Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FR Dream] HS Quadrants on Roundsey's
I don't remember too much from last night, but I do remember the dream I had. It was very surreal.

For Valentine's day, the raffle for Roundsey's was four dragons--each inspired directly from the troll relationship quadrants from Homestuck--Matespritship, Auspisticism, Moirallegience, and Kismesissitude. If you're unfamiliar with Homestuck, I just spouted a bunch of garbled nonsense.

Iirc they were an all red Aether, a grey Guardian, a pink Wildclaw, and a black Mirror. With eyes to match.

I woke up just before the winners were picked, so we'll never know if the 999,999 tickets I had on the raffle won me Homestuck dragon.
I don't remember too much from last night, but I do remember the dream I had. It was very surreal.

For Valentine's day, the raffle for Roundsey's was four dragons--each inspired directly from the troll relationship quadrants from Homestuck--Matespritship, Auspisticism, Moirallegience, and Kismesissitude. If you're unfamiliar with Homestuck, I just spouted a bunch of garbled nonsense.

Iirc they were an all red Aether, a grey Guardian, a pink Wildclaw, and a black Mirror. With eyes to match.

I woke up just before the winners were picked, so we'll never know if the 999,999 tickets I had on the raffle won me Homestuck dragon.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2024-02-15 08:42:40" ] Auspisticism [/quote] Autisticism????? yeah never seen homestuck (sounds vaguely familiar tho) but nearly 1M tickets is some serious dedication there
Snowscape wrote on 2024-02-15 08:42:40:
Auspisticism
Autisticism?????

yeah never seen homestuck (sounds vaguely familiar tho) but nearly 1M tickets is some serious dedication there
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-02-15 09:05:02" ] [quote name="Snowscape" date="2024-02-15 08:42:40" ] Auspisticism [/quote] Autisticism????? [b]yeah never seen homestuck (sounds vaguely familiar tho)[/b] but nearly 1M tickets is some serious dedication there [/quote] The fact that Homestuck was this really huge thing that you couldn't really escape from hearing at least a bit about to now only [i]maybe[/i] being a vague familiar word, like it never had such an impact on internet fandom circles is so so fascinating to me. Especially when there were so many troll fandragons here on Flight Rising during it's peak. Really makes me feel 10 times older than I am haha. An all around high prize raffle with triple color dragons would be cool and I can totally see someone spending all their dragon savings on it if one of them was xxx black or obsidian.
Wisdum wrote on 2024-02-15 09:05:02:
Auspisticism
Autisticism?????

yeah never seen homestuck (sounds vaguely familiar tho) but nearly 1M tickets is some serious dedication there

The fact that Homestuck was this really huge thing that you couldn't really escape from hearing at least a bit about to now only maybe being a vague familiar word, like it never had such an impact on internet fandom circles is so so fascinating to me. Especially when there were so many troll fandragons here on Flight Rising during it's peak. Really makes me feel 10 times older than I am haha.

An all around high prize raffle with triple color dragons would be cool and I can totally see someone spending all their dragon savings on it if one of them was xxx black or obsidian.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
that would be an absolutelY bizarre & hilarious thing to see when logging into FR. i would buY so manY tickets.
that would be an absolutelY bizarre & hilarious thing to see when logging into FR. i would buY so manY tickets.

feverent
Oh my god

Staff PLEASE do this it would be so funny
Oh my god

Staff PLEASE do this it would be so funny
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
I'd spend too much of my dragon money on tickets if they did this simply because of how hilarious it would be to me.
I'd spend too much of my dragon money on tickets if they did this simply because of how hilarious it would be to me.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Just when I've fallen into another Homestuck phase, other people dream about Homestuck. Is this a sign?
Just when I've fallen into another Homestuck phase, other people dream about Homestuck. Is this a sign?
for anyone confused these would be card suit dragons

for anyone confused these would be card suit dragons

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="NefariousKing" date="2024-02-15 09:49:17" ] [quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-02-15 09:05:02" ] [quote name="Snowscape" date="2024-02-15 08:42:40" ] Auspisticism [/quote] Autisticism????? [b]yeah never seen homestuck (sounds vaguely familiar tho)[/b] but nearly 1M tickets is some serious dedication there [/quote] The fact that Homestuck was this really huge thing that you couldn't really escape from hearing at least a bit about to now only [i]maybe[/i] being a vague familiar word, like it never had such an impact on internet fandom circles is so so fascinating to me. Especially when there were so many troll fandragons here on Flight Rising during it's peak. Really makes me feel 10 times older than I am haha. An all around high prize raffle with triple color dragons would be cool and I can totally see someone spending all their dragon savings on it if one of them was xxx black or obsidian. [/quote] You leave my Karkat dragon alooooone! /j It's especially interesting how even though it's faded, it had lasting spillover into other fandoms. Transformers I can say for sure had a lot of Homestucks that I was aware of move over, and expand the two canon forms of, hmm, emotional commitment? Basically marriage and BFFs. Into the four quadrants.
NefariousKing wrote on 2024-02-15 09:49:17:
Wisdum wrote on 2024-02-15 09:05:02:
Auspisticism
Autisticism?????

The fact that Homestuck was this really huge thing that you couldn't really escape from hearing at least a bit about to now only maybe being a vague familiar word, like it never had such an impact on internet fandom circles is so so fascinating to me. Especially when there were so many troll fandragons here on Flight Rising during it's peak. Really makes me feel 10 times older than I am haha.

An all around high prize raffle with triple color dragons would be cool and I can totally see someone spending all their dragon savings on it if one of them was xxx black or obsidian.

You leave my Karkat dragon alooooone! /j

It's especially interesting how even though it's faded, it had lasting spillover into other fandoms. Transformers I can say for sure had a lot of Homestucks that I was aware of move over, and expand the two canon forms of, hmm, emotional commitment? Basically marriage and BFFs. Into the four quadrants.
They just released the Love and Affection genes, now we need the Mood-regulating and Friendship genes, Hatred and Insult genes, and Mediate and Resolution genes to go with the quadrant dragons
They just released the Love and Affection genes, now we need the Mood-regulating and Friendship genes, Hatred and Insult genes, and Mediate and Resolution genes to go with the quadrant dragons
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png