Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk about your fav car!!!
1 2
[center][b][u]I thought, some of you.. might have a fav car brand or specific car. Right?[/u][/b][/center] [b][center]SOOO YEA!![/center][/b] [center][emoji=sunglasses size=1][emoji=sunglasses size=1][emoji=sunglasses size=1][/center] [center]How about I start??[/center] [center][img]http://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/81/f1/d181f17f787dff51dfdcf44c943f8cfa.gif[/img][/center] [center][LIST] [*]BMW E30 Damn if you guys knew- how much I love this car. Do I need to say more? 6 Zylinder, sometimes up 250 km/h. If it does not die of course haha Pretty sounds, pretty car and BMW is just a yes [*]BMW36 I mean hehee that car is like E30 son. A good looking son ;) [*]Ford Mustang 1969 boasts an iconic, aggressive design, with a longer, lower body and distinctive styling cues, V8 Engines. Yes pleeeease [*]DeLorean DMC-12 Do I really need to explain?[emoji=black gem size=1] [*]Dodge Challanger I can not not be sad about the news that these cars no longer will exist the way we know them today. BUT have you ever heard how they purr????? ye. Models like the SRT Hellcat and Demon boast over 700 horsepower. Mostly V8 [/LIST][/center] [center][b]Okay okay I could keep talking and keep talking.. sooo go on guys. Tell me about your cars!![/b][/center] [img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0559/4788/6783/files/Bmw_Phonk.gif[/img]
I thought, some of you.. might have a fav car brand or specific car. Right?

SOOO YEA!!

How about I start??
d181f17f787dff51dfdcf44c943f8cfa.gif

• BMW E30
    Damn if you guys knew- how much I love this car. Do I need to say more? 6 Zylinder, sometimes up 250 km/h.
    If it does not die of course haha
    Pretty sounds, pretty car and BMW is just a yes

• BMW36
    I mean hehee that car is like E30 son. A good looking son ;)

• Ford Mustang 1969
    boasts an iconic, aggressive design, with a longer, lower body and distinctive styling cues, V8 Engines. Yes pleeeease

• DeLorean DMC-12
    Do I really need to explain?

• Dodge Challanger
    I can not not be sad about the news that these cars no longer will exist the way we know them today. BUT have you ever heard how they purr????? ye.
    Models like the SRT Hellcat and Demon boast over 700 horsepower.
    Mostly V8

Okay okay I could keep talking and keep talking.. sooo go on guys. Tell me about your cars!!

Bmw_Phonk.gif

[center]I'm not a cars guy, but if I could have any car in the world it would be the 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am <3 [img]https://imgur.com/F7VczNj.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/LULXCCJ.png[/img]
I'm not a cars guy, but if I could have any car in the world it would be the 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am <3

F7VczNj.png

LULXCCJ.png
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
^^ Seconding Firebirds in general. They are gorg. My favorite model though is probably the '68 coupe. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/01/b9/19/01b919daeb8c97b6e8c960c9e6c08ba1.jpg[/img] 2003-2004 Lotus Turbo Esprit [center][img]https://www.marshallgoldmanbh.com/imagetag/2/5/l/Used-2003-Lotus-Esprit-V8-1587617729.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/whittleburynorthantsuk-august-27th-2022-1996-260nw-2195554507.jpg[/img][/center] (RIP, I could barely find any good pictures of the yellow or orange version with the lights up) Endearing because of the funky shape, and you can't go wrong with pop-up headlights. Lancia Stratos Rally [img]https://static1.hotcarsimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/20190928-_DSC9274_191023_113949.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jBv9m1p.png[/img] In love with everything about the look of this thing.
^^ Seconding Firebirds in general. They are gorg. My favorite model though is probably the '68 coupe.

01b919daeb8c97b6e8c960c9e6c08ba1.jpg

2003-2004 Lotus Turbo Esprit
Used-2003-Lotus-Esprit-V8-1587617729.jpg

whittleburynorthantsuk-august-27th-2022-1996-260nw-2195554507.jpg

(RIP, I could barely find any good pictures of the yellow or orange version with the lights up) Endearing because of the funky shape, and you can't go wrong with pop-up headlights.

Lancia Stratos Rally

20190928-_DSC9274_191023_113949.jpg

jBv9m1p.png

In love with everything about the look of this thing.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
GRAHHHHH I LOVE THE 2002 HONDA ODYSSEY

seriously though. one of my favorite cars. they have a fun feel to em. their honks sound nerdy. the one my family has sounds like it's a diesel engine. oh and did i mention they're like dirt cheap. i love em.
GRAHHHHH I LOVE THE 2002 HONDA ODYSSEY

seriously though. one of my favorite cars. they have a fun feel to em. their honks sound nerdy. the one my family has sounds like it's a diesel engine. oh and did i mention they're like dirt cheap. i love em.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
I've always been rather partial to Chevy Bel Air Convertibles, in particular the 1956 in the pale blues/teals/turquoise colors. C: They make me very happy to look at them.
I've always been rather partial to Chevy Bel Air Convertibles, in particular the 1956 in the pale blues/teals/turquoise colors. C: They make me very happy to look at them.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

My favorites are the underappreciated survivors. Ya know, the underdogs. The cars nobody else likes. I just love them to pieces. If I was rich, I'd probably have a TV show just about yeeting my life savings into restoring the cars nobody else wants to restore. Also Rams and Suburbans just make me happy too. Just wanna hug em. Coming back to this later when it's not late and I'm not sleep deprived anymore lol Also adding I absolutely love Deloreans and Challengers as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Coming back once again because @luckydragonwolf AAHHH growing up I always always wanted an Odyssey :doe eyes emoji: I literally made an entire summary about how I'd have an Odyssey by the time I was 18 while I was in 4th grade [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I don't have an Odyssey yet and 4th grade was so so long ago now lol (I say like I'm 47) but I would still have one in a heartbeat [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ( I am so used to being able to use emojis in my text lol it's agonizing XD )
My favorites are the underappreciated survivors. Ya know, the underdogs. The cars nobody else likes. I just love them to pieces. If I was rich, I'd probably have a TV show just about yeeting my life savings into restoring the cars nobody else wants to restore.

Also Rams and Suburbans just make me happy too. Just wanna hug em.

Coming back to this later when it's not late and I'm not sleep deprived anymore lol

Also adding I absolutely love Deloreans and Challengers as well

Coming back once again because @luckydragonwolf AAHHH growing up I always always wanted an Odyssey :doe eyes emoji:
I literally made an entire summary about how I'd have an Odyssey by the time I was 18 while I was in 4th grade I don't have an Odyssey yet and 4th grade was so so long ago now lol (I say like I'm 47) but I would still have one in a heartbeat ( I am so used to being able to use emojis in my text lol it's agonizing XD )
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
dude do i miss my spouses red e30!!!! but they sold them and together we got our 84 porsche 944, which i adore and i wouldn't trade for anything. but i still miss em!
dude do i miss my spouses red e30!!!! but they sold them and together we got our 84 porsche 944, which i adore and i wouldn't trade for anything. but i still miss em!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I want a Bronco SO BAD! I'd have to live in it for how much one costs, but a new Bronco in carbonized gray is the dream car.

Since I'm in no position to get the car of my dreams, my next choice would be a Subaru Outback in wilderness green. They're reliable, they're roomy, they're beautiful to look at.

Kia's more recent models are visually appealing, but the people I know who have a Kia all seem to regret buying them...
I want a Bronco SO BAD! I'd have to live in it for how much one costs, but a new Bronco in carbonized gray is the dream car.

Since I'm in no position to get the car of my dreams, my next choice would be a Subaru Outback in wilderness green. They're reliable, they're roomy, they're beautiful to look at.

Kia's more recent models are visually appealing, but the people I know who have a Kia all seem to regret buying them...
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
I grew up with a 1995 Pontiac grand am. It was terrible and falling apart and I loved it. I've always wanted one for myself, now that I'm old enough to purchase my own.

Besides a grand am, I wouldn't mind a 1993 buick park avenue, or a 1985 pontiac fiero GT.
(I am very biased towards pontiac and I am still bitter they got shut down.)

Lastly, I could see myself with a 1999 dodge ram 1500. My dad had one for the longest time while I was young, and I just thought it was the coolest truck. It ran for forever, and had to have had over 200k miles on it by the end of its life.
I grew up with a 1995 Pontiac grand am. It was terrible and falling apart and I loved it. I've always wanted one for myself, now that I'm old enough to purchase my own.

Besides a grand am, I wouldn't mind a 1993 buick park avenue, or a 1985 pontiac fiero GT.
(I am very biased towards pontiac and I am still bitter they got shut down.)

Lastly, I could see myself with a 1999 dodge ram 1500. My dad had one for the longest time while I was young, and I just thought it was the coolest truck. It ran for forever, and had to have had over 200k miles on it by the end of its life.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Anything Volvo to be honest, such pleasant cars to drive.
Anything Volvo to be honest, such pleasant cars to drive.
1 2