Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just realized this account turns 8 2day

It's strange because I still feel like a newbie, mostly because I've taken such long hiatuses over the years.

But happy 8th birthday to my account!

Looking forward to creating more fandragons and expanding on my lore

It's strange because I still feel like a newbie, mostly because I've taken such long hiatuses over the years.

But happy 8th birthday to my account!

Looking forward to creating more fandragons and expanding on my lore
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
Happy account birthday! And godspeed for creating lore o7
Happy account birthday! And godspeed for creating lore o7
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
old

nah congratulations! That-
wait. sorry. i just realized my account is older than yours.

oh god im the old one
old

nah congratulations! That-
wait. sorry. i just realized my account is older than yours.

oh god im the old one
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
Oh my gosh dude, same!! You reminded me, or else I would have totally forgot! Thank you for that. We're join-date buddies! Happy 8 years, and good luck with your fandergs and lore. :)
Oh my gosh dude, same!! You reminded me, or else I would have totally forgot! Thank you for that. We're join-date buddies! Happy 8 years, and good luck with your fandergs and lore. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.