 8 or so were I think? Bought at 5g or breed in my lair for free, lvl 1's were sold for 25g and lvl 6 were sold for 28g. I always wait until an hour before the battle ends when the prices are nice and high!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

What battle was this? Arcane has second place Dom now apparently and I’m so confused?? :’’D

I’m so out of it with Dom...
@VENNY

What battle was this? Arcane has second place Dom now apparently and I’m so confused?? :’’D

I’m so out of it with Dom...
@Azeira arcane vs plague! They put up a pretty good fight, I was kinda rooting for arcane since they never get dom so i'm a lil sad they didn't win.
@Azeira arcane vs plague! They put up a pretty good fight, I was kinda rooting for arcane since they never get dom so i'm a lil sad they didn't win.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

I suppose I should have known about that... oh well, at least we are on the board for once!
@VENNY

I suppose I should have known about that... oh well, at least we are on the board for once!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9