Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Familiar Challenge | Complete Bestiary]
1 2 3 4
With the help of the awesome @aremine I am in the possession of all the new friends. ♥ Thank you so much again.
With the help of the awesome @aremine I am in the possession of all the new friends. ♥ Thank you so much again.
shop_banner.png
aremine is literally the sweetest bean and gifted me a [item=tunnel hydra] Holy cow. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
aremine is literally the sweetest bean and gifted me a Tunnel Hydra
Holy cow.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
shop_banner.png
Would you look at that! Some more familiars to find. c: [item=Boulder Nymph][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph] Looking forward to the first festival!
Would you look at that! Some more familiars to find. c:
Boulder Nymph Bubble Nymph Cloud Nymph Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph

Looking forward to the first festival!
shop_banner.png
[item=Ichor Nymph] [item=Cinder Nymph] [item=Electric Nymph] [item=blight nymph] oooh, shiny!
Ichor Nymph Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Blight Nymph oooh, shiny!
shop_banner.png
I managed to get an extra token today on top of my brewed token. Only two are left now: [item=blight nymph] [item=bubble nymph]
I managed to get an extra token today on top of my brewed token. Only two are left now:
Blight Nymph Bubble Nymph
shop_banner.png
Aaand we're done here again for now. c:
Aaand we're done here again for now. c:
shop_banner.png
OH HEY NEW FAMS!

I will most likely go for the Swipp/Baldwin ones myself. Thankfully I already have a lot of the ingredients. The MP ones however... If somebody wants to help sniping, I'd be grateful.
OH HEY NEW FAMS!

I will most likely go for the Swipp/Baldwin ones myself. Thankfully I already have a lot of the ingredients. The MP ones however... If somebody wants to help sniping, I'd be grateful.
shop_banner.png
Aaand we're done once again. ^-^/
Aaand we're done once again. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4