Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azeira

It feels like I'll never get to 10kg!! I was hoping to do it by the end of the month, but i'm not so sure I can now.

Since the platinum armor came back for the first time in like 3 years I bought a bunch for investments. Only 1 to keep, but the rest to resell once they reach high prices like they did before. So i'm back down to 7100kg >:(

In the meantime i've finally mustered up the courage to sell a lot of the skins i've been hoarding for no reason so i've made a good profit selling those! I had 13 pages and am now down to 10 pages. Still have many more I could sell.

Also i'm super excited for greenskeeper gathering! Here's to hoping I don't spend too much on skins! Though a lot of the submissions are really awesome so that's probably not gonna happen lol .
@Azeira

It feels like I'll never get to 10kg!! I was hoping to do it by the end of the month, but i'm not so sure I can now.

Since the platinum armor came back for the first time in like 3 years I bought a bunch for investments. Only 1 to keep, but the rest to resell once they reach high prices like they did before. So i'm back down to 7100kg >:(

In the meantime i've finally mustered up the courage to sell a lot of the skins i've been hoarding for no reason so i've made a good profit selling those! I had 13 pages and am now down to 10 pages. Still have many more I could sell.

Also i'm super excited for greenskeeper gathering! Here's to hoping I don't spend too much on skins! Though a lot of the submissions are really awesome so that's probably not gonna happen lol .
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

I'm afraid this will be my fate when the Night Sky Silks finally come back. There will be blood..

Hopefully you'll manage to profit in the chaos of the Gathering?
@VENNY

I'm afraid this will be my fate when the Night Sky Silks finally come back. There will be blood..

Hopefully you'll manage to profit in the chaos of the Gathering?
@Azeira

with greenskeeper coming to a close, I shall make a small update.

Irl work has only gotten more busy (currently trying to find a better job that doesn't make me so physically exhausted everyday so hopefully this will change soon) but I've been doing pretty well with profits! Made back all the mons I spent on accents, and made a crap ton of gems by selling fest goodies. And got a nature egg that I sold as well yayyyy money!

Now my next fear is what they will do for the anniversary. Usually the stuff they release is free so i'm hoping there's nothing big I'll wanna spend my gems on!

As for what I hope happens, i'd love it if we got an update about what is going on with the tidelord, or maybe the addition of rated battles to the coliseum! Who knows. I'll just expect whatever free thing they give us and let anything else that happens be a pleasant surprise.

anyways, random thoughts with venny- over. :P

@Azeira

with greenskeeper coming to a close, I shall make a small update.

Irl work has only gotten more busy (currently trying to find a better job that doesn't make me so physically exhausted everyday so hopefully this will change soon) but I've been doing pretty well with profits! Made back all the mons I spent on accents, and made a crap ton of gems by selling fest goodies. And got a nature egg that I sold as well yayyyy money!

Now my next fear is what they will do for the anniversary. Usually the stuff they release is free so i'm hoping there's nothing big I'll wanna spend my gems on!

As for what I hope happens, i'd love it if we got an update about what is going on with the tidelord, or maybe the addition of rated battles to the coliseum! Who knows. I'll just expect whatever free thing they give us and let anything else that happens be a pleasant surprise.

anyways, random thoughts with venny- over. :P

Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

For the anniversary, I would be so happy if we could get a folders function added to the hoard/vault and dressing room, that is all I wish for. Also, better bestiary navigation...

But, progress is great!
@VENNY

For the anniversary, I would be so happy if we could get a folders function added to the hoard/vault and dressing room, that is all I wish for. Also, better bestiary navigation...

But, progress is great!
@Azeira ah yes if only.... I'd be so happy with a hoard revamp/organization system

and lair revamp/lair tabs oh god I want that tooooooo
@Azeira ah yes if only.... I'd be so happy with a hoard revamp/organization system

and lair revamp/lair tabs oh god I want that tooooooo
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@Azeira All of my extra mats needed for brewing vials that i've been hoarding have sold, my ugly multi gaze hatchling sold, and welp, didn't expect to break 10kg but here we are! The treasure i've been hoarding for awhile but I went from 9400g to 11,600g all in a few hours! Woooo! I have not sold a single vial though, keeping all those for future investments. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mCRjSqv.png[/img] So i'm almost half way to my target price, so lets take a step back and think. My estimated date was way off, i'm super late already lol. That's to be expected from someone working full time at a major hardware store. Once April hit (aka the weather finally cleared up) i've been working pretty much non-stop with little free time. I should have anticipated this happening. Oops. But anyways. 96 days have passed since i've started this. That's awhile. Looks like i've been averaging 120g a day (though today's profits may have skewed that a little...) and around 3-4kg per month. Which isn't bad!!! But its just a little too slow paced for me. So I guess i'm just gonna have to find other ways to make money here to speed things up a lil. I tried revamping my art shop but decided to equate things to irl prices and people didn't seem to like that so rip to any returning customer I had...I tried really hard so it was really discouraging tbh and I probably wont try again on here :/ I have almost zero digital art talent so accent making isn't an option, not a lot of time for coli, i'm running out of options aren't I? :'D
@Azeira

