Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Boartusk's World Travel Quest: COMPLETE!
1 2
Exciting news, everyone! My cooldown has finally expired, so I can travel to my next flight. BUT WHICH ONE?

I have four remaining options- Lightning, Light, Shadow, and Arcane. I'm not sure yet which one I should select, though I'm leaning towards Light atm.
Exciting news, everyone! My cooldown has finally expired, so I can travel to my next flight. BUT WHICH ONE?

I have four remaining options- Lightning, Light, Shadow, and Arcane. I'm not sure yet which one I should select, though I'm leaning towards Light atm.
Pnb8OQw.png
BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH!!!!!

Currently in Lightning Flight! TBH I moved out on my own and I haven't had a lot of spare cash for gems. I'm way too lazy and impulsive to save up the old fashioned way.... so it took me awhile until I could move.

Anyway we're in the final stretch, folks! I have but 3 flights left and I will have been in every elemental flight at least once! I'm so close....

I've also given it a lot of thought, and I think I've decided what my permaflight will be once I finish my pilgrimage.

Think I'm gonna go to Water flight. :> Sorry Earth Papa, but I know where I belong. Maybe I'll visit you again, someday.
BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH!!!!!

Currently in Lightning Flight! TBH I moved out on my own and I haven't had a lot of spare cash for gems. I'm way too lazy and impulsive to save up the old fashioned way.... so it took me awhile until I could move.

Anyway we're in the final stretch, folks! I have but 3 flights left and I will have been in every elemental flight at least once! I'm so close....

I've also given it a lot of thought, and I think I've decided what my permaflight will be once I finish my pilgrimage.

Think I'm gonna go to Water flight. :> Sorry Earth Papa, but I know where I belong. Maybe I'll visit you again, someday.
Pnb8OQw.png
Flight Change to: ARCANE!!!!

So close to the end of my journey! If I still have photoshop I'd update my banners lmao.

Only two flights left to go, Light and Shadow.

Date when cooldown ends: April 1st, 2020
Flight Change to: ARCANE!!!!

So close to the end of my journey! If I still have photoshop I'd update my banners lmao.

Only two flights left to go, Light and Shadow.

Date when cooldown ends: April 1st, 2020
Pnb8OQw.png
Whoooo! Moved to Light Flight!

After this, only one Flight remains... and Boartusk's journey will come to an end! But which Flight will be chosen to return to? Find out in a year I guess, lmao.
Whoooo! Moved to Light Flight!

After this, only one Flight remains... and Boartusk's journey will come to an end! But which Flight will be chosen to return to? Find out in a year I guess, lmao.
Pnb8OQw.png
MISSION COMPLETE

It has been literal years in the making, but today, I finally reached the final flight: Shadow.

I have officially been in all 11 flights, as far as I know I may very well be the only person to do it. It's been a crazy ride, but I think when my six months are up, I'll be heading back home to Water flight.

Now... if only I still had photoshop so I can update my signature's banner. Lmao.
MISSION COMPLETE

It has been literal years in the making, but today, I finally reached the final flight: Shadow.

I have officially been in all 11 flights, as far as I know I may very well be the only person to do it. It's been a crazy ride, but I think when my six months are up, I'll be heading back home to Water flight.

Now... if only I still had photoshop so I can update my signature's banner. Lmao.
Pnb8OQw.png
1 2