Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | no connection to the coliseum or games!
its been a few months since i've been able to access the coliseum or fairground games (artifracture, etc). the former doesn't load at all, and the latter gives me a pop-up saying i need to try toggling "alternate socket" in my account settings - which i can't find at all! i've tried flight rising on several different devices, and none allow me access. :(
has anyone else had this issue? if so, how did you solve it? i crave the bloodshed of the battledome
its been a few months since i've been able to access the coliseum or fairground games (artifracture, etc). the former doesn't load at all, and the latter gives me a pop-up saying i need to try toggling "alternate socket" in my account settings - which i can't find at all! i've tried flight rising on several different devices, and none allow me access. :(
has anyone else had this issue? if so, how did you solve it? i crave the bloodshed of the battledome
@faephillia
the alternate socket no longer exists, as far as I'm aware.
to solve your problem, try the following:

manually log out, clear your browser's cache, and log back in. this should solve the problem if it's cache or partial login related.
also, if you aren't using one yet, install an ad blocker (e.g. Ublock Origin); there may be an ad slowing down the page enough that the fairgrounds and coliseum can't load properly.
@faephillia
the alternate socket no longer exists, as far as I'm aware.
to solve your problem, try the following:

manually log out, clear your browser's cache, and log back in. this should solve the problem if it's cache or partial login related.
also, if you aren't using one yet, install an ad blocker (e.g. Ublock Origin); there may be an ad slowing down the page enough that the fairgrounds and coliseum can't load properly.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I've not been able to access fairgrounds and Coli fir the past two days, they just show white screens.

I've cleared my cache and history, and my phone is running the latest software
Those things usually solve it, but not this time.

This just seems to be Firefox for me, I tried chrome and it works (I just find chrome kind of horrible to use).

I am running an ad block on Firefox, but not on chrome?
I've not been able to access fairgrounds and Coli fir the past two days, they just show white screens.

I've cleared my cache and history, and my phone is running the latest software
Those things usually solve it, but not this time.

This just seems to be Firefox for me, I tried chrome and it works (I just find chrome kind of horrible to use).

I am running an ad block on Firefox, but not on chrome?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer check the reply above you. I use an adblock on Firefox on my pc and it works fine.
@SilentWanderer check the reply above you. I use an adblock on Firefox on my pc and it works fine.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
What about on mobile? I only use mobile and cant access coli, glimmer, mahjong & artifacture
What about on mobile? I only use mobile and cant access coli, glimmer, mahjong & artifacture
QFXpYkj.png
@RenattoUlbov you can still clear cache on mobile, some games won't work and there seem to be problems with fullscreen right now on mobile, but it worked for me last time I checked.

Works for me and I use Firefox on a Galaxy A54 5G which is just the product name.
@RenattoUlbov you can still clear cache on mobile, some games won't work and there seem to be problems with fullscreen right now on mobile, but it worked for me last time I checked.

Works for me and I use Firefox on a Galaxy A54 5G which is just the product name.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
I'm having this same problem right now on my Chrome.. :( The coliseum doesn't load. I tried logging out and cleared the cache. Logged back on and it loaded just fine for one time, so I went to change my team, then clicked back to the coliseum menu and it's not loading again? What could be the problem?

>> edit. just checked and fairgrounds is not loading for me either :/
I'm having this same problem right now on my Chrome.. :( The coliseum doesn't load. I tried logging out and cleared the cache. Logged back on and it loaded just fine for one time, so I went to change my team, then clicked back to the coliseum menu and it's not loading again? What could be the problem?

>> edit. just checked and fairgrounds is not loading for me either :/
2T7Jk2l.png
I’m also having this issue on laptop and iPad
I’m also having this issue on laptop and iPad
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
yeah same- it only works on my laptop while on my pc its totally white, i've tried clearing my browser history and cache it just doesnt wanna show up

maybe i should really use firefox
yeah same- it only works on my laptop while on my pc its totally white, i've tried clearing my browser history and cache it just doesnt wanna show up

maybe i should really use firefox
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif