Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends?
I've been on this game for a while, but was on a hiatus for like... *checks lair* six years? I only have two friends (one of which is an ex roomie lmao), so I'd love to meet some more people and make a few friends. Please feel free to DM me and/or ad me if you'd like to be friends

(I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum. I couldn't find a forum designated to making friends and I didnt want to post this in introductions since I'm not a newbie!)
I've been on this game for a while, but was on a hiatus for like... *checks lair* six years? I only have two friends (one of which is an ex roomie lmao), so I'd love to meet some more people and make a few friends. Please feel free to DM me and/or ad me if you'd like to be friends

(I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum. I couldn't find a forum designated to making friends and I didnt want to post this in introductions since I'm not a newbie!)
i'd love to be friends! i like chatting with people.
i'd love to be friends! i like chatting with people.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
Hey! I just came back from a multi-year hiatus as well :)
Hey! I just came back from a multi-year hiatus as well :)
QtezsCP.png
Hey! Same join date!

Welcome back to FR :D Here's all of the updates since you've been gone!
Or at least a thread of them.
is this the thread that everyone links for returning people? idk.. I hope so >>
Hey! Same join date!

Welcome back to FR :D Here's all of the updates since you've been gone!
Or at least a thread of them.
is this the thread that everyone links for returning people? idk.. I hope so >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
ayyy !!! i just returned to the site after... a 5-year hiatus ? would LOVE to be able to chat to more people about pretty dergs and things !!!!
ayyy !!! i just returned to the site after... a 5-year hiatus ? would LOVE to be able to chat to more people about pretty dergs and things !!!!
Eh4Q9.gif6SgNx.gifW03p6.gifBgwSB.gifxPJ6T.gifMSegX.gif
l'egg ?