Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering Bug Serialization Failure
Browser: Google Chrome Version 121.0.6167.189. OS: Windows 11 Home

I was attempting to do my daily gathering. I assume I got this error for clicking the gather button too fast which caused the page to freeze up for a moment before giving me this error message. Gathering was able to be completed upon page refresh.

https://www1.flightrising.com/gathering/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `gathering` set `count` = 7 where `userid` = 13203) in /Connection.php Line 631
Browser: Google Chrome Version 121.0.6167.189. OS: Windows 11 Home

I was attempting to do my daily gathering. I assume I got this error for clicking the gather button too fast which caused the page to freeze up for a moment before giving me this error message. Gathering was able to be completed upon page refresh.

https://www1.flightrising.com/gathering/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `gathering` set `count` = 7 where `userid` = 13203) in /Connection.php Line 631
@Shikoba if you see word "deadlock" in error message, you can safely ignore the error, and try again what younwere trying to do.

it essentially means that another user was fiddling with same data as you at the same time, and to avoid something going wrong, the server had to boot you out of the action.
@Shikoba if you see word "deadlock" in error message, you can safely ignore the error, and try again what younwere trying to do.

it essentially means that another user was fiddling with same data as you at the same time, and to avoid something going wrong, the server had to boot you out of the action.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd