Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Price Check] 6 Digit G2 Unbred Imp
hiya! currently working out an offsite trade and would like to get a more accurate idea on how to price this handsome boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/347267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3473/347267_350.png[/img][/url] he is a G2 unbred 6 digit imperial. I tried searching on the AH, but couldn't really find any dragons with similar characteristics. would really appreciate any help y'all can give! <3 @tucawt
hiya!

currently working out an offsite trade and would like to get a more accurate idea on how to price this handsome boy:

347267_350.png

he is a G2 unbred 6 digit imperial.

I tried searching on the AH, but couldn't really find any dragons with similar characteristics.

would really appreciate any help y'all can give! <3

@tucawt
he is also a Haku lookalike which were all the rage in the early days but probably not anymore, idk how to price him tho, I do think 6 digits alone go for 1k gems+
he is also a Haku lookalike which were all the rage in the early days but probably not anymore, idk how to price him tho, I do think 6 digits alone go for 1k gems+
Oh he's a beauty!

On average, bred 6 digit imps usually go for 10kg. I believe the unbred status in oldies usually triples the price (gauging off of unbred 6 digit gen 1 prices) so I would not consider anything lower than like 30kg for him. And that's just a minimum. Frankly I think you could probably go for 50kg or more.

Not sure I've seen an unbred 6 digit imp in the last 2 years that I've been following 6 digit imp prices so you've got a real gem there and he is certainly worth A LOT due to that rarity.

Try pinging the ODCA, there's more people there who could probably help get you a good estimate.

Good luck on your sale!
Oh he's a beauty!

On average, bred 6 digit imps usually go for 10kg. I believe the unbred status in oldies usually triples the price (gauging off of unbred 6 digit gen 1 prices) so I would not consider anything lower than like 30kg for him. And that's just a minimum. Frankly I think you could probably go for 50kg or more.

Not sure I've seen an unbred 6 digit imp in the last 2 years that I've been following 6 digit imp prices so you've got a real gem there and he is certainly worth A LOT due to that rarity.

Try pinging the ODCA, there's more people there who could probably help get you a good estimate.

Good luck on your sale!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Closest(in circumstances) I was able to find on the AH was one gen4 kiddo with two named offspring for 15kg.
And the two dragons closest in ID to him are priced at 75kg(though both are extensively bred.

It looks like your boy,middle 6-digit Imp,Unbred,from what appears to be a retired pair, could be fairly priced at minimum 100kg based on what is on the AH. You could certainly go higher since there are no unbred 6digit imps on the AH currently and price him below the meme dragons, current highest AH for serious sales on 6digit imps is 150kg for a low 6 digit XXY.

Hope that helps.
Closest(in circumstances) I was able to find on the AH was one gen4 kiddo with two named offspring for 15kg.
And the two dragons closest in ID to him are priced at 75kg(though both are extensively bred.

It looks like your boy,middle 6-digit Imp,Unbred,from what appears to be a retired pair, could be fairly priced at minimum 100kg based on what is on the AH. You could certainly go higher since there are no unbred 6digit imps on the AH currently and price him below the meme dragons, current highest AH for serious sales on 6digit imps is 150kg for a low 6 digit XXY.

Hope that helps.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Arrakis @StoriesInTheWind

thank you both so much for your insight!

that's certainly very helpful to work on my trade.

there are so many factors that go into pricing these oldies, and as I haven't been as active, I find it difficult to keep up.

at some point I'll likely have to go through my lair and figure out pricing for my dragons, which i'm sure will be a loooooong ride lol
@Arrakis @StoriesInTheWind

thank you both so much for your insight!

that's certainly very helpful to work on my trade.

there are so many factors that go into pricing these oldies, and as I haven't been as active, I find it difficult to keep up.

at some point I'll likely have to go through my lair and figure out pricing for my dragons, which i'm sure will be a loooooong ride lol
@tucawt

He's well worth 75kg+. His mother is a dead lineage that hasn't bred since 2015ish iirc. Being unbred and a six digit also is a perk.
@tucawt

He's well worth 75kg+. His mother is a dead lineage that hasn't bred since 2015ish iirc. Being unbred and a six digit also is a perk.
siggy.png
@tucawt

I stumbled on your thread while looking for something else!

This suggests a recent sale of just under 65kgs

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3254829#post_3254829

However with how dry sales have been this year, I cannot say one way or the other if you would be able to get a similar price, or more, even if the dragon is worth it.

Im an auctioneer and specialize in oldies so i have a lot of experience in the market. If you need help pricing any of your dragons or figuring out the best method of sales I'm happy to help!
@tucawt

I stumbled on your thread while looking for something else!

This suggests a recent sale of just under 65kgs

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3254829#post_3254829

However with how dry sales have been this year, I cannot say one way or the other if you would be able to get a similar price, or more, even if the dragon is worth it.

Im an auctioneer and specialize in oldies so i have a lot of experience in the market. If you need help pricing any of your dragons or figuring out the best method of sales I'm happy to help!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Ningguang @Aurora23 thank you both very much for the input!! might I also ask for a price check on these two dergs? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/481397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4814/481397_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/348115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3482/348115_350.png[/img][/url] thank you in advance! <3
@Ningguang @Aurora23

thank you both very much for the input!!

might I also ask for a price check on these two dergs?

481397_350.png

348115_350.png

thank you in advance! <3
@tucawt

Kousa (#481397) is a beautiful UB pastel. I'll quote 5-10kgs as a price. This is wide because the market is extremely slow right now! Go high if you are planning to sell her on the AH, and then slowly lower her price over weeks if not sold. I wouldn't recommend going lower than 5kgs for her as even though the market is slow, she is worth a bit :)

Hermes (#348115) I'll quote 7-15kgs or more. Imps are hard to price. He is bred but the imp tax adds a lot to his value! I would not go below 7kgs for him, and again price high if youre willing to wait for the right price. Id say a good price is 10kgs but since the colors are so nice, a lot of people may pay more just for that.

Let me know if you have any questions or more dragons to price check, im happy to help! Be careful when using the AH, as it may show general prices but it doesnt show what actually sold.
@tucawt

Kousa (#481397) is a beautiful UB pastel. I'll quote 5-10kgs as a price. This is wide because the market is extremely slow right now! Go high if you are planning to sell her on the AH, and then slowly lower her price over weeks if not sold. I wouldn't recommend going lower than 5kgs for her as even though the market is slow, she is worth a bit :)

Hermes (#348115) I'll quote 7-15kgs or more. Imps are hard to price. He is bred but the imp tax adds a lot to his value! I would not go below 7kgs for him, and again price high if youre willing to wait for the right price. Id say a good price is 10kgs but since the colors are so nice, a lot of people may pay more just for that.

Let me know if you have any questions or more dragons to price check, im happy to help! Be careful when using the AH, as it may show general prices but it doesnt show what actually sold.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop