Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 430 431
@Edra dang girl you're really making progress on these :o
@Edra dang girl you're really making progress on these :o
dhJpGiJ.gif
Ha ha, thank you @Catpuccino :D

I agree, I'm surprised by my own speed too :o

You're progressing well too :D
Ha ha, thank you @Catpuccino :D

I agree, I'm surprised by my own speed too :o

You're progressing well too :D
@Edra that's awesome though the faster the better :D

and thanks! someone bought my noc scroll overnight so thats another 1,000 gems :o
@Edra that's awesome though the faster the better :D

and thanks! someone bought my noc scroll overnight so thats another 1,000 gems :o
dhJpGiJ.gif
I agree with you, it's always better when things go fast @Catpuccino :D

And you're welcome ^^
Oh, that's great, congrats :D
I agree with you, it's always better when things go fast @Catpuccino :D

And you're welcome ^^
Oh, that's great, congrats :D
@Edra haha thanks!! I'm hoping to buy before BSJ- I think this profit push is gonna help a lot too c:
@Edra haha thanks!! I'm hoping to buy before BSJ- I think this profit push is gonna help a lot too c:
dhJpGiJ.gif
You're welcome @Catpuccino :D

Yeah, festivals weeks and pushes are always great to make business on the AH and others :D
You're welcome @Catpuccino :D

Yeah, festivals weeks and pushes are always great to make business on the AH and others :D
@Edra very true! I always try and sell a bunch of festival currency it makes some goooood money
@Edra very true! I always try and sell a bunch of festival currency it makes some goooood money
dhJpGiJ.gif
I agree with you, it's also a good way to get some money to sell some festival currency @Catpuccino ^^
I agree with you, it's also a good way to get some money to sell some festival currency @Catpuccino ^^
@Edra for sure! And speaking of money, I need to go buy some more fodder :o
@Edra for sure! And speaking of money, I need to go buy some more fodder :o
dhJpGiJ.gif
He he ^^

Oh, good luck for getting some fodders @Catpuccino :D

For a while, I bred and trained fodder myself the 5 pairs I had, but for now, I stopped that because I'll need lair space for the Colowheel's day and because I grind in areas not suited for training fodders XD

But maybe I'll buy some to train and sell for gems later ^^

But I'm also saving my treasures, like that I'll be able to buy what I like with it instead of gems at the NoN :D

Good luck for your quest @PrincessRibbons :D

And you're right : it's better to start to get the Sprites now, since the prices will go up :D

Also, If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
He he ^^

Oh, good luck for getting some fodders @Catpuccino :D

For a while, I bred and trained fodder myself the 5 pairs I had, but for now, I stopped that because I'll need lair space for the Colowheel's day and because I grind in areas not suited for training fodders XD

But maybe I'll buy some to train and sell for gems later ^^

But I'm also saving my treasures, like that I'll be able to buy what I like with it instead of gems at the NoN :D

Good luck for your quest @PrincessRibbons :D

And you're right : it's better to start to get the Sprites now, since the prices will go up :D

Also, If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 430 431