Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | FaerieIshee's Goals & Quests!
1 2 3 4
3-18-2017 Progress
-Leveled a maybe-perma-dragon up to 5 in KB so that all of my perma and maybe-perma dragons are level 5.
-Worked on getting Checkout to Level 20 (@19, halfway - got sooooo close)
-Malevolent Spirit Hunting (2 MS/2 DS)
-15 Scavenging turns in Ice for a Wasteland Collector, no luck.
3-18-2017 Progress
-Leveled a maybe-perma-dragon up to 5 in KB so that all of my perma and maybe-perma dragons are level 5.
-Worked on getting Checkout to Level 20 (@19, halfway - got sooooo close)
-Malevolent Spirit Hunting (2 MS/2 DS)
bHeX9bv.png
3-19-2017 Progress
-Missed out on a Swipp trade for the Sakura Blossom Caterpillar, argh.
-Took Checkout to Level 20! :D
-Started leveling Cloudbreaker to 20 (starting @15)
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (0 DS/1 MS)
3-19-2017 Progress
-Missed out on a Swipp trade for the Sakura Blossom Caterpillar, argh.
-Took Checkout to Level 20! :D
-Started leveling Cloudbreaker to 20 (starting @15)
-Malevolent Spirit hunting (0 DS/1 MS)
bHeX9bv.png
Ugh, slacking at updating.
I've only been doing gathering trying for hyena familiars.
Managed to get one today, though!
Whoo~
Ugh, slacking at updating.
I've only been doing gathering trying for hyena familiars.
Managed to get one today, though!
Whoo~
bHeX9bv.png
Dropped the ball on updating this!
Got in a slight swing where I was barely FR-ing- doing dailies and whatnot... and then I got super invested and made a lot of progress, but didn't think to update here where I'd slacked off.

SO.
I've updated with the familiars I'm missing and where I'm at Coli wise, and those are my only real ~goals~, at the moment, so I guess that's as up to date as it needs to be.
Yay?
Dropped the ball on updating this!
Got in a slight swing where I was barely FR-ing- doing dailies and whatnot... and then I got super invested and made a lot of progress, but didn't think to update here where I'd slacked off.

SO.
I've updated with the familiars I'm missing and where I'm at Coli wise, and those are my only real ~goals~, at the moment, so I guess that's as up to date as it needs to be.
Yay?
bHeX9bv.png
Trying to get myself to 2mill by Thundercrack- doing well! 200k off! Sent dragons to Ice for their dom battle--- adorable "daily" badges, so stashing the two I earned here: [img]http://i.imgur.com/wvAkNB2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yDiMhCy.png[/img]
Trying to get myself to 2mill by Thundercrack- doing well!
200k off!

Sent dragons to Ice for their dom battle--- adorable "daily" badges, so stashing the two I earned here:

wvAkNB2.png
yDiMhCy.png
bHeX9bv.png
Rando-"Badge" Update [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2145075/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/4UNjEuw.png[/img][/url]
Rando-"Badge" Update

4UNjEuw.png
bHeX9bv.png
Low key getting back on track to my goals after a mini-almost-hiatus due to time and obligations- logged on to do gathering/feeding/a bit of breeding there for a bit, then had sporadic time and added in "quick leveling to exalt" and "quick leveling to send things in for doms" to the mix, but was completely off track with my leveling and familiar hunting.

Getting back into leveling - working on getting Pallas to level 25, with the exception of during Lightning's fest and the upcoming Fire fest (if he's not there by then)--- Cloudbreaker got to hang during Lightning and Beltran will get to during Fire, lol.

Also getting back to work on Boss Hunting- alternating between Robot hunting in the Golem Workshop and taking breathers in the Ghostlight Ruins and looking for the Malevolent Spirit.
Workshop wears me out because I need a better build for it (it's doable, but not mindlessly so, haha) but the Ruins don't give an abundance of XP with my 25'ers, haha.

Also quietly trying to hoard up Baldwin stuff, either by brewing or by trading non-brewed things.
Also quietly trying to get back to 2 million treasure hoarded away, but that's not a super priority and I'm not too terribly concerned right now, tbh.
Low key getting back on track to my goals after a mini-almost-hiatus due to time and obligations- logged on to do gathering/feeding/a bit of breeding there for a bit, then had sporadic time and added in "quick leveling to exalt" and "quick leveling to send things in for doms" to the mix, but was completely off track with my leveling and familiar hunting.

Getting back into leveling - working on getting Pallas to level 25, with the exception of during Lightning's fest and the upcoming Fire fest (if he's not there by then)--- Cloudbreaker got to hang during Lightning and Beltran will get to during Fire, lol.

Also getting back to work on Boss Hunting- alternating between Robot hunting in the Golem Workshop and taking breathers in the Ghostlight Ruins and looking for the Malevolent Spirit.
Workshop wears me out because I need a better build for it (it's doable, but not mindlessly so, haha) but the Ruins don't give an abundance of XP with my 25'ers, haha.

Also quietly trying to hoard up Baldwin stuff, either by brewing or by trading non-brewed things.
Also quietly trying to get back to 2 million treasure hoarded away, but that's not a super priority and I'm not too terribly concerned right now, tbh.
bHeX9bv.png
Edited out my Blooming Grove familiar post to help a friend with some formatting since it was an outdated post~!
:)
Edited out my Blooming Grove familiar post to help a friend with some formatting since it was an outdated post~!
:)
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4