Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 Partners! [18+, LGBTQ+ Friendly]
Heyo all, I'm Solryx! I'm just a lass who likes roleplay, but I'm a bit out of practice, and truthfully haven't done roleplay with dragons before. I'm looking to find a partner or two, so if any of this appeals to you, please leave a response- I'd love to see if we would mesh well!

Writing Length
I tend to do 1-4 paragraphs as my standard amount, and would like my partner to do at least that most of the times(not always: sometimes, less is more, and you gotta keep things moving). Additionally, I can end up writing a more if needed(and I have enough energy to do so, in spots like location transitions and such). Just depends on the timing.

What Would We Play?
I'm looking for mainly dragon focused roleplays with original characters, and preferably not in any fandoms except flight rising(though I could be persuaded to do another mainly dragon focused fandom). This doesn't mean every character needs to be a dragon(though that'd be fine!), but they'd play a big role.
In terms of themes, I'd prefer action/adventure, though I could be talked into slice of life. I'd also like romance if possible(though, full disclosure, never roleplayed romance before, so if you'd want to avoid it because of that I get it!)

Average Length of Time to Reply?
I will do my best to reply once a day(though you know, life happens), and hope for at least that in turn. I definitely can do more than once per day if I have the time. I will definitely warn my partner if I think there's going to be a stretch of time I can't respond due to obligations.

Requirements?
Be 18+, be open-minded and willing to workshop and bounce ideas off each other, LGBTQ+ friendly. Beyond that, nothing really special. Just be kind.

Roleplay Location?
I'd prefer to do discord, though I could be convinced to do other locations.

Some random RP ideas(simple ideas that need a lot of worldbuilding, but they're seeds):
Dragonslayer comes to kill a dragon, however machinations outside of their control force them to work together.

Two hatchlings have their clan destroyed by some external force, and now must survive in the world in their own.

Heyo all, I'm Solryx! I'm just a lass who likes roleplay, but I'm a bit out of practice, and truthfully haven't done roleplay with dragons before. I'm looking to find a partner or two, so if any of this appeals to you, please leave a response- I'd love to see if we would mesh well!

Writing Length
I tend to do 1-4 paragraphs as my standard amount, and would like my partner to do at least that most of the times(not always: sometimes, less is more, and you gotta keep things moving). Additionally, I can end up writing a more if needed(and I have enough energy to do so, in spots like location transitions and such). Just depends on the timing.

What Would We Play?
I'm looking for mainly dragon focused roleplays with original characters, and preferably not in any fandoms except flight rising(though I could be persuaded to do another mainly dragon focused fandom). This doesn't mean every character needs to be a dragon(though that'd be fine!), but they'd play a big role.
In terms of themes, I'd prefer action/adventure, though I could be talked into slice of life. I'd also like romance if possible(though, full disclosure, never roleplayed romance before, so if you'd want to avoid it because of that I get it!)

Average Length of Time to Reply?
I will do my best to reply once a day(though you know, life happens), and hope for at least that in turn. I definitely can do more than once per day if I have the time. I will definitely warn my partner if I think there's going to be a stretch of time I can't respond due to obligations.

Requirements?
Be 18+, be open-minded and willing to workshop and bounce ideas off each other, LGBTQ+ friendly. Beyond that, nothing really special. Just be kind.

Roleplay Location?
I'd prefer to do discord, though I could be convinced to do other locations.

Some random RP ideas(simple ideas that need a lot of worldbuilding, but they're seeds):
Dragonslayer comes to kill a dragon, however machinations outside of their control force them to work together.

Two hatchlings have their clan destroyed by some external force, and now must survive in the world in their own.

@Solryx Hi! I'm also 18+, like action/thriller, and am down for romance. I'm fine with the fact that you're new as I'm new too. The second idea speaks to me; maybe we can do a long epic that chronicles the growth of these hatchlings and explore their healing. I know that sounds very fluffy so we can definitely add a lot of action (read: hurt) along the way. PM me your discord username if you want to chat further please, as I don't accept friend requests on my account for privacy reasons.
@Solryx Hi! I'm also 18+, like action/thriller, and am down for romance. I'm fine with the fact that you're new as I'm new too. The second idea speaks to me; maybe we can do a long epic that chronicles the growth of these hatchlings and explore their healing. I know that sounds very fluffy so we can definitely add a lot of action (read: hurt) along the way. PM me your discord username if you want to chat further please, as I don't accept friend requests on my account for privacy reasons.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Solryx
Hey! I’m Kopy. Definitely 18+ & LGBTQ+. I am returning to the RP scene myself and looking for a 1x1 or two to work on!

I have a lot of lore in my lair already and plenty of characters to work with. I really like the first idea about a dragon slayer or some danger targeting a specific individual or a group. I have been recently inspired by the concept of bounty hunter/mercenary type characters.

Perhaps we could do a rivals to partners type ordeal? The bounty hunter and target play cat and mouse for some time. Maybe there could be a friend or two traveling with either side if you are interested in multiple characters?

Let me know what you think!! I love to write and I have discord! OrnithoKopy_48629
@Solryx
Hey! I’m Kopy. Definitely 18+ & LGBTQ+. I am returning to the RP scene myself and looking for a 1x1 or two to work on!

I have a lot of lore in my lair already and plenty of characters to work with. I really like the first idea about a dragon slayer or some danger targeting a specific individual or a group. I have been recently inspired by the concept of bounty hunter/mercenary type characters.

Perhaps we could do a rivals to partners type ordeal? The bounty hunter and target play cat and mouse for some time. Maybe there could be a friend or two traveling with either side if you are interested in multiple characters?

Let me know what you think!! I love to write and I have discord! OrnithoKopy_48629
gzlHZ53.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
797c29f3587ba84f206849cc29a28bf9052565d1.jpg
@OrnithoKopy
Hey Kopy, that sounds fantastic! I'm glad you enjoy the first idea, and would love to talk shop and discuss it with ya. Rivals to partners is a great classic, and a cat and mouse situation at the start sounds super fun! I unfortunately have not really committed my lore to paper, but I'm very happy to write somethin' for this and collaborate.
I've added ya on discord so we can talk it out further!
@OrnithoKopy
Hey Kopy, that sounds fantastic! I'm glad you enjoy the first idea, and would love to talk shop and discuss it with ya. Rivals to partners is a great classic, and a cat and mouse situation at the start sounds super fun! I unfortunately have not really committed my lore to paper, but I'm very happy to write somethin' for this and collaborate.
I've added ya on discord so we can talk it out further!