Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Familiar Challenge | Complete Bestiary]
1 2 3 4
@Gaia Thank you again! I've just been working on leveling my fishing so getting the insect catching familiars will be... interesting. :')
@Gaia Thank you again! I've just been working on leveling my fishing so getting the insect catching familiars will be... interesting. :')
shop_banner.png
Whelp, there's two new items to gather, [item=dire hyena] and [item=wasteland collector]. I got the first one on the first day and decided to sell it. Gathering in hopes of the lurefish right now. I progressed to 65.78% in my Golden Idol quest. Nearly at 2/3. :D
Whelp, there's two new items to gather,
Dire Hyena and Wasteland Collector .

I got the first one on the first day and decided to sell it. Gathering in hopes of the lurefish right now.

I progressed to 65.78% in my Golden Idol quest. Nearly at 2/3. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle It's impressive you've managed to get so many so far. Which familiar will you save for after the golden idol? Also what's your main way of making money if I may ask (You don't have to tell!) eventually I'd like to save up for a skycat.
@Forelle It's impressive you've managed to get so many so far. Which familiar will you save for after the golden idol? Also what's your main way of making money if I may ask (You don't have to tell!) eventually I'd like to save up for a skycat.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths Ah, thank you for the compliment. :>
I will probably take a break and catch up on the rest of the missing familiars before tackling some apparel goals and then eventually the skycat.
I use a mixture of breeding and selling fodder, flipping items in the AH, breeding specific hatchlings, my art shop and offsite trading. Sadly the last point has run dry for the most part so I have to rely on ingame methods.
Also coli grinding in the new venue and selling festival currency gives me an influx of income ever so often. :>
All in all i'm just being active and it pays off which is nice to see.
@MurkyDepths Ah, thank you for the compliment. :>
I will probably take a break and catch up on the rest of the missing familiars before tackling some apparel goals and then eventually the skycat.
I use a mixture of breeding and selling fodder, flipping items in the AH, breeding specific hatchlings, my art shop and offsite trading. Sadly the last point has run dry for the most part so I have to rely on ingame methods.
Also coli grinding in the new venue and selling festival currency gives me an influx of income ever so often. :>
All in all i'm just being active and it pays off which is nice to see.
shop_banner.png
Added the two new swipp Familiars. Time to farm Woodland Path. :D
Added the two new swipp Familiars. Time to farm Woodland Path. :D
shop_banner.png
[item=lurefish] get! Wheee~
Lurefish get!
Wheee~
shop_banner.png
Pink squiggly friend get! I'm at 8/527 missing. This is nice.
Also reached 69.11% of paying off the Golden Idol. I can do this. *screeches*
Pink squiggly friend get! I'm at 8/527 missing. This is nice.
Also reached 69.11% of paying off the Golden Idol. I can do this. *screeches*
shop_banner.png
Inching closer! I got up to 70.22% on my Idol payoff now.
Still no green squiggly friends though. Rip.
Inching closer! I got up to 70.22% on my Idol payoff now.
Still no green squiggly friends though. Rip.
shop_banner.png
[item=maple caterpillar] !!! FINALLY! Green Squiggly friend get! Also I... kinda sorta just saw a [item=garden larail] in the AH for 35kt and uh- bought it. That happened.
Maple Caterpillar !!!
FINALLY!
Green Squiggly friend get!

Also I... kinda sorta just saw a Garden Larail in the AH for 35kt and uh- bought it. That happened.
shop_banner.png
I got to 75.12% so over 3/4 of paying off the idol! *fanfares*
I got to 75.12% so over 3/4 of paying off the idol! *fanfares*
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4