Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid artists [H] FRC, USD
hello! i'm currently looking for art of one of two (or both) dnd characters from two separate horror settings. i'm mainly looking for people who do horror art, but anything under the pseudorealism umbrella is also fine. i can offer treasure, gems, or just real money as payment (gems and usd are easiest for me; i only offer payment via paypal).

references are below:
  • magnolia lovelace is a chaotic evil necromancer straghul (a homebrew race akin to vampires of legend) with the sort of cold demeanour of someone who set ants on fire as a child. i can provide additional color references upon request, but they often contain blood. album here
  • luren adkas mortas is a lawful evil warlock-bard dhampir of an aberrant bloodline (another homebrew thing) who i can only describe as an unsocialized child who learned everything about social interaction via mean girls and the paramount production of heathers and then used that to boost his charisma score to 20 despite DEFINITELY not deserving such a thing. i have three albums because imgur hates me: album 1 and album 2 consist of art of him with his mouth closed; (CW BODY HORROR) album 3 is art of him with his mouth open.

i would be looking for separate art of the two characters, as they should (presumably and hopefully) never meet (praying). my budget limit is no more than $90 usd total (i am unfortunately a college student). please let me know if you're interested in drawing either, i appreciate it :) and you are, of course, free to pm me if you have any questions or offers!
hello! i'm currently looking for art of one of two (or both) dnd characters from two separate horror settings. i'm mainly looking for people who do horror art, but anything under the pseudorealism umbrella is also fine. i can offer treasure, gems, or just real money as payment (gems and usd are easiest for me; i only offer payment via paypal).

references are below:
  • magnolia lovelace is a chaotic evil necromancer straghul (a homebrew race akin to vampires of legend) with the sort of cold demeanour of someone who set ants on fire as a child. i can provide additional color references upon request, but they often contain blood. album here
  • luren adkas mortas is a lawful evil warlock-bard dhampir of an aberrant bloodline (another homebrew thing) who i can only describe as an unsocialized child who learned everything about social interaction via mean girls and the paramount production of heathers and then used that to boost his charisma score to 20 despite DEFINITELY not deserving such a thing. i have three albums because imgur hates me: album 1 and album 2 consist of art of him with his mouth closed; (CW BODY HORROR) album 3 is art of him with his mouth open.

i would be looking for separate art of the two characters, as they should (presumably and hopefully) never meet (praying). my budget limit is no more than $90 usd total (i am unfortunately a college student). please let me know if you're interested in drawing either, i appreciate it :) and you are, of course, free to pm me if you have any questions or offers!
d14d633498440d8677b9437096da6088c8c9b862.gif
f216b8ef84faabf52a21b6cecb92a89e81a0a228.gif

adult + they + vtm enthusiast + fr time +3
@goreador

heyy omg I'd love to do some horror art!! Due to fr rules i dont have any spooky examples here and I'd like to move this convo to discord if you're interested in working with me cuz idk how far horror art can go here :')

both of your characters seem super cool (I'm a bIG fan of the open mouth version of luren btw - and any eldritch horrors tbh lol im a sucker for that)

I have an emergency art shop open rn with some examples of my art :>
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3262663#post_3262663
@goreador

heyy omg I'd love to do some horror art!! Due to fr rules i dont have any spooky examples here and I'd like to move this convo to discord if you're interested in working with me cuz idk how far horror art can go here :')

both of your characters seem super cool (I'm a bIG fan of the open mouth version of luren btw - and any eldritch horrors tbh lol im a sucker for that)

I have an emergency art shop open rn with some examples of my art :>
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3262663#post_3262663
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@babylu omg! your art is super cool, id love to talk commissions :) my discord is saschavykos, just shoot me a message (and friend request) whenever you can!
@babylu omg! your art is super cool, id love to talk commissions :) my discord is saschavykos, just shoot me a message (and friend request) whenever you can!
d14d633498440d8677b9437096da6088c8c9b862.gif
f216b8ef84faabf52a21b6cecb92a89e81a0a228.gif

adult + they + vtm enthusiast + fr time +3
@goreador heLLO mister open mouth hiiiiii <3 <3. both of your characters are sooooo cool :3c it's been some time since I last drew a horror piece and I'd love to change that.

I have an album here with some painterly pieces of mine. because it's more painterly, i'd be looking at around $30 for a bust, $45 for a halfbody or $60 for a fullbody, and complex background would be an extra $20.

in case you're not looking for painterly and/or so expensive, there's my art shop here, though there's no example of much body horror (except a two faced human here, and a kind of weird clown on my examples, but it's not not much horror at all i think).

I can make my art range from pretty cartoony to more realistic, so I'm ccomfortable with whatever you want :)
@goreador heLLO mister open mouth hiiiiii <3 <3. both of your characters are sooooo cool :3c it's been some time since I last drew a horror piece and I'd love to change that.

I have an album here with some painterly pieces of mine. because it's more painterly, i'd be looking at around $30 for a bust, $45 for a halfbody or $60 for a fullbody, and complex background would be an extra $20.

in case you're not looking for painterly and/or so expensive, there's my art shop here, though there's no example of much body horror (except a two faced human here, and a kind of weird clown on my examples, but it's not not much horror at all i think).

I can make my art range from pretty cartoony to more realistic, so I'm ccomfortable with whatever you want :)
S8gJ9sO.gif _____ art shop
Hey @goreador !
I'm super fine with doing horror art! Check out my art shop in my signature if you're interested!
Hey @goreador !
I'm super fine with doing horror art! Check out my art shop in my signature if you're interested!
art_shop_banner_small_1_by_anomalia_magnetica-darivpj.png |Twitter|DA|
@goreador

Hiya! My comms are open! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html

@goreador

Hiya! My comms are open! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html

a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@goreador

hi! not sure if you're still looking, but my artshop linked in my sig has examples of my work. both of your characters are sooo cool and i'm open to drawing either, or both! horror and/or haunted moods are def doable for me : ))
@goreador

hi! not sure if you're still looking, but my artshop linked in my sig has examples of my work. both of your characters are sooo cool and i'm open to drawing either, or both! horror and/or haunted moods are def doable for me : ))
sig_pixel_tri_98_px_by_mukurofries-db5uhu6.png
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

my art shop ! [status: OPEN]