Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you make money?
1 2
I make money by going on frequent hiatuses ;-; I'll do insane grinding for a festival or buy expensive limited items for projects then drop off the face of the earth a week later, just to come back in a year and see that the items had skyrocketed in price and profit

I listed most of my apparel and went from 28 pages down to 5, I made close to 6,000 gems and 3 mill treasure ;-;
I make money by going on frequent hiatuses ;-; I'll do insane grinding for a festival or buy expensive limited items for projects then drop off the face of the earth a week later, just to come back in a year and see that the items had skyrocketed in price and profit

I listed most of my apparel and went from 28 pages down to 5, I made close to 6,000 gems and 3 mill treasure ;-;
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Fairgrounds for treasure and dragons for gems. My dragons aren’t as popular anymore (probably because everyone who wants one has one already) but I’m working on a new pair which should keep me tided over until Nocturne eggs hit their highest price.
Fairgrounds for treasure and dragons for gems. My dragons aren’t as popular anymore (probably because everyone who wants one has one already) but I’m working on a new pair which should keep me tided over until Nocturne eggs hit their highest price.
I make money via selling hatchlings I don't want (for gems), selling stuff in my hoard, playing fairgrounds (occasionally) and opening chests. I tend to go dormant with my spending for ages so I save up a lot - only to go on an impulse buying spree and lose like a ton of my treasure lmao

I'm useless when it comes to pricing things on this site - I would quite like to sell the extra Nocturne eggs I have in my hoard sometime though, advice on doing this would be appreciated if anyone wants to give me some hjkkj
I make money via selling hatchlings I don't want (for gems), selling stuff in my hoard, playing fairgrounds (occasionally) and opening chests. I tend to go dormant with my spending for ages so I save up a lot - only to go on an impulse buying spree and lose like a ton of my treasure lmao

I'm useless when it comes to pricing things on this site - I would quite like to sell the extra Nocturne eggs I have in my hoard sometime though, advice on doing this would be appreciated if anyone wants to give me some hjkkj
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I breed and sell a lot of hatchlings, and I exalt a lot of fodder. I don't fairground except for pursuits, because it's not that fun for me, but I do enjoy coli grinding so I do a lot of that.

I'm also currently selling off what I can of the vast pile of random crap I have in my inventory.

@flufferb just look for the lowest AH price and sell them for that. Eggs always sell fast.
I breed and sell a lot of hatchlings, and I exalt a lot of fodder. I don't fairground except for pursuits, because it's not that fun for me, but I do enjoy coli grinding so I do a lot of that.

I'm also currently selling off what I can of the vast pile of random crap I have in my inventory.

@flufferb just look for the lowest AH price and sell them for that. Eggs always sell fast.
[quote name="Wildthyme" date="2024-04-06 02:09:24" ] just look for the lowest AH price and sell them for that. Eggs always sell fast. [/quote] Ah thank you!! I'll keep this in mind haha ^^
Wildthyme wrote on 2024-04-06 02:09:24:
just look for the lowest AH price and sell them for that. Eggs always sell fast.

Ah thank you!! I'll keep this in mind haha ^^
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
>_>
<_<
I'm an accent artist. That's like 95% of my dragon money income right there.
Other than that, I sometimes exalt fodder and do my daily fairgrounds. But I often don't need to.

What they tell you about even slightly successful UMA artists making big money is 100% true though, and if you can manage to get a grasp on how to make something that sells well (in your style and stuff that YOU enjoy so you don't burn yourself out!) i would 100% recommend it
>_>
<_<
I'm an accent artist. That's like 95% of my dragon money income right there.
Other than that, I sometimes exalt fodder and do my daily fairgrounds. But I often don't need to.

What they tell you about even slightly successful UMA artists making big money is 100% true though, and if you can manage to get a grasp on how to make something that sells well (in your style and stuff that YOU enjoy so you don't burn yourself out!) i would 100% recommend it
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Wait, you guys are making money? Not just spending? /joke

Honestly, Mass selling garbage from the hoard when I'm out of treasure. I sold an old G1 for a whole bunch of gem a while ago so i still have some saved up, but i'm chronically low on treasure lmao.
Wait, you guys are making money? Not just spending? /joke

Honestly, Mass selling garbage from the hoard when I'm out of treasure. I sold an old G1 for a whole bunch of gem a while ago so i still have some saved up, but i'm chronically low on treasure lmao.
For gems I have old fest skins I list and I sell my hatchlings for gems.

For treasure there's daily fairgrounds, and if the hatchlings don't sell in a week then I train them up and exalt them.
For gems I have old fest skins I list and I sell my hatchlings for gems.

For treasure there's daily fairgrounds, and if the hatchlings don't sell in a week then I train them up and exalt them.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Selling Baldwin crafts and fest/event items (often I sell stuff as soon as the fest ends, so it's good income every month). Also exalting.
Selling Baldwin crafts and fest/event items (often I sell stuff as soon as the fest ends, so it's good income every month). Also exalting.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[emoji=question mark size=1] you guys make money???? [emoji=question mark size=1]
you guys make money????
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
1 2