Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP Partner (Open!)
Hello!

It's been a long while since I've last rped but I've started to get the itch to get back into it recently so I'm looking for an rp partner or two! If you think we'd make a good fit, please send me a PM instead of posting in the thread just to make sure I see it ^^

Some things about me

- You can call me Sin or Robyn.

- I use they/them and he/him pronouns.

- I’m 21.

- I'm canadian and my timezone is EST, though I’m usually available later in the evening/night.

Preferences

- Only looking for someone who's also 20+ as I feel more comfortable with someone in my age range.

- I prefer to write in third person and would prefer if you do as well!

- I’m looking for someone who’s fine with writing a paragraph or two when replying (or even longer when it calls for it!), as long as it’s not one-liners I’m all for it.

- I try to respond at least once a day but usually like bouncing back and forth multiple time a day to stay into it! I’m totally fine if life is busy or we need a break though.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for someone who’s fine with moving to Discord as I don’t check up on here much anymore. I’d love to be able to chat OOC with my partner, whether it be world-building, plotting, or even chatting about stuff outside of the rp! I want to be able to become friends with whoever I’m roleplaying with, so if you’re looking for solely rp, I won’t be the partner for you.

- Only looking to rp ferals, anthros, or humanoids.

- I’d also love to do something with more mature and darker themes. We can discuss anything we’d be uncomfortable with beforehand!

- I’m totally fine with romance and would definitely like to include it in our rp! I prefer MLM but other pairings are fine as well.

Rp Ideas/Fandoms

I've been starting to think up of a world with sphinx characters but it's pretty bare bones right now. I'd love to develop it more with someone but I'm also fine with doing fandom rps isntead! I'll only rp as ocs for fandoms though, so no canon characters sorry!

Fandoms:
- Warriors
- Pokemon (more of a PMD style rather than trainers)
- Beastars
- Zootopia
- Wings of Fire
- HTTYD
- Hazbin Hotel?
- Possibly more I haven't thought of, just ask if there's a specific one you'd really like to do!
Hello!

It's been a long while since I've last rped but I've started to get the itch to get back into it recently so I'm looking for an rp partner or two! If you think we'd make a good fit, please send me a PM instead of posting in the thread just to make sure I see it ^^

Some things about me

- You can call me Sin or Robyn.

- I use they/them and he/him pronouns.

- I’m 21.

- I'm canadian and my timezone is EST, though I’m usually available later in the evening/night.

Preferences

- Only looking for someone who's also 20+ as I feel more comfortable with someone in my age range.

- I prefer to write in third person and would prefer if you do as well!

- I’m looking for someone who’s fine with writing a paragraph or two when replying (or even longer when it calls for it!), as long as it’s not one-liners I’m all for it.

- I try to respond at least once a day but usually like bouncing back and forth multiple time a day to stay into it! I’m totally fine if life is busy or we need a break though.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for someone who’s fine with moving to Discord as I don’t check up on here much anymore. I’d love to be able to chat OOC with my partner, whether it be world-building, plotting, or even chatting about stuff outside of the rp! I want to be able to become friends with whoever I’m roleplaying with, so if you’re looking for solely rp, I won’t be the partner for you.

- Only looking to rp ferals, anthros, or humanoids.

- I’d also love to do something with more mature and darker themes. We can discuss anything we’d be uncomfortable with beforehand!

- I’m totally fine with romance and would definitely like to include it in our rp! I prefer MLM but other pairings are fine as well.

Rp Ideas/Fandoms

I've been starting to think up of a world with sphinx characters but it's pretty bare bones right now. I'd love to develop it more with someone but I'm also fine with doing fandom rps isntead! I'll only rp as ocs for fandoms though, so no canon characters sorry!

Fandoms:
- Warriors
- Pokemon (more of a PMD style rather than trainers)
- Beastars
- Zootopia
- Wings of Fire
- HTTYD
- Hazbin Hotel?
- Possibly more I haven't thought of, just ask if there's a specific one you'd really like to do!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@SinTriangle

I would definitely be up for a PMD plot! I haven't roleplayed in about two years? But I have about 15 years of experience on and off altogether. The main thing is, is I don't have Discord and do not want to use it right now. If that is a deal breaker right away, I completely understand! If not, I can give you some more info about me and see if this is something you want to pursue. I tend to be busy on the weekends, but would be able to post near daily on the weekdays.
@SinTriangle

I would definitely be up for a PMD plot! I haven't roleplayed in about two years? But I have about 15 years of experience on and off altogether. The main thing is, is I don't have Discord and do not want to use it right now. If that is a deal breaker right away, I completely understand! If not, I can give you some more info about me and see if this is something you want to pursue. I tend to be busy on the weekends, but would be able to post near daily on the weekdays.
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png