Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Simplify switching skins
1 2
A simple request- to change the skin on a dragon, I need to remove the current one, and I forget every time, only to be reminded by an annoying popup.
"This dragon already has a skin applied. Please remove the existing skin item before applying a new one."
Can we just be able to click a new skin and have it swapped out with the current one? It would just be a small ease-of-use thing, I think, but in my opinion, it's warranted and I don't think it would be too hard to implement.
A simple request- to change the skin on a dragon, I need to remove the current one, and I forget every time, only to be reminded by an annoying popup.
"This dragon already has a skin applied. Please remove the existing skin item before applying a new one."
Can we just be able to click a new skin and have it swapped out with the current one? It would just be a small ease-of-use thing, I think, but in my opinion, it's warranted and I don't think it would be too hard to implement.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1he8Ky1tfmvub_100.png
We used to haev this exact feature but when they changed how the dressing up work they took it away. I'd love to have it back because yes I hate that
We used to haev this exact feature but when they changed how the dressing up work they took it away. I'd love to have it back because yes I hate that
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Please. Why can't skins work exactly the same as everything else?!
Please. Why can't skins work exactly the same as everything else?!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Agreed! It's a very small thing really, but super annoying
Agreed! It's a very small thing really, but super annoying
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Support it drives me nuts
Support it drives me nuts
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
support, especially when the site lags and you wind up clicking the same skin again after removing it.
support, especially when the site lags and you wind up clicking the same skin again after removing it.
nzqnkq.png
Support
Support
sBdLZtA.png
Support!
Support!
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
No literally, especially since because the currently equipped skin is all the way at the bottom of the screen so I have to scroll down every. Single. Time, like...... it's such a pain. Please change it.
No literally, especially since because the currently equipped skin is all the way at the bottom of the screen so I have to scroll down every. Single. Time, like...... it's such a pain. Please change it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I agree
I agree
1 2