Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | live chat
simply make a live javascript chat, it could be in a pop-up windows and you could turn it on and off like khimeros, or it could be on the bottom of each page like neurogalaxy, or it could just be its own seperate page.
simply make a live javascript chat, it could be in a pop-up windows and you could turn it on and off like khimeros, or it could be on the bottom of each page like neurogalaxy, or it could just be its own seperate page.
n3lpo7.png
cool idea
cool idea
It would require 24/7 moderation and FR can't afford that
It would require 24/7 moderation and FR can't afford that
Sorry, but it would contribute to lag, need heavy moderation and really isn't that needed.

Plus, unless it is heavily moderated or the site itself is relatively small, most of the time, that I have seen, live chats devolve into spam, conversation between two people meaning that other conversations are drown out, or just are either dead or move extremely fast.
Sorry, but it would contribute to lag, need heavy moderation and really isn't that needed.

Plus, unless it is heavily moderated or the site itself is relatively small, most of the time, that I have seen, live chats devolve into spam, conversation between two people meaning that other conversations are drown out, or just are either dead or move extremely fast.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support either. Jemadar said why.

I've never seen a chat work as expected. Where the expactation is to have a nice 'live' conversation with people at least. If you expect it to be dead 70% of the time and 30% of the time so overcrowded that it resembles a box where people basically shout nonsensical sentences on the other hand you might get what you expected. I don't see this benefiting the site at all.

I've never seen a chat work as expected. Where the expactation is to have a nice 'live' conversation with people at least. If you expect it to be dead 70% of the time and 30% of the time so overcrowded that it resembles a box where people basically shout nonsensical sentences on the other hand you might get what you expected. I don't see this benefiting the site at all.
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2016-06-22 15:24:59] Sorry, but it would contribute to lag, need heavy moderation and really isn't that needed. Plus, unless it is heavily moderated or the site itself is relatively small, most of the time, that I have seen, live chats devolve into spam, conversation between two people meaning that other conversations are drown out, or just are either dead or move extremely fast. [/quote][quote name="Ismaiel" date=2016-06-22 22:48:18] No support either. Jemadar said why. I've never seen a chat work as expected. Where the expactation is to have a nice 'live' conversation with people at least. If you expect it to be dead 70% of the time and 30% of the time so overcrowded that it resembles a box where people basically shout nonsensical sentences on the other hand you might get what you expected. I don't see this benefiting the site at all. [/quote] Basically sums up my feelings. The endless stream of spam is pretty much why I don't use any 'world' chats in games, and I feel FR just doesn't need it :/ Maybe if there was a smaller one for friends only?
Jemadar wrote on 2016-06-22:

Ismaiel wrote on 2016-06-22:

Basically sums up my feelings. The endless stream of spam is pretty much why I don't use any 'world' chats in games, and I feel FR just doesn't need it :/
Maybe if there was a smaller one for friends only?
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
there are already live chats you can join for flight rising.
there are already live chats you can join for flight rising.
Absolutely not until there is a mobile version. I access fr almost exclusively from my phone and this would prevent me from being able to run fr at all because my phone just couldn't handle that.
Absolutely not until there is a mobile version. I access fr almost exclusively from my phone and this would prevent me from being able to run fr at all because my phone just couldn't handle that.
cPW6H3E.png