Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan energy bar isn't full after feeding
I fed my dragons and they show 100% energy, but the clan energy bar at the top of the page hasn't changed.
I fed my dragons and they show 100% energy, but the clan energy bar at the top of the page hasn't changed.
@Rainfeather1245 try clearing your browser cache
@Rainfeather1245 try clearing your browser cache
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@rainfeather1245
either your browser cache is being silly, or you fed as the hunger counter was ticking down and some dragons ticked down without you noticing. check your lair to make sure you have no hungry dragons anywhere. if all of your dragons are fully fed, you're dealing with a cache problem.

a cache problem can be fixed with a hard refresh or cache clear. on desktop, using f5 or ctrl+r will hard refresh the page. on any browser, your cache can be cleared in your browser settings; this may log you out of some sites.
@rainfeather1245
either your browser cache is being silly, or you fed as the hunger counter was ticking down and some dragons ticked down without you noticing. check your lair to make sure you have no hungry dragons anywhere. if all of your dragons are fully fed, you're dealing with a cache problem.

a cache problem can be fixed with a hard refresh or cache clear. on desktop, using f5 or ctrl+r will hard refresh the page. on any browser, your cache can be cleared in your browser settings; this may log you out of some sites.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png