Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 430 431
Yeah. I'm going to do some fairgrounds/coli work today, which should get me more stuff.
@Edra
Yeah. I'm going to do some fairgrounds/coli work today, which should get me more stuff.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Update 1

Coli Familiars' Club
Alright. I have recounted all of my familiars. Also created an excel file with a list for all of them. God bless Familiars Guide forum thread, was a real help.
There are spreadsheets on interwebs, but i wanted to have something at hand without the need to go online. Will be easier to track.

Collected familiars: 158 / 238
Completed venues: 1 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
I sold a bunch of stuff, that was lying around in the hoard, on AH. Lots of food and spare boss familiar. Made quite a profit there.

Current balance:
Gems: 700
Treasure: 1,000,000 (+900,000)

Now i can focus on farming coli venues.
Link to main post
Update 1

Coli Familiars' Club
Alright. I have recounted all of my familiars. Also created an excel file with a list for all of them. God bless Familiars Guide forum thread, was a real help.
There are spreadsheets on interwebs, but i wanted to have something at hand without the need to go online. Will be easier to track.

Collected familiars: 158 / 238
Completed venues: 1 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
I sold a bunch of stuff, that was lying around in the hoard, on AH. Lots of food and spare boss familiar. Made quite a profit there.

Current balance:
Gems: 700
Treasure: 1,000,000 (+900,000)

Now i can focus on farming coli venues.
Link to main post
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
Yeah, that's a good idea @theplait13 :D
Yeah, that's a good idea @theplait13 :D
[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] [item=mudpuppy][item=Molten goby][item=treetop glider][item=Onyx Cobra] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Need 9 or less to complete[/u][/color][/size] [item=bloodfly][item=sugarstalker][/center] ----- Making good progress. Its a little slower now because the more stacks I complete means the stacks I have left are more rare. I might try to fill the coli item stacks a bit next week during the festival, plus I'll be digging and scavenging, so those will hopefully get a boost next week too. =D
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report

Completed Stacks
Mudpuppy Molten Goby Treetop Glider Onyx Cobra

Need 9 or less to complete
Bloodfly Sugarstalker

Making good progress. Its a little slower now because the more stacks I complete means the stacks I have left are more rare. I might try to fill the coli item stacks a bit next week during the festival, plus I'll be digging and scavenging, so those will hopefully get a boost next week too. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 34k (226k + 57k = 283k~) 6900g (100g +1300g = 1400g~) [/center] And final total progress for today is in. Converted over most of my treasure to gems and then earned a little more treasure with some more AH sales. I'm officially over half way to my goal and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^w^ Now I need to tidy up the house a bit and get a nap in because we're having friends over for a Rock Band night~ [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
34k (226k + 57k = 283k~)
6900g (100g +1300g = 1400g~)

And final total progress for today is in. Converted over most of my treasure to gems and then earned a little more treasure with some more AH sales. I'm officially over half way to my goal and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^w^

Now I need to tidy up the house a bit and get a nap in because we're having friends over for a Rock Band night~

Pinglist:
@Edra
TyYgOYZ.png
You're making a great progress @HSoup, congrats ^^

Oh, that's cool @wrecknrule :D

At this rate, you'll get that bird in no time :D

I hope you have fun with your friends :D
You're making a great progress @HSoup, congrats ^^

Oh, that's cool @wrecknrule :D

At this rate, you'll get that bird in no time :D

I hope you have fun with your friends :D
Days Into Quest: 81

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Not a single familiar dropped for me today. The RNG Gods must not be happy with me recently.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. An Ancient Fungus dropped for me while gathering (first familiar to do so when gathering), but I already have one, so it was sent to the familiar shop.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 78G from selling 7 minor battlestones, and 230 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 81

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Not a single familiar dropped for me today. The RNG Gods must not be happy with me recently.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. An Ancient Fungus dropped for me while gathering (first familiar to do so when gathering), but I already have one, so it was sent to the familiar shop.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 78G from selling 7 minor battlestones, and 230 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
The good thing is that you still got gems, even if it's not as much as you hoped @NorthWhiteWolf ;D

I hope the RNG will be on your side ^^
The good thing is that you still got gems, even if it's not as much as you hoped @NorthWhiteWolf ;D

I hope the RNG will be on your side ^^
@Edra
Yup, every little bit counts and it was still a good amount. It won't be much longer until I can afford a Fire Sprite, especially if the price dips down to 8000G again.
@Edra
Yup, every little bit counts and it was still a good amount. It won't be much longer until I can afford a Fire Sprite, especially if the price dips down to 8000G again.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
I agree with you @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And yeah, the prices dropping are a good help for us who want to get these familiars XD
I agree with you @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And yeah, the prices dropping are a good help for us who want to get these familiars XD
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 430 431