Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we get some mroe nighttime stuff?
I know it is probably eventually coming, but I would love to see more dark.night time versions of vistas and coli scenes launched. The scenes pretty much already exist since the Coli switches from day to night, and having more night/dark vistas....that aesthetic is just wildly underrepresented.

I know we have Coli scenes that still need to launch but.....I wish we had more balance.
I know it is probably eventually coming, but I would love to see more dark.night time versions of vistas and coli scenes launched. The scenes pretty much already exist since the Coli switches from day to night, and having more night/dark vistas....that aesthetic is just wildly underrepresented.

I know we have Coli scenes that still need to launch but.....I wish we had more balance.
Na5WGHa.png
I was going to suggest this myself! I love the idea of having night scenes, it would be so cool! 100% support!
I was going to suggest this myself! I love the idea of having night scenes, it would be so cool! 100% support!
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
I don'y see why not!
I don'y see why not!
beastclantop.png
I agree. I need some starry night skies. And nighttime cityscapes would be wonderful -- ooh, how about glitzy theater districts with their lights all lit up at night?
I agree. I need some starry night skies. And nighttime cityscapes would be wonderful -- ooh, how about glitzy theater districts with their lights all lit up at night?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I definitely agree!
I definitely agree!
I need this really badly
I need this really badly
Jqlkxca.png
Big support!
Big support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!