Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 430 431
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

All right, I got 92 gems, meaning I now have 2686 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

All right, I got 92 gems, meaning I now have 2686 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
@Scultone

That is amazing! Congrats on tempting that little flighty bugger into your clan! Perfect dragon for that Sprite too. :3 I agree with Edra, this requires a party with all the glitter we can our hands on. XD

As for what you should do now, take a breather! Spoil yourself and buy what you want when you want. My goal after my Light Sprite will actually be lair expansions, because after this, I've proven to myself I can earn a lair expansion a week which is nothing compared to 50k gems. XD

@Edra

Good progress there! Keep it up and your next payment will be here before you know it! :3
@Scultone

That is amazing! Congrats on tempting that little flighty bugger into your clan! Perfect dragon for that Sprite too. :3 I agree with Edra, this requires a party with all the glitter we can our hands on. XD

As for what you should do now, take a breather! Spoil yourself and buy what you want when you want. My goal after my Light Sprite will actually be lair expansions, because after this, I've proven to myself I can earn a lair expansion a week which is nothing compared to 50k gems. XD

@Edra

Good progress there! Keep it up and your next payment will be here before you know it! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
Thank you @wrecknrule ^^

Ha ha, you're right, I'll probably get that next payment done before I now it at this rate ^^
Thank you @wrecknrule ^^

Ha ha, you're right, I'll probably get that next payment done before I now it at this rate ^^
[b][size=4]Update 10[/size][/b]----- [b]Coli Familiars' Club[/b] [item=Swiftfoot Slayer][item=Centaur Berserker] These 2 centaurs were the last ones to join. Apparently test in battle was necessary to convince them of our clan's worth. But Forgotten Cave is done now. Also gained an extra familiar in Mire while training exalties. Bamboo Falls venue is next on the list. Some other loots: 2x Vista: Forgotten Cave Forgotten Cave: 17 / 17 (+3) [i]Complete[/i] Bamboo Falls: 7 / 15 Mire: 12 / 15 (+1) Collected familiars: 198 / 238 Completed venues: 7 / 16 (+1) [b]Light Sprite Fundraiser[/b] Light flight has dominance right now. I figured it would be a good time to invest Treasure into 2 lair expansions while discounts are active. Also bought Summer vista just to have it, and invested more into MP items. Selling stuff at slow but steady pace. Have more exalties awaiting their training. After 2-3 days they should be ready. I should be back at 800k in no time. Current balance: [i]Gems:[/i] 850 (+100) [i]Treasure:[/i] 10,000 (-790,000) ----- I hope to reach Golem Workshop by the end of August. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/133#post_20919350]Link to main post[/url]
Update 10

Coli Familiars' Club
Swiftfoot Slayer Centaur Berserker
These 2 centaurs were the last ones to join. Apparently test in battle was necessary to convince them of our clan's worth. But Forgotten Cave is done now.
Also gained an extra familiar in Mire while training exalties.
Bamboo Falls venue is next on the list.

Some other loots: 2x Vista: Forgotten Cave

Forgotten Cave: 17 / 17 (+3) Complete
Bamboo Falls: 7 / 15
Mire: 12 / 15 (+1)
Collected familiars: 198 / 238
Completed venues: 7 / 16 (+1)

Light Sprite Fundraiser
Light flight has dominance right now. I figured it would be a good time to invest Treasure into 2 lair expansions while discounts are active. Also bought Summer vista just to have it, and invested more into MP items. Selling stuff at slow but steady pace.
Have more exalties awaiting their training. After 2-3 days they should be ready.
I should be back at 800k in no time.

Current balance:
Gems: 850 (+100)
Treasure: 10,000 (-790,000)

I hope to reach Golem Workshop by the end of August.
Link to main post
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
That's a good progress @Akirasip ^^

Ha ha, not suprising, given that these centaurs are warriors ^^
That's a good progress @Akirasip ^^

Ha ha, not suprising, given that these centaurs are warriors ^^
Thank you @Edra

Certainly warrior's nature shows with them. Is interesting to see when game creates such little stories.
Thank you @Edra

Certainly warrior's nature shows with them. Is interesting to see when game creates such little stories.
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
@SunnyCatAJ

I'm responding to a reply you made waaaaay back at the beginning of this thread because you and I have a similar goal: Get an Imperial scroll! The only thing is, I'm not sure how to go about it. Do you?
@SunnyCatAJ

I'm responding to a reply you made waaaaay back at the beginning of this thread because you and I have a similar goal: Get an Imperial scroll! The only thing is, I'm not sure how to go about it. Do you?
Offering High Level Grinding and Leveling Services!
You're welcome @Akirasip ^^

Yeah, you're right ^^
You're welcome @Akirasip ^^

Yeah, you're right ^^
[center][item=gilded crown] i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna save for a gilded crown. [b]currently have:[/b] 101,250t + 1117g the last one i saw was 150,000g, which is roughly... - 120,000,000t, or - 300 accents sold at 500g, or - 185 skins sold at 800g this won't be easy, but i've wanted this item for so long and my obsession with gold demands it. :'|
Gilded Crown

i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna save for a gilded crown.

currently have: 101,250t + 1117g

the last one i saw was 150,000g, which is roughly...

- 120,000,000t, or
- 300 accents sold at 500g, or
- 185 skins sold at 800g

this won't be easy, but i've wanted this item for so long and my obsession with gold demands it. :'|
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 430 431