Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 430 431
@Edra Thanks! <3
@Edra Thanks! <3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Edra yeah I've been selling to Ice for gems this week! And I love Dom stuff, so I've got a bunch hoarded for Sunday~

But yeah I usually breed some myself too, but my nests are all tied up w pairs for the expansion! I've been practically living in the Mire this week I'll be happy to go back to different zones :o
@Edra yeah I've been selling to Ice for gems this week! And I love Dom stuff, so I've got a bunch hoarded for Sunday~

But yeah I usually breed some myself too, but my nests are all tied up w pairs for the expansion! I've been practically living in the Mire this week I'll be happy to go back to different zones :o
dhJpGiJ.gif
You're welcome @PrincessRibbons :D

Ah, that's great @Catpuccino :D
I also sold some of my dragons to them too :D

Yeah, I understand you ^^
For a while, I was just in the Arena to try to get some bosses, but I changed : I play in it until I fought them at least two time each, then I go to the Sandswept Delta until I got the drops I want :D
You're welcome @PrincessRibbons :D

Ah, that's great @Catpuccino :D
I also sold some of my dragons to them too :D

Yeah, I understand you ^^
For a while, I was just in the Arena to try to get some bosses, but I changed : I play in it until I fought them at least two time each, then I go to the Sandswept Delta until I got the drops I want :D
@Edra haha any luck with the new bosses? But the delta is good bc you can sell the serthis potions for people looking to brew poi/tox c:
@Edra haha any luck with the new bosses? But the delta is good bc you can sell the serthis potions for people looking to brew poi/tox c:
dhJpGiJ.gif
Well, at the Wavecrest, I got lucky yes @Catpuccino :D

The first Featherback Boar I got, I kept him since I didn't have it yet, then during that week, I got it at least twice again, so it helped me get some gems :D

But now, I didn't get one, but I'm not surprised since I don't spend all my time in the Arena ^^

I also got chests during that time and I obsiously sold them :D

At the Greenskeeper Gathering, I'll probably stay in the Arena, since there's nature monsters in it :D

I agree, the potions sell well, so it help too :D
Well, at the Wavecrest, I got lucky yes @Catpuccino :D

The first Featherback Boar I got, I kept him since I didn't have it yet, then during that week, I got it at least twice again, so it helped me get some gems :D

But now, I didn't get one, but I'm not surprised since I don't spend all my time in the Arena ^^

I also got chests during that time and I obsiously sold them :D

At the Greenskeeper Gathering, I'll probably stay in the Arena, since there's nature monsters in it :D

I agree, the potions sell well, so it help too :D
@Edra aaa that's so cool! I've yet to get one to drop ;_; selling bosses is a great way to help a sprite quest tho :D
@Edra aaa that's so cool! I've yet to get one to drop ;_; selling bosses is a great way to help a sprite quest tho :D
dhJpGiJ.gif
Ha ha, I agree, it's always cool when we get a Boss @Catpuccino ^^

Good luck for getting one, I'm sure you'll get one one day or the other :D

Yup, it's really a great way to help a Sprite Quest as you say :D

I spent my days grinding in that zone to get some festival currency and I didn't even think about the bosses, so it was bound to happen one day or the other I guess XD

But all is up to RNG, it would be great if he was always generous with everyone ^^

Was you lucky during your grind in the coli, no matter if it's during a festival or not ?

And I can't wait for Brightshine Jubilee : I want to see what the familiar will look like :D
Ha ha, I agree, it's always cool when we get a Boss @Catpuccino ^^

Good luck for getting one, I'm sure you'll get one one day or the other :D

Yup, it's really a great way to help a Sprite Quest as you say :D

I spent my days grinding in that zone to get some festival currency and I didn't even think about the bosses, so it was bound to happen one day or the other I guess XD

But all is up to RNG, it would be great if he was always generous with everyone ^^

Was you lucky during your grind in the coli, no matter if it's during a festival or not ?

And I can't wait for Brightshine Jubilee : I want to see what the familiar will look like :D
@Edra aw thanks! but yeah haha the RNG works in mysterious ways :x I went over a year on this site getting zero bosses, then went on to have some great luck with them in the last few months!

and me too I'm so excited for Brightshine! It'll be my first festival in Light and I can't wait to be a part of it :DDD

@Edra aw thanks! but yeah haha the RNG works in mysterious ways :x I went over a year on this site getting zero bosses, then went on to have some great luck with them in the last few months!

and me too I'm so excited for Brightshine! It'll be my first festival in Light and I can't wait to be a part of it :DDD

dhJpGiJ.gif
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, yeah, RNG is really mysterious XD

That's great if you got lucky with them these lasts months :D

Oh, that'll make that festival even better then :D
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, yeah, RNG is really mysterious XD

That's great if you got lucky with them these lasts months :D

Oh, that'll make that festival even better then :D
@Edra well here's to good luck!

And yessss I'll be really hyped for Brightshine c:
@Edra well here's to good luck!