Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't find snakes
When I go to select a new familiar the new festive snakes are missing from my options, I've looked under every bonded tab and I can't find any of them! Not sure if anyone else has this issue.
When I go to select a new familiar the new festive snakes are missing from my options, I've looked under every bonded tab and I can't find any of them! Not sure if anyone else has this issue.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
@AgeOfAsylum this is usually because you have already equipped the familiar on a dragon, since you cannot equip the familiar for more than one dragon.

to find which dragon has it, go into your bestiary, click on the magnifying glass icon, and search for the familiar, and click on the brown wing icon

if this does not help, ensure that the familiars are located in your hoard, and not for example in vault
@AgeOfAsylum this is usually because you have already equipped the familiar on a dragon, since you cannot equip the familiar for more than one dragon.

to find which dragon has it, go into your bestiary, click on the magnifying glass icon, and search for the familiar, and click on the brown wing icon

if this does not help, ensure that the familiars are located in your hoard, and not for example in vault
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2024-05-27 04:57:13" ] @AgeOfAsylum this is usually because you have already equipped the familiar on a dragon, since you cannot equip the familiar for more than one dragon. to find which dragon has it, go into your bestiary, click on the magnifying glass icon, and search for the familiar, and click on the brown wing icon if this does not help, ensure that the familiars are located in your hoard, and not for example in vault [/quote] None of the snakes have been selected as a familiar yet and i do have them in my hoard and not in the vault.
Ralzakark wrote on 2024-05-27 04:57:13:

None of the snakes have been selected as a familiar yet and i do have them in my hoard and not in the vault.
oYwYKgq.png
@AgeOfAsylum
Have you checked Bond Level >>> Groups >>> "Not Bonded" option on the familiar choosing page?
Familiars that never had the bond button clicked won't show at any bonding level, only when the "Not Bonded" option is chosen and from the description this may be the case.
@AgeOfAsylum
Have you checked Bond Level >>> Groups >>> "Not Bonded" option on the familiar choosing page?
Familiars that never had the bond button clicked won't show at any bonding level, only when the "Not Bonded" option is chosen and from the description this may be the case.

Ace Flag
_
Statue of James Wolfe (click to see the fandragon and more info!)
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2024-05-27 17:28:47" ] @AgeOfAsylum Have you checked Bond Level >>> Groups >>> "Not Bonded" option on the familiar choosing page? Familiars that never had the bond button clicked won't show at any bonding level, only when the "Not Bonded" option is chosen and from the description this may be the case. [/quote] that must be it
Ventoux wrote on 2024-05-27 17:28:47:
@AgeOfAsylum
that must be it
oYwYKgq.png