All of my extra mats needed for brewing vials that i've been hoarding have sold, my ugly multi gaze hatchling sold, and welp, didn't expect to break 10kg but here we are! The treasure i've been hoarding for awhile but I went from 9400g to 11,600g all in a few hours! Woooo! I have not sold a single vial though, keeping all those for future investments.
mCRjSqv.png

So i'm almost half way to my target price, so lets take a step back and think. My estimated date was way off, i'm super late already lol. That's to be expected from someone working full time at a major hardware store. Once April hit (aka the weather finally cleared up) i've been working pretty much non-stop with little free time. I should have anticipated this happening. Oops.

But anyways. 96 days have passed since i've started this. That's awhile.

Looks like i've been averaging 120g a day (though today's profits may have skewed that a little...) and around 3-4kg per month. Which isn't bad!!! But its just a little too slow paced for me.

So I guess i'm just gonna have to find other ways to make money here to speed things up a lil. I tried revamping my art shop but decided to equate things to irl prices and people didn't seem to like that so rip to any returning customer I had...I tried really hard so it was really discouraging tbh and I probably wont try again on here :/ I have almost zero digital art talent so accent making isn't an option, not a lot of time for coli, i'm running out of options aren't I? :'D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@Azeira [img]https://i.imgur.com/xfJeVKv.png[/img] It has been almost 2 months and ya [s]boi[/s] girl venny has been working hard, irl and on flightrising! I did just about 10kg in 2 months. I've worked extremely hard the past few days since I had 4 days off of work and made 3kg of that profit during the last few days lol. I am r e a d y for that sunchaser jewelry. Also lowkey mad because they went up 2kg, once and awhile I see one for 25kg which was my original goal so once I get a little closer i'm going to try and secure a seller for that price if I can. Also my plans for after I get the sunchaser jewelry? I plan on taking a mini break to gene a couple gen ones, and then I'm gonna start hoarding money like crazy for NOTN. I wanna be able to make a big profit and its best to have a good amount of money stored in order to do that. Also I wanna hoard many eggs and all my chests and do another opening stream near the end of notn! It was so much fun the first time around so i'd love to do it again. But after that, all profits made will be going towards my light sprite fund! Oh joy. If it took me about 5 months to save up 20kg it will probably take me a year or longer to save up enough for a light sprite. Probably longer since I plan on taking advantage of any investment stuff that pops up (wildclaw scrolls and the like). Alright. Long post end.
@Azeira

xfJeVKv.png

It has been almost 2 months and ya boi girl venny has been working hard, irl and on flightrising! I did just about 10kg in 2 months. I've worked extremely hard the past few days since I had 4 days off of work and made 3kg of that profit during the last few days lol.

I am r e a d y for that sunchaser jewelry. Also lowkey mad because they went up 2kg, once and awhile I see one for 25kg which was my original goal so once I get a little closer i'm going to try and secure a seller for that price if I can.

Also my plans for after I get the sunchaser jewelry? I plan on taking a mini break to gene a couple gen ones, and then I'm gonna start hoarding money like crazy for NOTN. I wanna be able to make a big profit and its best to have a good amount of money stored in order to do that. Also I wanna hoard many eggs and all my chests and do another opening stream near the end of notn! It was so much fun the first time around so i'd love to do it again.

But after that, all profits made will be going towards my light sprite fund! Oh joy. If it took me about 5 months to save up 20kg it will probably take me a year or longer to save up enough for a light sprite. Probably longer since I plan on taking advantage of any investment stuff that pops up (wildclaw scrolls and the like).

Alright. Long post end.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Hello! I'm so incredibly sorry for disappearing. I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now, so I haven't been on.

You're so close! You can do it! (Insert more inspirational messages here that I'm not creative to think of!) I believe in you!
@VENNY

Hello! I'm so incredibly sorry for disappearing. I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now, so I haven't been on.

You're so close! You can do it! (Insert more inspirational messages here that I'm not creative to think of!) I believe in you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9