Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scroll of Unternal Youth
1 2
I feel like this is the one item that irredeemably does not allow for an undoing of a player's actions, and that doesn't feel right (along with the tri-color scatterscroll I guess). But gene or eye-changing scrolls have vials to remove them and put the dragon back at a basic state... so why not a scroll of shortened youth?

Thassit
I feel like this is the one item that irredeemably does not allow for an undoing of a player's actions, and that doesn't feel right (along with the tri-color scatterscroll I guess). But gene or eye-changing scrolls have vials to remove them and put the dragon back at a basic state... so why not a scroll of shortened youth?

Thassit
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Like the Scroll of maturity? [item=Scroll of Maturity]
Like the Scroll of maturity?

Scroll of Maturity
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
As said above, Scroll of Maturity should negate the Eternal Youth scroll. Though I agree that it should be written somewhere in the description of both items that they can be used over each other, because it's definitely not intuitive and I'm not even sure that SoM actually does that (never tried it).
As said above, Scroll of Maturity should negate the Eternal Youth scroll. Though I agree that it should be written somewhere in the description of both items that they can be used over each other, because it's definitely not intuitive and I'm not even sure that SoM actually does that (never tried it).
@Valemora

I've done it and it has worked. I can buy one and show you if you'd like (I want to level a permababy of mine to 25 anyways so it would just be a reason to do it)
@Valemora

I've done it and it has worked. I can buy one and show you if you'd like (I want to level a permababy of mine to 25 anyways so it would just be a reason to do it)
wUPafb6.png
@FlareFighters
Nah, I believe you :D I already thought they could do that, just never tried myself so I couldn't say for sure.
@FlareFighters
Nah, I believe you :D I already thought they could do that, just never tried myself so I couldn't say for sure.
@Valemora

No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys.
@Valemora

No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys.
wUPafb6.png
the only one we're actually missing is stripping the effects of the sil scroll. ;w; for those that eventually settled on the default pose and would like to strip the extra icon from their dragon
the only one we're actually missing is stripping the effects of the sil scroll. ;w; for those that eventually settled on the default pose and would like to strip the extra icon from their dragon
The scroll of maturity removes the effects of the eternal youth scroll from your dragons.
The scroll of maturity removes the effects of the eternal youth scroll from your dragons.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@PequeneNinho Here, hopefully not annoying you but I figured you might not be subbed or checking the forum so just a heads up this item does exist if you're wanting to or needing to use it! [item=scroll of maturity] It works to age up eternal youth hatchlings AND normal hatchlings!
@PequeneNinho

Here, hopefully not annoying you but I figured you might not be subbed or checking the forum so just a heads up this item does exist if you're wanting to or needing to use it!
Scroll of Maturity
It works to age up eternal youth hatchlings AND normal hatchlings!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-03-07 16:31:53" ] @Valemora No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys. [/quote] It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon.
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-03-07 16:31:53:
@Valemora

It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon.
Lover of Faes and Aethers
1 2