Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you price your dragons in 2024?
Heya! So I know about the tools that add up the genes, the colors, etc to give you a price, do you guys tend to follow that in every day practice still? I always feel like I'm always over charging or undercharging for my dragons, I'm a casual player so it's more that I don't want to be ripping off others who want to buy one of my babies.
Heya! So I know about the tools that add up the genes, the colors, etc to give you a price, do you guys tend to follow that in every day practice still? I always feel like I'm always over charging or undercharging for my dragons, I'm a casual player so it's more that I don't want to be ripping off others who want to buy one of my babies.
QFgjZhx.png
tn0RSo5.png
rz8JPgx.png
mlHpBMC.png
RDt6LqI.png
KqvPhMk.png r8v91MH.png
sxmoj5E.png
PnAMpIx.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@ThePercy

Pricing guides are like religions; if everyone followed the same one then the one true pricing guide would always be correct.

Unfortunately we have multiple pricing guides with varied pricing plus all the prices people make up for themselves for whatever reasons in the AH and Dragons for Sale.

For a reasonable idea of what your dragons are likely to sell at check the AH for similar colors/genes/breeds and price accordingly. Nothing close? Set any price you like and gradually lower it until you find out what a buyer will pay.

Check out Dragon Selling Points for a longer answer and resources for finding buyers.
@ThePercy

Pricing guides are like religions; if everyone followed the same one then the one true pricing guide would always be correct.

Unfortunately we have multiple pricing guides with varied pricing plus all the prices people make up for themselves for whatever reasons in the AH and Dragons for Sale.

For a reasonable idea of what your dragons are likely to sell at check the AH for similar colors/genes/breeds and price accordingly. Nothing close? Set any price you like and gradually lower it until you find out what a buyer will pay.

Check out Dragon Selling Points for a longer answer and resources for finding buyers.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?