Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | FaerieIshee's Goals & Quests!
1 2 3 4
@FaerieIshee

I probably have a bunch of the stuff that you're hoarding sitting around, do you accept donations?

Best of luck with all of your goals!
@FaerieIshee

I probably have a bunch of the stuff that you're hoarding sitting around, do you accept donations?

Best of luck with all of your goals!
mA2hqc9.png
2-18-17 Progress:

-Grinding for Sparrow Skulls to stash swans before they retire (30 minutes, 0 skulls- gave up and bought what I needed for last one /// 1 Light Egg drop!)
-Malevolent Spirit Hunting (30 mins, 0 MS/0 DS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@18 - roughly 1/3 level)
2-18-17 Progress:

-Grinding for Sparrow Skulls to stash swans before they retire (30 minutes, 0 skulls- gave up and bought what I needed for last one /// 1 Light Egg drop!)
-Malevolent Spirit Hunting (30 mins, 0 MS/0 DS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@18 - roughly 1/3 level)
bHeX9bv.png
@ladra
Oh, gosh, if you feel like it, I'm all for it!
If you've got stuff you hoard, I've likely got it sitting around, too, and would be happy to do a trade if so!

Thanks so much for the well wishes!
This leveling is making me rethink my life choices, haha, but it's fun, and I feel super accomplished each time I make progress toward it, lol~
@ladra
Oh, gosh, if you feel like it, I'm all for it!
If you've got stuff you hoard, I've likely got it sitting around, too, and would be happy to do a trade if so!

Thanks so much for the well wishes!
This leveling is making me rethink my life choices, haha, but it's fun, and I feel super accomplished each time I make progress toward it, lol~
bHeX9bv.png
Raiiiise your hand if you're thrilled that the guide's best venue for Shadow currency is one of the ones where you can get Experience AND need a boss from!
*Raiiises hand*

2-19-2017 Progress:
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (30 Min, 0 DS/5 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@18 - Level 19!)

Raiiiise your hand if you're thrilled that the guide's best venue for Shadow currency is one of the ones where you can get Experience AND need a boss from!
*Raiiises hand*

2-19-2017 Progress:
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (30 Min, 0 DS/5 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@18 - Level 19!)

bHeX9bv.png
Multitasking hardcore today, so not taking the best care to keep up with how long I'm in the coli (as I keep bouncing away from the computer for a few minutes, oops), but still counting bosses and whatnot~
Went from 7:30-8:35 FRT on and off

2-20-2017
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (0 DS/1 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@19 - Sooo close to level 20 at ending time! Like, 9/10ths or something silly. So close!)
Multitasking hardcore today, so not taking the best care to keep up with how long I'm in the coli (as I keep bouncing away from the computer for a few minutes, oops), but still counting bosses and whatnot~
Went from 7:30-8:35 FRT on and off

2-20-2017
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (0 DS/1 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@19 - Sooo close to level 20 at ending time! Like, 9/10ths or something silly. So close!)
bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee

Finally sent you some stuff, sorry for the delay! I don't hoard anything, and I wasn't expecting anything in return so don't worry. I just like helping people where I can :)
@FaerieIshee

Finally sent you some stuff, sorry for the delay! I don't hoard anything, and I wasn't expecting anything in return so don't worry. I just like helping people where I can :)
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra
No need to apologize, omgosh! Thank you so much~!!!
@ladra
No need to apologize, omgosh! Thank you so much~!!!
bHeX9bv.png
2-21, 2-22, 2-23-17 Update
Out of town!
Will return ~soon~!
2-21, 2-22, 2-23-17 Update
Out of town!
Will return ~soon~!
bHeX9bv.png
2-24-2017 Progress
No progress as I was completely sleep-deprived from my trip and also accidentally social instead of a hermit, oops.

2-25-2017 Progress
On and off, multitasking. FRT 6:00 - 9:00 FRT
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (2 DS/0 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@19 - Reached Goal!!!)
-Finished off two of my item collections courtesy of a lovely bit of help from ladra! (Baku Tusk & Sickle Claws)
-Leveling Checkout to 20 (@15 - 16! About 1/3 past 16)

-Biggest focus today : Pinecone Farming! Need to get enough to get two more apparel and three more familiars, if I want to be happy with my haul. Also need to remember to nab skins in a few hours, before the Shadow fest ends. (Progress there : Apparel - 1/2 | Familiars - 2/3)

-Things of note : Fire Egg drop!
2-24-2017 Progress
No progress as I was completely sleep-deprived from my trip and also accidentally social instead of a hermit, oops.

2-25-2017 Progress
On and off, multitasking. FRT 6:00 - 9:00 FRT
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (2 DS/0 MS)
-Leveling Aule to 20 (@19 - Reached Goal!!!)
-Finished off two of my item collections courtesy of a lovely bit of help from ladra! (Baku Tusk & Sickle Claws)
-Leveling Checkout to 20 (@15 - 16! About 1/3 past 16)

-Biggest focus today : Pinecone Farming! Need to get enough to get two more apparel and three more familiars, if I want to be happy with my haul. Also need to remember to nab skins in a few hours, before the Shadow fest ends. (Progress there : Apparel - 1/2 | Familiars - 2/3)

-Things of note : Fire Egg drop!
bHeX9bv.png
2-26-2017 Progress
There likely won't be progress today, as I'm at work and then heading to a big fancy Oscar party with friends.
2-26-2017 Progress
There likely won't be progress today, as I'm at work and then heading to a big fancy Oscar party with friends.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4