Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Helpful Hand/It Takes A Village!!
1 2
I think it'd be nice to have a "helpful hand" kind of interaction. Feel free to think of a more dragon-y name lol

I love going through my dragons lineage and see that some of their offspring is low energy or that they have eggs incubating. I think it'd be cool to be able to get to max out ONE maybe even all or some dragons by clicking a button.

"Dragonz4Life Is away! Feed dragon? (5 helpful hands left)"

"Dragonl0v3r Is away! Who will incubate the hatchlings!?
(4 Helpful Hands Left)"

I'd love to come back to see that someone helped me take care of my dragons and saw my page! I think it'd be cool to limit it to 5 daily clicks so that you don't come back to always fed/happy/hatched dragons, there's still lots to look forward to/do. Then it kind of adds a daily activity of looking at other people's pages and maybe even returning the favor if it's not anonymous! Either way, there's so many amazing creations that deserve more recognition and I think this would be a really fun addition to daily activities.

That's my idea , thank you :)
I think it'd be nice to have a "helpful hand" kind of interaction. Feel free to think of a more dragon-y name lol

I love going through my dragons lineage and see that some of their offspring is low energy or that they have eggs incubating. I think it'd be cool to be able to get to max out ONE maybe even all or some dragons by clicking a button.

"Dragonz4Life Is away! Feed dragon? (5 helpful hands left)"

"Dragonl0v3r Is away! Who will incubate the hatchlings!?
(4 Helpful Hands Left)"

I'd love to come back to see that someone helped me take care of my dragons and saw my page! I think it'd be cool to limit it to 5 daily clicks so that you don't come back to always fed/happy/hatched dragons, there's still lots to look forward to/do. Then it kind of adds a daily activity of looking at other people's pages and maybe even returning the favor if it's not anonymous! Either way, there's so many amazing creations that deserve more recognition and I think this would be a really fun addition to daily activities.

That's my idea , thank you :)
The concept is very sweet, but I don't know if it would really work - plenty of users do no do certain tasks (incubate eggs, feed dragons) on purpose. I'm pretty sure we would get plenty of upset people if a stranger could do decide what is done in your lair without your consent ^^.
The concept is very sweet, but I don't know if it would really work - plenty of users do no do certain tasks (incubate eggs, feed dragons) on purpose. I'm pretty sure we would get plenty of upset people if a stranger could do decide what is done in your lair without your consent ^^.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
No support - play your own game and don't play it for others as what you consider "helpful" might not be as "helpful" for others. For example, plenty of people incubate all but the last time if they plan to hatch the eggs on a certain date as a safety measure, so an extra "helpful" incubation would destroy all their plans by hatching the eggs earlier.
No support - play your own game and don't play it for others as what you consider "helpful" might not be as "helpful" for others. For example, plenty of people incubate all but the last time if they plan to hatch the eggs on a certain date as a safety measure, so an extra "helpful" incubation would destroy all their plans by hatching the eggs earlier.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Yeah... this seems like a nice function on paper but people on FR have so many varying playstyles and as above ^ might have specific reasons for not incubating nests/not feeding dragons/etc., so this wouldn't be a welcome function for a lot of people.
Yeah... this seems like a nice function on paper but people on FR have so many varying playstyles and as above ^ might have specific reasons for not incubating nests/not feeding dragons/etc., so this wouldn't be a welcome function for a lot of people.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
It would have to be toggle-able so players could turn it off if they wanted--or better yet, the default is off and players would have to turn it on. I feel all on-site player-to-player interactions, including Crossroads, PMs, profiles, pings, etc, should all be toggle-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, and/or Flight Only.
It would have to be toggle-able so players could turn it off if they wanted--or better yet, the default is off and players would have to turn it on. I feel all on-site player-to-player interactions, including Crossroads, PMs, profiles, pings, etc, should all be toggle-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, and/or Flight Only.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Only if it's toggle-able with default "off". I wouldn't want anyone to mess with my incubation, I have a system there.
Moreover, if someone feeds the dragons of the player who is away, it may create a false impression that they're still active. The results may range from mild inconvenience ("I sent you PM as you were active and feeding your dragons but you didn't respond!") to something downright morbid.
Only if it's toggle-able with default "off". I wouldn't want anyone to mess with my incubation, I have a system there.
Moreover, if someone feeds the dragons of the player who is away, it may create a false impression that they're still active. The results may range from mild inconvenience ("I sent you PM as you were active and feeding your dragons but you didn't respond!") to something downright morbid.
Yeah, I think this would have to be opt-in...and considering that clan energy does generate a little bit of free G and T every day, I'm not sure that the devs would go for free or automated feeding.

I do like the community aspect of it, though--maybe there could be an NPC that functions as a flight-specific food bank that everyone could donate to?
Yeah, I think this would have to be opt-in...and considering that clan energy does generate a little bit of free G and T every day, I'm not sure that the devs would go for free or automated feeding.

I do like the community aspect of it, though--maybe there could be an NPC that functions as a flight-specific food bank that everyone could donate to?
I would support an opt-in version as this would be rather helpful for users that get low on food, however I think this would be better as a random anonymous feature so that every user has a chance to get it.
I would support an opt-in version as this would be rather helpful for users that get low on food, however I think this would be better as a random anonymous feature so that every user has a chance to get it.
I think this is a sweet idea but I also think it would be best if it was opt in. Some players are pretty particular about how they run their lairs.
I think this is a sweet idea but I also think it would be best if it was opt in. Some players are pretty particular about how they run their lairs.
It's a nice idea, but it'd only work if it was something you could toggle on and off. As others have said, some people wouldn't want others feeding their dragons, but, if it was an opt in thing I could maybe see it working. I would also say either stick to just feeding others' lairs or have multiple toggles, because while I personally wouldn't mind other people feeding my dragons while I was away, I would not want other people incubating my nests.
It's a nice idea, but it'd only work if it was something you could toggle on and off. As others have said, some people wouldn't want others feeding their dragons, but, if it was an opt in thing I could maybe see it working. I would also say either stick to just feeding others' lairs or have multiple toggles, because while I personally wouldn't mind other people feeding my dragons while I was away, I would not want other people incubating my nests.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2