Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I'm not "new" per se, but i dropped off back in 2020. an old playlist came up in my feed a few days ago and got me thinking about all the writing and work i'd put into this account and lore for my clan, so i decided to come back. I'm going to look through my lair and reminisce, and probably start making some new custom graphics for my page and dragons in the next couple weeks while i see whats changed around here
I'm not "new" per se, but i dropped off back in 2020. an old playlist came up in my feed a few days ago and got me thinking about all the writing and work i'd put into this account and lore for my clan, so i decided to come back. I'm going to look through my lair and reminisce, and probably start making some new custom graphics for my page and dragons in the next couple weeks while i see whats changed around here
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
Welcome back to FR! Am impressed with your plans and hope you'll have an amazing time here <3
Welcome back to FR! Am impressed with your plans and hope you'll have an amazing time here <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx