Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Customization/Template Commissions
I am a returning player after forgetting about this amazing place for years, and am wanting to get back into the lore and fantasy whole heartedly!

I've noticed most forums involving dragon/player bio templates are quite old but some people referenced taking suggestions and/or commissions for creating templates and my lack of a computer (on mobile) makes me REALLY not want to try coding on a tablet.

Are there any talented coders still taking commissions or willing to help with creating a semi-detailed Earth/Fire Two-Flight template?
I am a returning player after forgetting about this amazing place for years, and am wanting to get back into the lore and fantasy whole heartedly!

I've noticed most forums involving dragon/player bio templates are quite old but some people referenced taking suggestions and/or commissions for creating templates and my lack of a computer (on mobile) makes me REALLY not want to try coding on a tablet.

Are there any talented coders still taking commissions or willing to help with creating a semi-detailed Earth/Fire Two-Flight template?
Well, I wouldn't say I'm all that talented, Because I'm honestly still figuring out things myself. However, I am always willing to help out where I can! it might be a little bit of a processes to go through at first to figure out what exactly you want, but i'm sure it'll be worth it.

Kind regards,

Apollos Hope ~ <3
Well, I wouldn't say I'm all that talented, Because I'm honestly still figuring out things myself. However, I am always willing to help out where I can! it might be a little bit of a processes to go through at first to figure out what exactly you want, but i'm sure it'll be worth it.

Kind regards,

Apollos Hope ~ <3
H01Ejx7.png
@Asherrah
if you're still looking, i can try. i've done a cross-flight template before(liked as one of the examples in my shop) and run a bio shop (linked in my bio)
@Asherrah
if you're still looking, i can try. i've done a cross-flight template before(liked as one of the examples in my shop) and run a bio shop (linked in my bio)
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
Oh, hmmm. I mostly use mibella's templates, so Idk if I could help you with dragon bios, but I did code all of my forum lore, so I don't think you're looking for my type of code. :P
Oh, hmmm. I mostly use mibella's templates, so Idk if I could help you with dragon bios, but I did code all of my forum lore, so I don't think you're looking for my type of code. :P
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx