Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello (it's me)
I've been here for seven years and just realized there's an introductions forum? ???? So, here I am. I'm about to be an Ancient Lair in Wind Flight and I'm mostly breeding/buying for the aesthetics. My FR goals are getting better are generating treasure (mostly I gather/sell materials and such on top of dailies) and writing more lore for my lair. Any tips or suggestions in those areas are welcome!
I've been here for seven years and just realized there's an introductions forum? ???? So, here I am. I'm about to be an Ancient Lair in Wind Flight and I'm mostly breeding/buying for the aesthetics. My FR goals are getting better are generating treasure (mostly I gather/sell materials and such on top of dailies) and writing more lore for my lair. Any tips or suggestions in those areas are welcome!
Hi !! Just took a look at your lair and I'm in love with these dragons :D [quote]edit: realized i forgot to link them ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50199183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501992/50199183_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92125877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921259/92125877_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79066843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790669/79066843_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] I'm sorry I can't give much help with lore writing, but the best way I've made treasure is in the Fairgrounds - I can make around 25kt from one run through of Artifracture - totally understand if you don't have the time for that though
Hi !! Just took a look at your lair and I'm in love with these dragons :D
Quote:
edit: realized i forgot to link them !
50199183_350.png92125877_350.png79066843_350.png

I'm sorry I can't give much help with lore writing, but the best way I've made treasure is in the Fairgrounds - I can make around 25kt from one run through of Artifracture - totally understand if you don't have the time for that though
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
Welcome to the FR forums!

Hmmm... Personally I do daily g&g for treasure and flip that to gems on the forums. Then I use gems to buy a bunch of apparel to melt and then sell for more treasure, of I level fodder in the coliseum to sell to the flight that's pushing for dominance this week. (If you look up domwatch and sort on last week's posts you should be able to find the dominance newsletter and pinglist!)

My own goals are to collect g1s of cool color combinations, expand my lair to 200 slots and also to write lore. (Unfortunately my lair is sorta getting full, so I had to sell off some recent acquisitions before I got too attached ;v;) Tbh, when it comes to lore I'm kinda winging it, idk what I'm doing oof XD

Hmmm... Personally I do daily g&g for treasure and flip that to gems on the forums. Then I use gems to buy a bunch of apparel to melt and then sell for more treasure, of I level fodder in the coliseum to sell to the flight that's pushing for dominance this week. (If you look up domwatch and sort on last week's posts you should be able to find the dominance newsletter and pinglist!)

My own goals are to collect g1s of cool color combinations, expand my lair to 200 slots and also to write lore. (Unfortunately my lair is sorta getting full, so I had to sell off some recent acquisitions before I got too attached ;v;) Tbh, when it comes to lore I'm kinda winging it, idk what I'm doing oof XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="dostoesquey" date="2024-02-07 15:35:56" ] Hi !! Just took a look at your lair and I'm in love with these dragons :D I'm sorry I can't give much help with lore writing, but the best way I've made treasure is in the Fairgrounds - I can make around 25kt from one run through of Artifracture - totally understand if you don't have the time for that though [/quote] Thanks, I love my purple babies! I'm usually a Mahjong person but I'll give Artifracture a shot.
dostoesquey wrote on 2024-02-07 15:35:56:
Hi !! Just took a look at your lair and I'm in love with these dragons :D

I'm sorry I can't give much help with lore writing, but the best way I've made treasure is in the Fairgrounds - I can make around 25kt from one run through of Artifracture - totally understand if you don't have the time for that though

Thanks, I love my purple babies! I'm usually a Mahjong person but I'll give Artifracture a shot.
[quote name="Islet" date="2024-02-07 16:57:01" ] Welcome to the FR forums! Hmmm... Personally I do daily g&g for treasure and flip that to gems on the forums. Then I use gems to buy a bunch of apparel to melt and then sell for more treasure, of I level fodder in the coliseum to sell to the flight that's pushing for dominance this week. (If you look up domwatch and sort on last week's posts you should be able to find the dominance newsletter and pinglist!) My own goals are to collect g1s of cool color combinations, expand my lair to 200 slots and also to write lore. (Unfortunately my lair is sorta getting full, so I had to sell off some recent acquisitions before I got too attached ;v;) Tbh, when it comes to lore I'm kinda winging it, idk what I'm doing oof XD [/quote] Thanks for the tip! I'll check out the domwatch. I definitely feel you on the lair population control problem. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] As for lore, I'm pretty sure winging it will get us there eventually. [i]*ba-dum tssshhh*[/i]
Islet wrote on 2024-02-07 16:57:01:

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out the domwatch. I definitely feel you on the lair population control problem. As for lore, I'm pretty sure winging it will get us there eventually. *ba-dum tssshhh*
Glad the info was helpful! <3
Glad the info was helpful! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx