Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Image disappeared (answered)
Hello! I just recently came back to flight Rising (been on and off for a bit) and noticed that some of the art for my dragons have gone missing? Does anyone know whats wrong?

Example on this dragon:l
It's also affected my viewing of others art, and now I'm wondering if there's something wrong on my end
Hello! I just recently came back to flight Rising (been on and off for a bit) and noticed that some of the art for my dragons have gone missing? Does anyone know whats wrong?

Example on this dragon:l
It's also affected my viewing of others art, and now I'm wondering if there's something wrong on my end
17500.pngclick moth for art dump :) Untitled31_20221029233728.png
@thetrexartist this is because discord blocked external hosting. you can return images by pasting the link to discord, saving them to your device, and hosting them elsewhere
@thetrexartist this is because discord blocked external hosting. you can return images by pasting the link to discord, saving them to your device, and hosting them elsewhere
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
Oof that explains that I bet a lot of people took a gut punch with that one. Thank you
@Ralzakark
Oof that explains that I bet a lot of people took a gut punch with that one. Thank you
17500.pngclick moth for art dump :) Untitled31_20221029233728.png