Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 430 431
I really really don't like this.

@Aequorin wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but threads generally have a maximum amount of pages, and with as many different threads going on here at once, this thread will reach its max a lot quicker than threads generally do. Will the plan be just to make a new megathread and move everyone again?

And again with so many quests going on at once, I can only see this hindering the discussion that would've normally taken place in a quest thread because people are worried that their posts, even with pings, will get lost among all the other replies to other quest updates by other users.

I realize you said that you were trying this option out and it likely won't be permanent anyways, but still I beg you to reconsider.
I really really don't like this.

@Aequorin wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but threads generally have a maximum amount of pages, and with as many different threads going on here at once, this thread will reach its max a lot quicker than threads generally do. Will the plan be just to make a new megathread and move everyone again?

And again with so many quests going on at once, I can only see this hindering the discussion that would've normally taken place in a quest thread because people are worried that their posts, even with pings, will get lost among all the other replies to other quest updates by other users.

I realize you said that you were trying this option out and it likely won't be permanent anyways, but still I beg you to reconsider.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
[quote name="Syntax" date=2016-05-08 11:24:17] wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread? [/quote] Tbh I was thinking this as well. Also it would be neat if wishlists could be added to this subforum.
Syntax wrote on 2016-05-08:
wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread?

Tbh I was thinking this as well. Also it would be neat if wishlists could be added to this subforum.
8AiuGvS.png
I agree @Syntax and @Sherushi, a subforum about Quests and Challenges would be better with what you said ^^
I agree @Syntax and @Sherushi, a subforum about Quests and Challenges would be better with what you said ^^
[quote name="Sherushi" date=2016-05-08 11:30:14] [quote name="Syntax" date=2016-05-08 11:24:17] wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread? [/quote] Tbh I was thinking this as well. Also it would be neat if wishlists could be added to this subforum. [/quote] Huh, seems like I'm not the only one who thought about this. A subforum would be nice, wishlists would even be more amazing and I think this will help to keep the discussion going.
Sherushi wrote on 2016-05-08:
Syntax wrote on 2016-05-08:
wouldn't it make more sense to add another subforum for Quest-based gameplay and move quest threads there than to shut them all down and move them to this one specific thread?

Tbh I was thinking this as well. Also it would be neat if wishlists could be added to this subforum.
Huh, seems like I'm not the only one who thought about this. A subforum would be nice, wishlists would even be more amazing and I think this will help to keep the discussion going.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@zcatching
Awesome! Hopefully you get a cute heir <3
@zcatching
Awesome! Hopefully you get a cute heir <3
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Tossing a post in here to edit in with my goal tracking info~
:3

@FaerieIshee

All of the 25's!!!
54 / 152

In Progress:
Sadira, Stromis, Marrow, Coax, Lair, Pallas, Consortium, Barza, Xanis

All of the Familiars!!!
406 / 417

(Although, to be fair, I'm not bothering with those pesky KS/Beta familiars...)

Working On:
Crowned Roc
Crystalhide Jester
Featherback Boar
Frost Delver
Malevolent Spirit
Molten Wartoad
Overcharged Silverbeast
Roc
Stone Borer
Undying Featherback
Wartoad

Hoard-y Things, whoo
TBA
Tossing a post in here to edit in with my goal tracking info~
:3

@FaerieIshee

All of the 25's!!!
54 / 152

In Progress:
Sadira, Stromis, Marrow, Coax, Lair, Pallas, Consortium, Barza, Xanis

All of the Familiars!!!
406 / 417

(Although, to be fair, I'm not bothering with those pesky KS/Beta familiars...)

Working On:
Crowned Roc
Crystalhide Jester
Featherback Boar
Frost Delver
Malevolent Spirit
Molten Wartoad
Overcharged Silverbeast
Roc
Stone Borer
Undying Featherback
Wartoad

Hoard-y Things, whoo
TBA
bHeX9bv.png
bumping this back up I really think this should be a sticky
bumping this back up I really think this should be a sticky
@Edra @QueenParda

Could I get on your pinglists? ^^ I'm watching other people with their sprite quests, why not yours? XD

Because of all this sprite quest madness I started my quest for the Wind Sprite lol (pg. 2). I've solidified myself as a Wind Sprite helping my progens (instead of a self dragon) thanks to all you guys~
@Edra @QueenParda

Could I get on your pinglists? ^^ I'm watching other people with their sprite quests, why not yours? XD

Because of all this sprite quest madness I started my quest for the Wind Sprite lol (pg. 2). I've solidified myself as a Wind Sprite helping my progens (instead of a self dragon) thanks to all you guys~
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
well everyone wants those ks familiars but I don't quiet care for familiars >.<!
well what I'm hunting for is a GENONE IMP it seems pretty impossible but ill try :~:
well everyone wants those ks familiars but I don't quiet care for familiars >.<!
well what I'm hunting for is a GENONE IMP it seems pretty impossible but ill try :~:
UQNvfo1.jpg
'Channel your inner noob' bestiary quest @Valheru (Based on NorthWhiteWolf) Coliseum familiars: 36 Swipp familiars: 0 Baldwin : 0 Treasure Marketplace: 1 Gem marketplace: 0 Retired: 7 Currently attempting [item=apatite fisher] Crystal Pools [item=amberwing waveskimmer] Forage in Arcane/Ice/Plague for [item=cinnamon] 0/12 (Level 20+ required) Must come back to [item=acid-tongue serpenta] Level up baldwin [item=anomalous skink] Will level up hunting after Amberwing Waveskimmer is achieved. [item=agol] [item=animated statue] Wait until NotN Posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/22]Abyss Striker[/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/36]Aer Phantom[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39]Almandine Sturgeon[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39]Amaranth Moth[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39#post_19988929]Ancient Fungus[/url] Saving for [item=light sprite] 33%
'Channel your inner noob' bestiary quest @Valheru (Based on NorthWhiteWolf)

Coliseum familiars: 36
Swipp familiars: 0
Baldwin : 0
Treasure Marketplace: 1
Gem marketplace: 0
Retired: 7

Currently attempting

Apatite Fisher Crystal Pools
Amberwing Waveskimmer Forage in Arcane/Ice/Plague for Cinnamon 0/12 (Level 20+ required)

Must come back to

Acid-Tongue Serpenta Level up baldwin Anomalous Skink Will level up hunting after Amberwing Waveskimmer is achieved.
Agol Animated Statue Wait until NotN

Posts: Abyss Striker/ Aer Phantom/Almandine Sturgeon/Amaranth Moth/Ancient Fungus

Saving for

Light Sprite 33%
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 430 431