Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] G1s born Feb 12th
Hello! Due to being swamped with things irl, I happened to miss my flight rising anniversary for the first time. My usual sort of business would to be hatch a nest of my progens and keep a hatchling. Due to how time travel does not exist, I have thought of a solution to remedy this situation. To get a g1 in place of a hatchling from their nest.

Requirements are that they must be g1 and born on February 12th 2024. Scries as a guardian are preferred.

Max I'd be willing to pay is 200kt/200g as I do not have much treasure and gems on hand due to being on a little bit of a hiatus.

Pinging is alright but do know I am following the thread.
Hello! Due to being swamped with things irl, I happened to miss my flight rising anniversary for the first time. My usual sort of business would to be hatch a nest of my progens and keep a hatchling. Due to how time travel does not exist, I have thought of a solution to remedy this situation. To get a g1 in place of a hatchling from their nest.

Requirements are that they must be g1 and born on February 12th 2024. Scries as a guardian are preferred.

Max I'd be willing to pay is 200kt/200g as I do not have much treasure and gems on hand due to being on a little bit of a hiatus.

Pinging is alright but do know I am following the thread.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
friendly bump, hope you find one!
friendly bump, hope you find one!