Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 430 431
Ooh, that's great @theplait13 :D

You've made a good progress @Starfire0, that's great :D

Ooh, that's great @theplait13 :D

You've made a good progress @Starfire0, that's great :D

[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] None today [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Need only 9 or less to complete[/u][/color][/size] [item=treetop glider][item=chromodori swimmer][item=Molten goby][item=green corycat][item=bush rat][/center] ----- So even though I want to start collecting the new items, I decided to get back on track today to try and finish some seafood stacks. I am really close, needing only 9 items for the swimmer, goby and corycat. I also only need 9 for the glider and 7 for the rat. I also made some good purchases in the AH today that got me a little bit closer on a bunch of items. I may be making slow progress, but I [i]am[/i] making progress. =D
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report

Completed Stacks
None today

Need only 9 or less to complete
Treetop Glider Chromodori Swimmer Molten Goby Green Corycat Bush Rat

So even though I want to start collecting the new items, I decided to get back on track today to try and finish some seafood stacks. I am really close, needing only 9 items for the swimmer, goby and corycat. I also only need 9 for the glider and 7 for the rat.

I also made some good purchases in the AH today that got me a little bit closer on a bunch of items. I may be making slow progress, but I am making progress. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@Edra
Thank you, I'm so happy I actually accomplished something XD
@Edra
Thank you, I'm so happy I actually accomplished something XD
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^

Yeah, it's always great when we reach our objective ^^
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^

Yeah, it's always great when we reach our objective ^^
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 1.011mil (+261k since yesterday~) 2200g[/center] Realized I had a lot useless apparel sitting in my hoard. Sold everything I didn't need/want for LAH. Plan on doing the same with my familiars because I have a lot of copies doing nothing but asking to be turned into goop. I also need to convert my treasure over to gems so I know where I stand. @wrecknrule @Edra Thanks! Here's hoping this doesn't take me too long. XD
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
1.011mil (+261k since yesterday~)
2200g

Realized I had a lot useless apparel sitting in my hoard. Sold everything I didn't need/want for LAH. Plan on doing the same with my familiars because I have a lot of copies doing nothing but asking to be turned into goop.

I also need to convert my treasure over to gems so I know where I stand. @wrecknrule

@Edra Thanks! Here's hoping this doesn't take me too long. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D
You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 275k (+275k from familiars~) 3450g (+1250g from treasure conversion~)[/center] Quick update from earlier. Converted over all my treasure then stuck my duplicate familiars up for LAH. I also colied for a short bit but nothing really noteworthy from there (besides more familiars to sell XD). I think this will be it for today~ @wrecknrule @Edra Mainly because of the extra stuff I had to sell on the AH. Was not expecting to make that much from common items, honestly. XD Now that my hoard is cleaned out a bit, I'll need to coli pretty hard to keep up the steam.
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
275k (+275k from familiars~)
3450g (+1250g from treasure conversion~)

Quick update from earlier. Converted over all my treasure then stuck my duplicate familiars up for LAH. I also colied for a short bit but nothing really noteworthy from there (besides more familiars to sell XD). I think this will be it for today~ @wrecknrule

@Edra Mainly because of the extra stuff I had to sell on the AH. Was not expecting to make that much from common items, honestly. XD Now that my hoard is cleaned out a bit, I'll need to coli pretty hard to keep up the steam.

TyYgOYZ.png
[center][color=#58FAD0][size=6]Cheezit's Gen 1 Lair Quest[/size][/color] [size=4][b]Currently Geneing:[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=146096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1461/146096_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information:[/b] Gen 1 Coatl Male 6-digit [s]Needs Poison[/s] Needs Celadon apparel [size=4]Quest Goal: Lair with mostly all gen 1's. Need to be gened, and with apparel.[/size] [b]Dragons Done:[/b] 61\94
Cheezit's Gen 1 Lair Quest

Currently Geneing:

146096_350.png

Information:
Gen 1 Coatl Male
6-digit
Needs Poison
Needs Celadon apparel

Quest Goal: Lair with mostly all gen 1's. Need to be gened, and with apparel.
Dragons Done: 61\94
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Wow, that's great @wrecknrule :D

Good luck with our quest @Cheezit ^^
Wow, that's great @wrecknrule :D

Good luck with our quest @Cheezit ^^
Days Into Quest: 74

New Familiar Status
I got two new familiars today! The first one is the Colorburst Buttersnake, which finally appeared at Swipp's. The other one is the Ethereal Trickster that I got while grinding. Honestly I'm surprised I got that one before I got the other two I need in that venue, the Ethereal trickster seemed like it was one of the 'rare' non-boss familiars in that venue. I now have 326.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Now that I have the Ethereal Trickster my next goal is the Everglade Lasher. I did some grinding for it but the only other familiars I got was a Trick of the Light and Sunset Lasher, which I already have. Both will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I should reach level 7 tomorrow. only 17 levels to go until I can get the cinnamon I need. I also brewed an Acid-Tongue Serpenta.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 67G from selling 2 minor battlestone, 1 Tigerblood Foo, 1 Raptorik Warrior, 2 Wandering Surgepriest, 1 Red-Breasted Hainu, and 140 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 74

New Familiar Status
I got two new familiars today! The first one is the Colorburst Buttersnake, which finally appeared at Swipp's. The other one is the Ethereal Trickster that I got while grinding. Honestly I'm surprised I got that one before I got the other two I need in that venue, the Ethereal trickster seemed like it was one of the 'rare' non-boss familiars in that venue. I now have 326.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Now that I have the Ethereal Trickster my next goal is the Everglade Lasher. I did some grinding for it but the only other familiars I got was a Trick of the Light and Sunset Lasher, which I already have. Both will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I should reach level 7 tomorrow. only 17 levels to go until I can get the cinnamon I need. I also brewed an Acid-Tongue Serpenta.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 67G from selling 2 minor battlestone, 1 Tigerblood Foo, 1 Raptorik Warrior, 2 Wandering Surgepriest, 1 Red-Breasted Hainu, and 140 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 430 431