Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 113 114
@FrozenBarioth - Congrats!
@FrozenBarioth - Congrats!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup thanks! this challenge is alot of fun- esepcially when i can sell the carpenter wax and get some food for my clan, and hope for some nice drops ^^
@HSoup thanks! this challenge is alot of fun- esepcially when i can sell the carpenter wax and get some food for my clan, and hope for some nice drops ^^
xulc4O8.png
really wanna do this challenge but ive yet to unlock all the venues, gonna focus on the smaller ones for now tho
really wanna do this challenge but ive yet to unlock all the venues, gonna focus on the smaller ones for now tho
@Erujayy - If you start in the training fields, it will take you long enough that you can train up a team of dragons while you play. Then you will be able to go thru all the venues in order. Plus, you might even get the battlestones you need to put on your team as you go. =D
@Erujayy - If you start in the training fields, it will take you long enough that you can train up a team of dragons while you play. Then you will be able to go thru all the venues in order. Plus, you might even get the battlestones you need to put on your team as you go. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
true true ;D
Might go ahead with it in the end haha
very beneficial for baldwin too
@HSoup
true true ;D
Might go ahead with it in the end haha
very beneficial for baldwin too
Ok i spent only yesterday on the training fields (cuz i want dat beeswax hecka yeh) and thats what ive gotten yesterday: [quote] [b][u]>>TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b] [b]Achieved:[/b] [item=Emerald Webwing]x2[item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Glowing Pocket mouse][item=death's-head stag][item=ember mouse] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=contuse][item=aquatic acuity fragment]x2[item=shining might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=dark might fragment] [/quote] im gonna be cataloging all my progress on my fighter :3 put a bit of lore on him too lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29791176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297912/29791176_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ok i spent only yesterday on the training fields (cuz i want dat beeswax hecka yeh)
and thats what ive gotten yesterday:
Quote:
>>TRAINING FIELDS

Achieved:
Emerald Webwing x2 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Death's-Head Stag Ember Mouse

Notable Loot:
Contuse Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Shining Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment

im gonna be cataloging all my progress on my fighter :3 put a bit of lore on him too lol

29791176_350.png
Omg....I want to do this....XDDDDD But also I'm scared @KnightYumi - Decided to do with bosses bc I'm dumb Bosses I need: [center][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Frost Delver][item=Goldenbeast][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Spiney Whale][item=Stone Borer][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Training Fields Familiars: [item=ruby webwing][item=luna mith]*6[item=amaranth moth][item=glowing pocket mouse]*3[item=emerald webwing]*3[item=coral carpenter]*4[item=ember mouse]*4[item=Death's-Head Stag][item=leafy moth]*2[item=crimson emperor]*2[item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] Other notable: [item=meditate]*2[item=minor health potion]*30[item=leafy pack]*41[item=haste][item=frozen might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment]*3[item=earthen might fragment][item=natural might fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=concentration]*5[item=boulder bolt]*5[item=diseased acuity fragment]*3[item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=charged might fragment]*2[item=aquqtic might fragment][item=ward][item=regeneration][item=leaf bolt][item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=reflect]*4[item=frozen acuity fragment][item=shining might fragment]*2[item=natural acuity fragment]*3[item=earthen acuity fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=charged acuity fragment] 455[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] - sold some [item=carpenter wax] [item=shimmering pinecone]*18
Omg....I want to do this....XDDDDD
But also I'm scared

@KnightYumi - Decided to do with bosses bc I'm dumb

Bosses I need:
Deeprealm Hunter Frost Delver Goldenbeast Malevolent Spirit Molten Wartoad Spiney Whale Stone Borer

Training Fields

Familiars:

Ruby Webwing Luna Mith *6 Amaranth Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse *3 Emerald Webwing *3 Coral Carpenter *4 Ember Mouse *4 Death's-Head Stag Leafy Moth *2 Crimson Emperor *2 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Other notable:

Meditate *2 Minor Health Potion *30 Leafy Pack *41 Haste Frozen Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment *3 Earthen Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Concentration *5 Boulder Bolt *5 Diseased Acuity Fragment *3 Zephyr Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment *2 Ward Regeneration Leaf Bolt Blue and Green Flair Scarf Reflect *4 Frozen Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment *2 Natural Acuity Fragment *3 Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment

455icon_gems.png - sold some Carpenter Wax

Shimmering Pinecone *18
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Erujayy - That is a great start and a great idea to create some lore from it.

@KnightYumi - It seems daunting at first, but it really is rather addicting. Welcome to the fun!
@Erujayy - That is a great start and a great idea to create some lore from it.

@KnightYumi - It seems daunting at first, but it really is rather addicting. Welcome to the fun!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

hehe thank you :D
@HSoup

hehe thank you :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
And for me, I made no progress yesterday. I still need 3 more fams in the Volcanic Vents.

My Volcanic Vents Loot
And for me, I made no progress yesterday. I still need 3 more fams in the Volcanic Vents.

My Volcanic Vents Loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 113 114