Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 430 431
Update on COLLECT ALL THE SILKS! Yay for the festival. I traded festival currency for these: [item=golden arm silks][item=golden leg silks][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=celadon tail bangle][item=celadon silk veil] And since I was farming in Crystal Pools for the currency, this dropped: [item=soft pink arm silks] I also snagged this in a marketplace restock: [item=golden tail bangle] Also splurged on [item=prismatic bundle]
Update on COLLECT ALL THE SILKS!

Yay for the festival. I traded festival currency for these:
Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Silk Veil

And since I was farming in Crystal Pools for the currency, this dropped:
Soft Pink Arm Silks

I also snagged this in a marketplace restock:
Golden Tail Bangle

Also splurged on Prismatic Bundle
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
That's a pretty good progress @fluffballofdoom :D

Good luck with getting the other pieces of the silks :D
That's a pretty good progress @fluffballofdoom :D

Good luck with getting the other pieces of the silks :D
Welcome to: PACHI MADE AN IMPULSIVE DECISION.

Here's how it happened:

me: hmmm... i kinda want a bigger goal to work towards.
me: *peruses item sales for nature dom shop*
item sales: SELLING LIGHT SPRITE!
thread: can do payment plan!
me: WELP I'M GONNA BUY A LIGHT SPRITE.
me: *throws all of savings at light sprite* 1mil down, 32mil to go.

SO NOW THIS IS A THING?!? i regret my life choices. buuuuuuut i'm gonna have a light sprite! one day...

3,162,500/33,000,000 (50kg, 1:750t)

other goal: make this post not ugly.
Welcome to: PACHI MADE AN IMPULSIVE DECISION.

Here's how it happened:

me: hmmm... i kinda want a bigger goal to work towards.
me: *peruses item sales for nature dom shop*
item sales: SELLING LIGHT SPRITE!
thread: can do payment plan!
me: WELP I'M GONNA BUY A LIGHT SPRITE.
me: *throws all of savings at light sprite* 1mil down, 32mil to go.

SO NOW THIS IS A THING?!? i regret my life choices. buuuuuuut i'm gonna have a light sprite! one day...

3,162,500/33,000,000 (50kg, 1:750t)

other goal: make this post not ugly.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
Welcome to the Light Spright hell party, you're in good company in this thread! And good luck on your quest. :>
@Pachirisu
Welcome to the Light Spright hell party, you're in good company in this thread! And good luck on your quest. :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
[center][size=5]Update 9[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 242 / 423 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I read a few forum posts where people stated they don't like the Nature Acolyte, but I really love him! Needless to say I already bought it.^^ In addition, while grinding for currency I had some luck with the Familiar drops and got two new ones! ^_^ Also, I managed to sell some things and I reached the 3 million treasure mark! Hurray! \o/ And I almost have enough Gems again for a shiny Gem MP Familiar. Things are going well, it seems! ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] [item=Deadwood Boar] [item=Sapling Speaker] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Selling Stuff to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (232/250 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*]Scavenging Materials for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b]. (Branch: 110/165 | Log: 33/115) [*]Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a [b]Fallout Streak[/b]. [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (3.13 mill/3 mill.+ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b] and [b]vormung[/b]. [/quote]
Update 9

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 242 / 423

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I read a few forum posts where people stated they don't like the Nature Acolyte, but I really love him! Needless to say I already bought it.^^
In addition, while grinding for currency I had some luck with the Familiar drops and got two new ones! ^_^
Also, I managed to sell some things and I reached the 3 million treasure mark! Hurray! \o/ And I almost have enough Gems again for a shiny Gem MP Familiar. Things are going well, it seems!

New Familiars:
Blue Tang Hippogriff Deadwood Boar Sapling Speaker

What I'm working on right now:

• Selling Stuff to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (232/250 icon_gems.png)
  • Scavenging Materials for the Driftwood Baron. (Branch: 110/165 | Log: 33/115)
  • Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a Fallout Streak.
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (3.13 mill/3 mill.+ icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel and vormung.
Mb4WK7U.png
Days Into Quest: 48

New Familiar Status
Remember how I mentioned that I wanted to buy some of the chest/treasure market familiars during the festival due to having the dominance discount? Well I did, and man did I get a lot of familiars... Overall I bought a Dunewind Manticore, Emerald Shardspawn, Gladeveins Needletooth, Harlequin Stagwing, Peacock Firebird, Petalwing Peryton, Ragamouse, Scarlet Serpenta, Serpenta, Spinel Vulstal, Tuxedo Floracat, Velvet Floracat, and Yeti Brawler. I like to keep a decent amount of treasure out of the vault for random purchases and started with about 220kt this morning, I now have 88kt, lol. Those aren't the only familiars I got today. I also picked up the new festival familiar, the Sapling Speaker, from the festival favors booth. Also, @SorbetKing gave me a Tourmaline Vulstal. Thanks again for the familiar! I greatly appreciate it!. I now have 304 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. While grinding for chests I got 3 Proto Manticores, 2 Hippocamps, 2 Deadwood Boar, 1 Parda, 1 Budwing Morpho, and 1 Manticore Screamer. Since I have all of these, they will be sent to the familiar shop in just a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. The Autumn Sea Dragon hasn't appeared at Swipp's yet, and I'm waiting for the end of the festival to get the remaining Sea Faes that I need for the Seaweed Scavenger trade.

