Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats y'all's April fool's theory's
What do y'all think is inside this year's Marva item? What do you hope it is?
Do you have any personal Marva Headcanons?
It doesn't have to make since this is all in good fun

Personal I think/ hoping that there's a new gene inside the capsules since we've been getting a lot of those lately! Also would make since why this year's has three alternative colors than the normal two

For Marva Headcanons I like to believe she's met met one of the deities at least once.
No real reason just the idea of this little scam artist getting caught in some godly trouble cause of her silly schemes flew too close to the sun is just funny to me :3
What do y'all think is inside this year's Marva item? What do you hope it is?
Do you have any personal Marva Headcanons?
It doesn't have to make since this is all in good fun

Personal I think/ hoping that there's a new gene inside the capsules since we've been getting a lot of those lately! Also would make since why this year's has three alternative colors than the normal two

For Marva Headcanons I like to believe she's met met one of the deities at least once.
No real reason just the idea of this little scam artist getting caught in some godly trouble cause of her silly schemes flew too close to the sun is just funny to me :3
I am manifesting some kind of plushie apparel
I am manifesting some kind of plushie apparel
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
it'll probably be apparel
it'll probably be apparel

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I'm expecting apparel or familiars, like usual. I don't think they'd do genes for April Fools due to the fact that under normal circumstances, each person can't get all three variants of the capsule or the reward (until they add them to the regular chest pools or Marva's shop).

People would complain about not being able to get the gene they want until next year, because imagine if the gene was perfect for one of your dragons and you chose the wrong capsule and the genes were only in Marva's shop for future years. Apparel and familiars are easier to add to the general item pool right away, and it doesn't feel as unfair if you get the wrong variant with them.
I'm expecting apparel or familiars, like usual. I don't think they'd do genes for April Fools due to the fact that under normal circumstances, each person can't get all three variants of the capsule or the reward (until they add them to the regular chest pools or Marva's shop).

People would complain about not being able to get the gene they want until next year, because imagine if the gene was perfect for one of your dragons and you chose the wrong capsule and the genes were only in Marva's shop for future years. Apparel and familiars are easier to add to the general item pool right away, and it doesn't feel as unfair if you get the wrong variant with them.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Last year was scenes, year before was familiars, year before was apparel, so I'd anticipate apparel yeah. Also, it looks like there are buttons inside the capsules, to me? [item=Marva's Unfeasible Capsule][item=Marva's Impossible Capsule][item=Marva's Practical Capsule] (...the button eye type gets suggested a lot, I could see two of these being different colors of buttons that go over the eyes and the third being an eye-patch, possibly, but also I get my hopes up way too easily so it's probably not.)
Last year was scenes, year before was familiars, year before was apparel, so I'd anticipate apparel yeah. Also, it looks like there are buttons inside the capsules, to me?
Marva's Unfeasible Capsule Marva's Impossible Capsule Marva's Practical Capsule
(...the button eye type gets suggested a lot, I could see two of these being different colors of buttons that go over the eyes and the third being an eye-patch, possibly, but also I get my hopes up way too easily so it's probably not.)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I initially thought that maybe it would be a funny reveal of the new modern breed I think the devs are working on
(Like, you open the capsule and boom, you get like, a breed change scroll or egg or maybe a new set of genes? And each one is a primary, secondary and tertiary gene)
Disclaimer: i would think they would introduce something new this way but make it accessible past April fools
But I realized that they wouldn't do that
So it's likely some funny apparel
Or maybe a new familiar
Could be like, a few little dudes who slowly get knitted into being
I'm thinking it's apparel
I initially thought that maybe it would be a funny reveal of the new modern breed I think the devs are working on
(Like, you open the capsule and boom, you get like, a breed change scroll or egg or maybe a new set of genes? And each one is a primary, secondary and tertiary gene)
Disclaimer: i would think they would introduce something new this way but make it accessible past April fools
But I realized that they wouldn't do that
So it's likely some funny apparel
Or maybe a new familiar
Could be like, a few little dudes who slowly get knitted into being
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-04-01 13:57:34" ] Last year was scenes, year before was familiars, year before was apparel, so I'd anticipate apparel yeah. Also, it looks like there are buttons inside the capsules, to me? [item=Marva's Unfeasible Capsule][item=Marva's Impossible Capsule][item=Marva's Practical Capsule] (...the button eye type gets suggested a lot, I could see two of these being different colors of buttons that go over the eyes and the third being an eye-patch, possibly, but also I get my hopes up way too easily so it's probably not.) [/quote] really looking at it, they do look like buttons and a bit of cloth inside! so my guess is also apparel of some kind i think...
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-04-01 13:57:34:
Last year was scenes, year before was familiars, year before was apparel, so I'd anticipate apparel yeah. Also, it looks like there are buttons inside the capsules, to me?
(...the button eye type gets suggested a lot, I could see two of these being different colors of buttons that go over the eyes and the third being an eye-patch, possibly, but also I get my hopes up way too easily so it's probably not.)

really looking at it, they do look like buttons and a bit of cloth inside! so my guess is also apparel of some kind i think...
GkfDmNh.png
Really hoping for some sort of stuffed animal themed familiar.
A luminax plushie familiar would be cool
Really hoping for some sort of stuffed animal themed familiar.
A luminax plushie familiar would be cool
I don’t know what to put here
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-04-01 13:57:34" ] Last year was scenes, year before was familiars, year before was apparel, so I'd anticipate apparel yeah. Also, it looks like there are buttons inside the capsules, to me? [item=Marva's Unfeasible Capsule][item=Marva's Impossible Capsule][item=Marva's Practical Capsule] (...the button eye type gets suggested a lot, I could see two of these being different colors of buttons that go over the eyes and the third being an eye-patch, possibly, but also I get my hopes up way too easily so it's probably not.) [/quote] Omg yeah they do look like buttons! That would be cool!!
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-04-01 13:57:34:
Omg yeah they do look like buttons! That would be cool!!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
first april fools, and tbh i did not even know that there was going to be something inside?? i just thought it was their to annoy you...
first april fools, and tbh i did not even know that there was going to be something inside?? i just thought it was their to annoy you...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]