Chest Familiar
Made a lot of progress in this category, thanks to the dominance discount. My next main target is the Dwarf Hainu Macaw, but I'll probably go after any chest/treasure market familiars that I don't have until the end of the festival. At this rate I'll have them all by the end of the festival.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for treasure. In total I made 108,587T and 5G. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, and 299 pieces of food. I also opened 4 festival chests. Not much longer until I can acquire that Arcane Sprite, I've already begun looking at the items for sale forums to see if any are available there.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 48

New Familiar Status
Remember how I mentioned that I wanted to buy some of the chest/treasure market familiars during the festival due to having the dominance discount? Well I did, and man did I get a lot of familiars... Overall I bought a Dunewind Manticore, Emerald Shardspawn, Gladeveins Needletooth, Harlequin Stagwing, Peacock Firebird, Petalwing Peryton, Ragamouse, Scarlet Serpenta, Serpenta, Spinel Vulstal, Tuxedo Floracat, Velvet Floracat, and Yeti Brawler. I like to keep a decent amount of treasure out of the vault for random purchases and started with about 220kt this morning, I now have 88kt, lol. Those aren't the only familiars I got today. I also picked up the new festival familiar, the Sapling Speaker, from the festival favors booth. Also, @SorbetKing gave me a Tourmaline Vulstal. Thanks again for the familiar! I greatly appreciate it!. I now have 304 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. While grinding for chests I got 3 Proto Manticores, 2 Hippocamps, 2 Deadwood Boar, 1 Parda, 1 Budwing Morpho, and 1 Manticore Screamer. Since I have all of these, they will be sent to the familiar shop in just a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. The Autumn Sea Dragon hasn't appeared at Swipp's yet, and I'm waiting for the end of the festival to get the remaining Sea Faes that I need for the Seaweed Scavenger trade.

Chest Familiar
Made a lot of progress in this category, thanks to the dominance discount. My next main target is the Dwarf Hainu Macaw, but I'll probably go after any chest/treasure market familiars that I don't have until the end of the festival. At this rate I'll have them all by the end of the festival.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for treasure. In total I made 108,587T and 5G. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, and 299 pieces of food. I also opened 4 festival chests. Not much longer until I can acquire that Arcane Sprite, I've already begun looking at the items for sale forums to see if any are available there.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Good luck @Pachirisu ^^

If you want don't hesitate to add me to your pinglist if you have one ^^

I can add you to mine too, if you want :D

Congrats @Pinselohr :D

I agree, that Acolyte is cute, I like him :D

Good luck for getting the gems you need ^^

Congrats @NorthWhiteWolf, you got a good bunch of familiars and treasures, that's great :D
Good luck @Pachirisu ^^

If you want don't hesitate to add me to your pinglist if you have one ^^

I can add you to mine too, if you want :D

Congrats @Pinselohr :D

I agree, that Acolyte is cute, I like him :D

Good luck for getting the gems you need ^^

Congrats @NorthWhiteWolf, you got a good bunch of familiars and treasures, that's great :D
Update of the day

Today mark the 1st milestone : it's already been 30 days, meaning one month, that I started this challenge :D

I'm really happy, I got 719 gems, so I now have 3184 gems in my vault :D

Yes, I'm almost done saving for the Ice Sprite \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar
Update of the day

Today mark the 1st milestone : it's already been 30 days, meaning one month, that I started this challenge :D

I'm really happy, I got 719 gems, so I now have 3184 gems in my vault :D

Yes, I'm almost done saving for the Ice Sprite \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar
@Edra
Wow, you made a lot of Gems!
And congrats on your monthly anniversary (or something like that), you accomplished a lot in these 30 days!
@Edra
Wow, you made a lot of Gems!
And congrats on your monthly anniversary (or something like that), you accomplished a lot in these 30 days!
Mb4WK7U.png
Yeah, I was suprised by the amount I got @Pinselohr XD

And thank you :D

Yup, it's crazy to see what I managed to do in just one month, it's a bit hard to believe that I'm already almost halfway trough that challenge :D
Yeah, I was suprised by the amount I got @Pinselohr XD

And thank you :D

Yup, it's crazy to see what I managed to do in just one month, it's a bit hard to believe that I'm already almost halfway trough that challenge :D
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 430 431